Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

And govardhan leela is one of his most auspicious act to save his people. The whole braj knows that he is narayan :) 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I just saw the precap and I have a feeling he is talking about her knowing who he really is and I turn who she is as well. He says after sometime no one can separate us and this has to be spiritual and devotional and not just worldly love. Again my assumption. I could be very well wrong. I think the interesting thing will be to see whether he retains the whole govardhan leela memory in his people's mind or just Radha's again. And will Radha really understand this time and to who he is. 

AND if they intend to show the divine marriage by brahma ji then she must know who he is and who she is first. 

These words are two-way. Even if the villagers know who he is, how is that going to ensure that he is not separated from Radha?

This will not prevent Ayan and Jatila from continuing their complete with Kans.

I really think he's talking about the meaning of marriage. Even then I have doubts.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

I am not sure if she will realize just yet. But you could be totally right not sure. It is just that from from the govardhan leela promo they didn’t hint at much for Radha for once it was a promo that focused on Krishn.

But if she does realize who she is then that would be great. Let’s see but I think you could be right as what you explained did make sense.

You're right, it's about Krishna this time.

But I don't think Radha will think Krishna is divine. She already knows that he has strength and that he can do a lot. 

Maybe Indra will have to talk in front of her or a clue will come to put her on the track.

Radha won't be able to find out until Krishna tells her. She understands it now, but what she thinks he is God will be complicated.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

Also one more thing what is with this...Shiv ji and Indradev coming down to meet Kans so easily.

Literally for Kans the very modern translation of what he said is “Yo Indradev come down here and meet me...” 🤪is it that easy to call down a Devi or Devtha. He just called down Indradev for a coffee and to chit chat (Also I know it was not actually for a coffee but it was just so casual that is what I am using to explain how I felt)....Like what even?!? It seemed very casual as if they were best friends...🤣

I am sorry but I just laughed at how casual and easy it all seemed. But that could have just been me thinking like that.😊

I totally agree with you. That bothers me too.

ReadLo thumbnail

I am.just going by two things ... one is his saying that no one can separate them (this cannot be only marriage) and second is that divya marriage word. I feel without her knowing who they are brahma ji marrying them is not logical at all as then she might not take that marriage as a serious thing. I am thinking logically yaar but as we all know we cannot be sure. These CVs can twist and plot anything for drama. 

Until now Gayatri it is about marriage.

On the other hand, talking about "divya marriage" does not always mean that Brahma ji will come for the bride and groom. (There is nothing like that at the moment). It can mean a great and famous wedding. Even Shiv-Parvati said the same thing. 

He can't have a divya wedding right now. Although Krishna proposed to the moon, it won't make sense after the mothers decide to talk to the fathers about it.

After yes, you have to be logical, but our logic and that of the CV's are not the same. 

ReadLo thumbnail

And govardhan leela is one of his most auspicious act to save his people. The whole braj knows that he is narayan :) 

I think that given the way he tells Balram to let Ayan slander him, I think this time he will not hide his action from the other villagers.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Until now Gayatri it is about marriage.

On the other hand, talking about "divya marriage" does not always mean that Brahma ji will come for the bride and groom. (There is nothing like that at the moment). It can mean a great and famous wedding. Even Shiv-Parvati said the same thing. 

He can't have a divya wedding right now. Although Krishna proposed to the moon, it won't make sense after the mothers decide to talk to the fathers about it.

After yes, you have to be logical, but our logic and that of the CV's are not the same. 

Well unless the writers have taken excessive creative liberty any type of famous marriage before the society cannot happen between these two or rather has not ever happened. Ans the way kanha says that soon no one can separate them it cannot be just about marriage. It is that soul.connection by which they become one and it is about her remembering him completely and also knowing herself. Then only they can become one in the real sense. This is what my logic says. Now God knows what the CVs intend to show. 

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

Well unless the writers have taken excessive creative liberty any type of famous marriage before the society cannot happen between these two or rather has not ever happened. Ans the way kanha says that soon no one can separate them it cannot be just about marriage. It is that soul.connection by which they become one and it is about her remembering him completely and also knowing herself. Then only they can become one in the real sense. This is what my logic says. Now God knows what the CVs intend to show. 

I understand what you mean. And I totally agree with you.

Unless Govardhan Leela is the key point for Radha to feel the connection with Krishna, I don't really see how they're going to make them do it all at once.

Maybe Krishna will ask Radha for help or something will happen and Radha will defend Krishna.

Currently there is really no point to bring Brahma Ji back. As I was saying, his words are twofold.

Why make sure that mothers can be aware of their stories and give them the opportunity to talk to fathers about them? After all will come from Vrishban, as we all know he is anti-love marriage, so he is our only concern in this point.

The questions are endless, but only the CVs know what he plans to show us and I think they have already taken their freedom, we did not say to no longer compare with the real facts, so we will have to wait and see.

Anyway, I feel that Krishna is hiding something.