Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Unres -

Hi Sajida, Beautiful OS! 

I tried to read it when you first posted... but seeing so much shaiyari, decided to read it when I had some quite time to ensure that I really did it justice.

I absolutely loved the way you have shown their friendship deepening and relationship growing over the course of the four years of college. I like Sameer's character here that was willing to wait and take things slowly. Not everything needs to be hurried... its' okay to savor dheere dheere pyar ka chadta rang ☺️

Naina's innocence and slow realization was very well written! And her care for him... took my heart! 

I love urdu shaiyari! It is such a beautiful and rich language. Ek alag hi nazakat hai iss zubaan mein. All the shaiyari that you have included here is just too good... But for some reason the following lines captivated my heart...

Usne gaur se dekha hi nahi apni hateli ko kabhi, usme halki si lakhir meri bhi thi

So pleased to read at the end that Naina ke hateli pe Sameer ke naam ki sirf halki si lakhir nahi thi... bahoot gehri wali nikli!

Do keep writing dear! 🤗

Love, May

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written sajida super OS. story is amazing  read so many times good job yaar .keep writing more n more stories.

Srilatha

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Unres -

Hi Sajida, Beautiful OS! 

I tried to read it when you first posted... but seeing so much shaiyari, decided to read it when I had some quite time to ensure that I really did it justice.

I absolutely loved the way you have shown their friendship deepening and relationship growing over the course of the four years of college. I like Sameer's character here that was willing to wait and take things slowly. Not everything needs to be hurried... its' okay to savor dheere dheere pyar ka chadta rang ☺️

Naina's innocence and slow realization was very well written! And her care for him... took my heart! 

I love urdu shaiyari! It is such a beautiful and rich language. Ek alag hi nazakat hai iss zubaan mein. All the shaiyari that you have included here is just too good... But for some reason the following lines captivated my heart...

Usne gaur se dekha hi nahi apni hateli ko kabhi, usme halki si lakhir meri bhi thi

So pleased to read at the end that Naina ke hateli pe Sameer ke naam ki sirf halki si lakhir nahi thi... bahoot gehri wali nikli!

Do keep writing dear! 🤗

Love, May

Hi May

Thank you so much. Its a pleasure to get such feedback from the writer I adore. I am  glad you liked the shayari, the slow progression from friendship to love. 

Yes Urdu is a very sweet language. It defines beauty and grace. I am not sure if you have watched zindagi gulzar hai or humsafar serials ,those have the beauty of urdu language. Urdu ka lutf lene ke liye shayari se behatar kya ho sakta hai😍

dheere dheere pyar mein pagal hone ka maza hi alag hai.  Sameer  is a emotional person loves and respects her a lot. For the 4 years he never reveled his feelings even to his close friends. 

Ab bechari Naina ko kitaboun se nikal kar pyar ko samjhne mein to time lagega hi.😋

Thinking to make it a short story and their journey on different phases of life. Naina ki hateli pe Gehri lakir se paki lakir hone ka safar :-).           I know bahut improvements hai mere likhne mein dheere dheere sikhne ki koshish.

Thanks a lot for encouraging to write 🤗

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Beautifully written sajida super OS. story is amazing  read so many times good job yaar .keep writing more n more stories.

Srilatha

Hi Srilatha

Thank you so much dear. You read multiple times sunke dil khush ho gaya ki itni pasand aayi aapko😍. Will pen down their journey in shayarna style. 

Luv

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautiful os dear 

Thank you so much😊

Fallingasteroid thumbnail

OMG!! Idk how I missed this OS !! The story was sooo sweet and simple... not to mention shayar Sameer and our very own tubelight Naina😂😂 she really took a tad bit time on realising her love for Sameer.... but Sam bhi toh kulke keh saktha tha... but the dheere dheere pyaar ka izhaar ka maza hi kuch aur hota hai... and I simply love it!!! All thise shayari's and songs and your amazing writing!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallingasteroid

OMG!! Idk how I missed this OS !! The story was sooo sweet and simple... not to mention shayar Sameer and our very own tubelight Naina😂😂 she really took a tad bit time on realising her love for Sameer.... but Sam bhi toh kulke keh saktha tha... but the dheere dheere pyaar ka izhaar ka maza hi kuch aur hota hai... and I simply love it!!! All thise shayari's and songs and your amazing writing!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you So much. Glad you liked this simple love story. Haan Sameer batane se darta raha aur Naina ko samaj kaise aata itna slow teacher jo tha Sameer :-). 

