Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Saji79

Thank you Shweta for such a sweet responsesmiley27. Din bana diya aapne.  Lots of hugs to you to too πŸ€—πŸ€—. Glad I was able to convey the heartbreaks& their pain . Thoda nervous thi because emotional update thoda tough ho jata hai likhna . This Sat I had some good 2 - 3 hr of time to work on it. After writing it I was too emotional watched Kal ho na ho first half πŸ˜Š

Ahmad Farz, Bashir Badr, Faiz Ahmed Faiz , Ghalib, bahut saare hai jo bahut sahi sher likhe hai jo ek dum dil ko chu jate hai. Especially I love the sad ones , they have a lot of depth . Kabhi kabhi lagta hai my usage of shayari members here may find it tough to read so translating it.  

Abhi Abhi likhna shuru kiya hai to I find it tough to understand the readers thoughts , is the story going well or not. Responses to this story definitely motivate me. Even though bahut kam feedback hai but I am happy few atleast are happy to read it.

The lines you wrote from the Gazal , I had read it but never heard the song. I listened to it multiple times. Thanks for sharing , its so beautiful and heart touching. β€οΈ

Will they meet or will life through another challenge. Lets see. 

Love & Hugs πŸ€—

Sajida

Glad to know that you liked the song. πŸ€—I just love this song. And I love the Shayaris you add in the story. I have so many Muslim friends who are so good in Urdu Shayari so I know meaning of some of the Urdu words. But it's good that you add the translation of each Shayari so that everyone understands it. Because some Urdu words are tough to crack. πŸ˜†

Keep doing the good work and giving us such beautiful chapters. β€οΈ

Lots of love n hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Sajida

Apologies for not commenting 

Read all the chapters in a go.

I'm really hooked to the this story .it's just so amazing 

Precap is exciting as always

Thanks for the pm

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta01

Rula Diya update ne.... Next me Mila do pls

Aap roye mujhe accha laga , to emotions sahi baite theπŸ€— . Thank you so much. Abhi milenge ya nahi next update mein bata chalega . πŸ˜Š

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Awesome update. The care she show for him was too overwhelming.  But felt bad for both the broken souls. Loving the story too much. And sgayarus r as always too good.

Thank you so much.Yes they are broken. The chapter title " Fanaa"  destroyed in love had to depict the heartbreaks. Happy to hear that you loved the update and the shayari❀️. Thanks for the support and zlove . Helps a lot😊

Love 

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Thank you so much❀️ . Hope you will like the future updates as well.😊

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Lovely update. Waiting for the next update to see them together 

Thank you so much β€οΈ. Lets see if they will be together or not

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Loved it sajida, speechless how beautifuly you describe their miserable situation in break up. Naina doesn't know why sameer brokeup with her but when she heard that a girl break his heart she called and motivated him beacause her love is pure and true.  Apke jitna accha to nahi per aapki stories ki simplicity and naturality dekh k kuch arz kiya h "LAFZON SE KYA AHSAS BAAYAN HO SAKTE HAIN" i didn't describe my emotions in two or three line.Naina's situation like "WOH HUMSE DUR RAHKAR KUSH THE.OR HUM UNKI KHUSHI K LIY UNSE DUR THE".i appreciate your hard work and naturality in stories. Amazing update πŸ‘ 

Thank you so much Aditi πŸ˜Š..

True love always wishes for the other partners happiness. Sameer and Naina both are doing the same. 

Thank you so much for the beautiful words dear and lovely feedback. Means a lot β€οΈ. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellurium

Hey Sajida

Apologies for not commenting 

Read all the chapters in a go.

I'm really hooked to the this story .it's just so amazing 

Precap is exciting as always

Thanks for the pm

Hello Teherium

Hope I adressed you correctly, had seen in one of the comments.No worries ,read it at your leisure.😊

Thank you so much for the feedback.❀️ Helps a lot to write further. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

Glad to know that you liked the song. πŸ€—I just love this song. And I love the Shayaris you add in the story. I have so many Muslim friends who are so good in Urdu Shayari so I know meaning of some of the Urdu words. But it's good that you add the translation of each Shayari so that everyone understands it. Because some Urdu words are tough to crack. πŸ˜†

Keep doing the good work and giving us such beautiful chapters. β€οΈ

Lots of love n hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks Sweta. 😊. I sometimes wonder may be its boring for others. Not sure. 

Vidhimehra thumbnail

So heartwrenching update...nd ur shaysri apt at each situation.thx for making it ss...waiting fornzt yodate.