Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dharapriya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update yaar. The shayari r just sooo beautiful. Loved it. Story is something different from all others. But precap ne dara diya. Will be eagerly waiting for next update.

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful story with such fabulous shayaris..

👏👏

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I amazed every time when i read your story. How beautifuly you wrriten ebery single story. You are a born star writer. I Request to you follow your passion one day you beacame a very good writer and sayer too. And i am always yours stories truly fan. 👍🏼👏

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful story, loved it.

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sajida di... I am glad ki you are continuing this..❤️🤗

The story of two lovers, our samaina aha... just beautiful...❤️❤️!!! Gajra,chudiya hayee...!! Apna Sameer to cheek kiss se pagla gaya...😆!! Aur hugs ki kya hi bole... always endearing.. sochte hi reh jao... bas!!

And and your shayaris.... mashallah!! Aap shayaris ke zariye kya bayan karte ho... bas dil le lo...❤❤!!!

Itna intriguing precap deke next update two weeks ke baad... hawww... not fair!!!

Thik hai... ab wait karte hai... sameer bola hai to kuch to reason raha hoga...!! And its difficult to maintain long distance relationship... lekin samaina kar hi lenge...❤️!!

Waiting eagerly for the next one!

With love,Suparna

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sajida dear u r a amazing writer yaar loved it so much  superb story n especially shayari    A big hug to u.   lots of best wishes   keep writing  the beautiful  work . Happy to read about Hyderabad as it's my home town  . Memories with friends came back when reading about charminar , Golconda n tombs  .

Srilatha

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Wow sajida you are continuing with this

Lovely

I soo loved the update

their journey in every other set up is always endearing to read

How are they moving as lovers

wow beautiful

Long distance relationship easy to say but difficult to maintain

lets see how will Samaina will cope up with this

though the precap is intriguing and I am sure there is a reason he is saying this

waiting

Thanks Suhani😊. Glad you liked it. ❤️Haan thought to continue with it and show their entire journey , not too many chapters but a few depicitng each phase. Waise pehla OS tha yeh  to socha pehla SS bhi bana loun☺. Pyar aasani se kahan milta hai definitely not atleast in our Samina case. 😊. You have always shared your comments on the stories I wrote. Thanks means a lot🤗.Hope you will like the future update as well.

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Awesome update yaar. The shayari r just sooo beautiful. Loved it. Story is something different from all others. But precap ne dara diya. Will be eagerly waiting for next update.

Thank yo so much dear 😊. This story will have lot of shayaris and glad you r liking them too. Love isn't so easy and life takes a lot of tests so lets see why Sameer does this. Thanks for always giving your feedback, helps a lot🤗

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Beautiful story with such fabulous shayaris..

👏👏

Thank you dear 😊.  Happy to hear you liked all the Shayari with it. Further updates will have also have it..

Hope will like them too😊

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

I amazed every time when i read your story. How beautifuly you wrriten ebery single story. You are a born star writer. I Request to you follow your passion one day you beacame a very good writer and sayer too. And i am always yours stories truly fan.

Thank you so much Aditi for the sweet feedback🤗,hope I have addressed you correctly. Thanks for those encouraging words. ❤️Will defintely write when ever a thought comes to my mind.I have to improve a lot. 

Hope you will like the next updates as well

Love

Sajida