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Beautiful story. Loved it very much. 

Thank you so much 😊. Glad u like it

Saji79 thumbnail

Chapter 2   Hum Hai Rahi Pyarke

"Hayeeee ! Aapki yeh muskurahat aur us par yeh sharmana ,kyun apne aashiq pe itne zulm daathi ho thoda to raham farmao" Sameer said looking at his wife who was approaching him with a smile. She blushed and replied fondly  " mere Majnu Maheswari

aapka aashikaana mizaaz aur yeh aapki nazar

hum  par kya kayyamat dhati hai  ,aapko kya khabar .

Hum apni nazaroun ko jhukake us toofan ko rukhne ki koshsish karte hai. Being with him for more than 15 years Naina had learnt the art of replying to her husband  flirtatiously in shayaran style.

Adjusting herself on BMW bike, she held him tightly and prompted  "Ab chalo ". Sameer preferred bike over car to pick her up, the way she would hold on to him, his body would sing in happiness at the closeness ,taking out the tiredness of the day. 

"Janeman aaj tumhari dhadkan kuch aur keh rahi hai, kya baat hai ?" he enquired while heading out of the office. " Aaj mujhe apne college ke din ki saari baatein aur  apna proposal yaad aaya . He could feel her lips curling in smile on his back and squeezed her palm gently which was placed on his heart With a slight touch of humor in his voice said " Kya din the woh bhi ,pure 3 saal 1 mahine aur 12 din lage tumhe samajne mein " to which she replied instantly “Kya karre mere teacher bahut slow the subject padhane mein “.   Both laughed at it.

Naina VO: Jab pyar mein ho to sab khoobsurat lagta hai ,aap bewaj muskurate ho aur aapki duniya bas us insaan ke aaas pass ghumti hai. Hamara bhi kuch aisa haal tha,dono ko ek dusre ke alwa kuch nahi dekh raha tha. Aane wale toofan ka bhi aandaza na tha humko. Par kya sham thi woh bhi . 

As they rode Naina closed her eyes and her thoughts drifted to the night she had accepted his love.  

While the rest were playing antakshri, Naina and Sameer were conveying their feelings through songs. They say eyes are windows to the soul, her eyes spoke louder than words and in her smile he saw something more beautiful than stars. .

The fragrance of the gajra’ s diverted her chain of thoughts inhaling it with a sparkle in her eyes she exclaimed

“ Kitni acchi khusboo hai na “ . Sameer noticing the instant glow on her face called the boy and said “Yeh mogra ke gajra dena ek haath madam ke liye“. When the boy handed the gajra he asked her in a hushed tone  “laga doun ?? “ , her eyes widened in surprise and looking at her friends around quickly grabbed the gajra from him and signaled no. He let go of it with a disheartened look. Taking out the hairpin from her hair and trying to place the gajra in it  Naina addressed the gang “ Kal ka plan karo , kya karna hai ? Ek hi din hai ghumne ke liye “ .The gang sprang into action with the boys and girls arguing on their choices While the rest were busy in discussion she casually said “ Sameer yeh laga do na , hawa se baal atak rahe hai , mai baal pakadti houn“. His eyes shone with joy as his wish was fulfilled.He mouthed a thanks to her.  “Ab topper dimag tumhari khwaish puri karne mein na use karoun to kya faida “ raising her eyebrows and with a smile she replied

“Jo na mila tha ab tak zindagi ko gawa ker

Wo sab maine paa liya tujhko paa kar “  .  

Sameer replied adoring her . He was fascinated how she would take care of his smallest wishes

The plan was finalized to visit Golconda fort and then Lad bazaar near the historic Charminar.  They all decided to meet at 8 in the morning and then head to the fort, after lunch visit the Lad bazar for the girls to shop. The boys were reluctant to visit Lad bazaar but Sameer convinced them they could buy for their sisters or moms while he mentally made a note to buy bangles for his Naina. They strolled on necklace road for a while and then headed to their respective rooms.

Later that night Naina held her hand still feeling his touch on them. She blushed recollecting the events of the evening. Kamya pointing towards Naina asked Swati “Yeh akele akele kyun hans rahi hai “?  Swati narrowing her eyes looked at Naina carefully  “ Koi aur hota to pakka kehti ki pyar ho gaya hai , yeh to apni Naina hai  pyar aur isko ho nahi sakta “ . Both giggled.

"Naina yeh akele akele kyun muskura rahi hai? shouted Swati making Naina conscious. “Na…nahi to woh to mai interview ka kuch yaad aa gaya “, Naina said hesitantly and moved to her bed. Swati gave see I told you look to Kamya.

After a bit of chatting the girls retired for the day but Naina could not sleep a wink.Memories of days spent together in the last few years flooded her mind.  “Kitni baar to kaha hoga usne ki mujhse mohabbat hai aur mai samjhi hi nahi. Sari duniya ki baatein to kehta tha mujhse par mai tumse pyar karta houn yeh kehna nahi huva, buddhu “she smiled gently. Holding the gajra she took out few buds and treasured them in the dairy 

" Yeh Phool bewajah itrate hai khud par , 

hum to tumhare khayal se hi Mehak jate hai"   . 

Entering the days events marked the page as “Aagaz-e-Mohabbat" . Waiting eagerly for the dawn she slept humming the lines Pehla Nasha Pehla Khumar  Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar "

Sameer’s heart felt light that night, he had finally heard the most awaited words from his love. Though he had spent many nights thinking about her but today there was a restlessness in his heart to see his beloved. Gazing at the sky

”Mere bekarar dil ka karar ho tum  

Sune dil ki bahar ho tum

Tarsti aakhoun ka intezaar ho tum

Mera pehla pyar ho tum”

Wah !! aaj to tum khud shayar ban gaya Sameer. Sach kehte hai mohabbat logoun se kuch bhi karva sakti hai. I love you Naina “  he wanted to scream to the world but silently looking at the stars he said  “Yeh raat kab khatam hogi !

“Humein bhi aa jayegi hum bhi soo hi jayenge

Abhi kuch be-qarari hai sitaro tum to so jaoo “  

Next morning the girls were busy getting ready for the outing. Naina looking at the dresses kept thinking“Aaj to mai apne Sameer ke liye sazoungi. Par kya pehno? , looking at the 3 dresses she had packed yeh pinkwale dress mein maine bahut baar Sameer ko kuch jyada tariff karte huve suna hai, to yahi pehnogi " . She wanted to look the best and took extra care in dressing up.  She paired her dress with Oxidized Jhumkas and bangles. Her long, sleek hair was braided in French pleat. Swati looking at Naina all decked up “Aaj kis par bijli girane ka irada hai madam !!“ Naina blused and then replied “Aaj sab photo lenge na , kitni yaadein qaid hongi , to isliye I want to look best , mujhe in lamhoun ko waqt se churake apne dil ke kareeb rakhna hai. Chalo jaldi karlo tum dono bahut late ho raha hai. “ 

Kamya a bit lazyily replied “ pata nahi isko kya jaldi hai subah 6 baje se shuru hai sone tak nahi diya, “ and pushed herself to the bathroom.

Around half past 8 they all met at the decided spot. Sameer looked ravishing in the maroon tee with blue jeans and pair of sun glasses. "Mere Sameer pe to sab color jajte hai" . "Mera Sameer " somehow felt so was musical to her ears. Sameer was busy in fixing the fare for the trip to Golconda with the auto guys. As he turned around, he could not take his eyes off. She could feel his glare on her through the sun glasses. She was looking so stunning that when he first glanced at her he was breathless for a second. Taking out his sun glasses he walked towards her. When her beautiful eyes which were perfectly outlined met his, moving his hands through his hair , leaning a bit he whispered

Hum To Fanaa Ho Gaye Uski Ankhein Dekh Kar GHALIB.....

Na Jane Woh Aaina Kaise Dekhte Honge ...!!!

Naina’s eyes widened and she flushed hearing this and tried to move away when he held her hand. “Haath chodo mera Sameer , sab dekh lenge “  she tried to tug her hand free , he smiled and let her go.  

Naina VO : Mai aur Sameer dono itne acche dost the ki, hamare is tarah baat karna ya ladte jagadte dekhna sabke liye nayi baat nahi thi. Aksar hum dono ko tom & jerry kehte the aur yahi hamare kaam aa raha tha. Hum aasani se kuch lamhe sabke beech se apne liye chura letein aur kisi ko kaano kaan khabar na thi ki kya chal raha hai “

Boarding the auto they all headed to Golconda fort. Located on top of a hill which provided ample warning of oncoming danger in the past, they climbed up long flights of stairs to enter through one of the 8 doors of the fort. Sameer held Naina’s hand as they walked through, making use of the opportunity whenever he could often merely to convey how he wanted her and not letting her go.

The boundary walls were 15 to 18 feet high, and were told that iron spikes on the gate were for protection from elephants! This majestic fort was made primarily out of mud, and had been still standing 800 years later!  It was a pleasure to walk through the series of arched hallways, marveling at the technique of building! Most fascinating was the way acoustics and sound that was used as a defense mechanism in the fort complex! Several places had such genius engineering, that claps, whispers or echoes could be heard more than a kilometre away, warning the royals of coming enemy attacks!  “Kash I love you Sameer yaha pukar sakti,kitni dur tak jati na aawaz” Naina thought amidst the explanations from the guide.

They made a quick visit to the Qutb Shahi tombs which are located close to the Golconda fort complex, housing tombs of the kings of that dynasty. They were built in typical Persian . They took many photos and Sameer made a point to stand next to Naina. Couple of photos of only them together were also taken.

“ Yaar pet mein chuhe dhaud rahein hai , ab to lunch kar valo , mere se ek kadam bhi chala nahi jaara “  Munna said in a tired tone. The rest agreed .They visited an authentic Andhra restaurant where the food was served in a banana leaf, the items like gunpowder or gongura pickle on the table were enjoyed with hot rice and ghee though most of them had running nose while eating it.

In between the meals Sameer sipped the lemon juice from Naina’s glass . Looking at her puzzled look, he said mischievously “tumhara wala kuch jyada meetha hai  “ .

“Tumhare mein chini kam to nahi dali ? dekhoun to ? “ saying so she sipped from his glass .

“Sahi to hai Sameer  !”biting her lower lips she replied to him naively.

“Haan ab meetha ho gaya ! “ adding a  flavor of shayari he said

Nazuki us ke lab ki kya kahiye,

Pankhudi ek gulab ki si hai  

Hasti Apni Habab Si hai

Yeh Numaish Sarab Ki si hai 

Un Nim- Baaz Aakhoun mein

Saari Masti Sharab Ki si hai  

(Meer Taqi Meer).

( Lips are like petals of roses 

My existence is  like dust and the show off is  just a mirage

The half closed eyes have the intoxication of alcohol  - Please note tried my best to translate)

His gaze dropped to her lips and his brows lifted. Her eyes widened. She understood the implications of his meetha, shyly she just averted her eyes from his gaze. 

Holding her hand he replied fondly " Aaj is tarah aaram se saath mein hai , kal se itni aazadi kahan hogi , tumhare gharwaloun ke darr se mujhe tum college ke bahar kabhi nahi milogi . Sirf college mein jitna time mile payein wahi bahut hoga. Isliye aaj mai har lamha khoobsurat yaad banake rakhna chahata houn  “ . 

"Main janti houn , lekin yeh duri bhi kuch din ke liye.Tumhe jaise hi job mil jayegi to hum chachaji se baat karenge phir umar bhar ke bandan mein band jayenge ". she assured him.

After lunch they headed to Charminar and then Lad Bazar. Lad Bazaar, a kilometre-long traditional shopping street leading from the Charminar was like stepping into another world, another time. . A shopping haven for an exquisite range of bridal wear, henna, attar, glass and stone-studded lac bangles. The girls had found their heaven, the guys seemed lost . "Yaar Sameer kahan lekar aaya tu, yeh ladkiyoun ko to swarg mil gaya hum kya karein " .  The girls helped the boys to buy some bangles for their family members. Naina choose a multicolor Bangle Set , "Yeh Sahi hai na , green,pink or golden yeh teeno color ke dresses ke saath jayega aur design bhi bada pyara hai  " . Wearing it in her hands she asked Sameer by raising her eye brows , Sameer provided approval through his eyes. After spending a solid 2 to 3 hours at Lad bazar they decided to wind up their shopping spree. 

"Chalo yaar jaldi chalte hai  , nahi to bus nikal jayegi . Abhi room pe jake luggage bhi to lena hai " Swati suggested. "Tum log chalo , mai abhi 2 minute mein aata houn. He went back to the bangle shop and asked the owner " Woh bhaiya , abhi jo madam multicolor wali chudiyan kharidi na unki size ke yeh red bangles dena " . After packing those he quickly joined the group. 

"Yaar yeh bus to aadhi khali hai , aaram se sab ek ek seat pe soo sakte hain " Munna said excitedly. 

" Naina mujhe kuch doubts hai tum please samjha dona agar neend nahi aa rahi hai to " Sameer requested and signaled her to join at the back seat.  

"Yaar , yeh dono pagal ho gayein hai , ab is waqt padai ki suz rahi hai , soo jaoun waise bhi Naina devi kal se sabki class lene wali hai exam tak "  Munna jested.  

"Tum log bhi aa jao kuch padhte hai aur aptitude ke jo questions the woh bhi discuss kar saktein hai" Naina Suggested knowing it well no one would join them. 

The whole day was so tiring none had the energy to talk and all slept in 15 to 20 minutes except the two love birds.

After discussing about the aptitude for sometime till everyone slept, Sameer took out the bangles he had purchased ,taking her hand in his his he said " kal gajra laga ya tha aur aaj chudiya pehna raha houn , dekhna bahut jaldi tumhari maang bhi saza dounga , yeh laal rang hamare pyar ki nishani hai. Mrs Naina Maheswari bahut jaldi banogi dekhna tum" .His gaze on her was so intense, she couldn’t look away. She felt as if she was revealing her entire soul to him in that moment

Naina blushed and leaning on his shoulder said "Ek baat kahu , pyar ka iqrar huva hai par mai aisa kuch nahi karna chahati ki hume apne pyar pe sharminda hona pade, chachaji ka sarr jhuk jayein" . Holding her chin and looking into her eyes "Mohabbat ki hai maine tumse . Tumhara sar jhuk jayein aisa kuch karne ki soch bhi nahi sakta mai.  Pata hai teen saal se apne dil mein kitne arman chupa rakhe hai. Kitni baar dil ne chaha tumhara haath thaamu, kitni baar gale laga loun tumhe . Tum nahi janti kitni mushkil se maine apna pyar zahir nahi kiya bas is wajah se ki tumhara naam pe koi ungli na utaye. tumhe to maloom apni college ke jo affairs hai unke baare mein log kya baat karte hai. Mai yeh nahi kehta pyar karna bura hai par har insaan ka sochne ka tarika alag hai. Mujhe tumse pyar hai bas mujhe sirf tumse kehna hai . I love you Naina "

"I love you too Sameer " , their hands enwinted as she tilted her head and laid it on his shoulders feeling the warmth of him beside her.

"Waise Naina tum mujhe na lafzoun se romance karne se rok nahi sakti "  he said looking at her passionately. 

"Lafzoun se romance ?? Woh kya hota hai ??"   Naina asked raising her head a bit to look at him.

" Suna hai Tum le letein ho Har baat ka badla , 

Aajmayenge Kabhi Tumhare laboun ko chum kar" 

Sameer said in a husky tone.

"Besharm ho gayein ho tum !!" Naina hit him on his arm.

"Besharm nahi isse romance kehte hai  aapne abhi tak mera aashiana mizaz  nahi dekha, ek baar shaadi ho jayein phir dekhayenge " Sameer said suggestively biting his lower lip.

"Mai jaa rahi houn tum aisi batein karoge to , " Naina got up to leave.  The vivid beauty of her blush startled him, and she drew her hand quickly from his. Holding her wrist  "Abhi na jao chod ke dil abhi bhara nahi " Sameer hummed the song and held her close to him in a side hug. 

"Pata hai Naina yeh raat kabhi na khatam ho , tum aise hi mere pass baiti raho "  The whole night was spent talking about their wishes ,dreams they both weaved of their future ".

The usual college routine began .The next two months went in preparing for the exams and project submissions. Naina was in devi form most of the times with Sameer. "Naina yaar exam hote hi tum chali jaougi hyderabad aur mai bangalore , phir yeh din kahan honge , thoda to romance ka bhi subject hona chahiye na " . 

" Aakhoun mein teri dub jane ko dil chahata hai

Ishq mein tere barbad hone ko dil chahata hai

Koi sambhal le mujhe ,behak rahe hai mere kadam

Wafa mein teri mar jane ko jee chahata hai

"Pyar ke liye saari umar padi hai , pehle padai karo. "  she ordered.

" Jao mai nahi padta , tumse bas thoda waqt to maang raha houn" Sameer said angrily

" Aaj har company ek cutoff rakhti hai, aur mai chahati houn ki tum har jagah qualify ho jao . Mai tumhe khona nahi chahati Sameer , please samjho" she said with a teary eyes with all the love she had for him.

He immediately rushed to her and wiping the tears he said with all the warmth "Sorry Naina , maine tumhe rula diya . Par ek ganta to har din tumhare saath padai ke baad. Kuch yaadein to hongi jab hum dur rahenge . please "

" Hume kahan maloom tha ki ishq hota kya hai

Bas Ek tum mile aur zindagi mohabat ban gayi"

Kya baat hai Naina tum bhi ab shayari mein jawab dene lagi, he teased her.

"Smiling a bit, thik hai ,har din padai hone ke baad one hour pyar ki baatein with a slight laughter in her voice she agreed. " ab chalo woh CG ka subject nikalo ".

Daily one hour they would spend talking about their dreams ,feelings ,career and how they would be in touch with each other . Sameer now and then would utter his desires through Shayari and the creamy texture of her skin would  flush to rosiness.

Naina Vo " Exam khatam huve aur hume pata hi nahi chala yeh chaar saal kaise beete. Kitni yaadein kuch khati kuch meeti woh ladna jagadna sab yaad aa raha tha .College ka last day har jazbaat se bhara , ek taraf khushi thi ki nayi raaste aur manzil ki talash shuru ho gayi aur ek taraf kuch chod jane ka dhuk. Mai aur Sameer ek dusre ko dilasa de rahe the ki jaldi hum dono saath honge. Aisa lag raha tha ki hamari duniya chot rahi ho. Us din Sameer ne sabke liye yeh gaana bhi gaya tha ,gaane ke bol to apni dil ki baat kar rahe the"

" Abhi Alwida mat kaho doston

Na Jaane kahan phir mulakat ho

Beete huve lamhoun ki kasak saath to hogi

Khwaaboun hi mein ho chaahe ,mulaqat to hogi."

After departing from their friends ,the two went to their class for the last time to spend sometime together.

" Dekho Sameer bangalore mein apni sehat ka khayal rakhna,tum waqt pe bilkul khate nahi ho . Wahan se jate waqt kuch sukha nashta lekar jana aur kuch meeta agar tumhe raat mein bhook lagegi to kha sakte ho.Aur mujhe har din email karna. Jaldi se tumhe job mil jaye,sach mein  ab tumse jyada din dur raha nahi jata" Naina kept on giving instructions and her voice reflected concern and care for him. Sameer instinctively pulled her into a tight hug ,as if holding on to his dear life for the last time. "Meri aaamnat ka khayal rakhna " he whispered to her and few tears rolled down from their eyes. Naina moved back a little and pulling herself from the hug said " Hum haste haste juda honge, aise udas nahi" and quickly gave a peck on his cheeks."

Ragne ka maza tab hai jab na ho rang na ho gulal

Idhar hamare honth ho aur udhar tumhare gaal"

she said and ran away .Sameer running behind her saying "Ek aur please " . Their laughter roar in the corridors of the empty college.

Naina VO :" Sameer ka chehara dekhne layak tha, kuch pal ke liye woh hila nahi bas aakhen khuli ki khuli aur gaal ko sehlata raha. Kash mai us din ka reaction photo pe qiad kar pati, aaj bhi woh chehara acche se yaad hai mujhe. Uski khushi ka thikana na tha. Mera pehla kiss

"Bhaiya ek haath mogra dena" , the voice of Sameer brought her back  from the beautiful memories.it was a ritual to buy daily gajra for her as if to rekindle their first evening of togetherness and love.

" Aaj ice cream khane chaltein hai, aaj to tumne apni mohabbat ki shurvat yaad dila di.. 

Grabbing his favorite butter scotch and chocolate ice cream for her he came towards her singing 

" Tum mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye" . 

Na ho tu udaas, tere paas paas

Main rahoonga zindagi bhar 

Saare sansaar ka pyaar maine tujhi mein paaya

Tu mile, dil khile

" Kya kar rahe ho Sameer sab dekh rahein hai" 

" To kya huva sabke liye husband goals set kar raha houn" he smiled and pulled her in a side hug "

"Pata nahi aaj kitne pati logoun ki pitayi hogi tumhari wajah se " she teased him . 

(All text quoted are taken from net credit goes to the owners, the rest all is mine :-)

Precap: "Mai tumse pyar nahi karta . Woh meri ek bhul thi. Tum bhul jao mujhe . Ab hamare beech mein kuch nahi hai. " 

(Note: Next Update after two weeks )

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow sajida you are continuing with this

Lovely

I soo loved the update

their journey in every other set up is always endearing to read

How are they moving as lovers

wow beautiful

Long distance relationship easy to say but difficult to maintain

lets see how will Samaina will cope up with this

though the precap is intriguing and I am sure there is a reason he is saying this

waiting