Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

To celebrate their 200 episodes, they gave many interviews.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

A wedding in front of their families? Or still hiding from other people's looks?

not seen the whole clip yet.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

not seen the whole clip yet.

Okay, you let me know when you see him.

RainFire125 thumbnail

I just saw the precap and I have a feeling he is talking about her knowing who he really is and I turn who she is as well. He says after sometime no one can separate us and this has to be spiritual and devotional and not just worldly love. Again my assumption. I could be very well wrong. I think the interesting thing will be to see whether he retains the whole govardhan leela memory in his people's mind or just Radha's again. And will Radha really understand this time and to who he is. 

AND if they intend to show the divine marriage by brahma ji then she must know who he is and who she is first. 

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I just saw the precap and I have a feeling he is talking about her knowing who he really is and I turn who she is as well. He says after sometime no one can separate us and this has to be spiritual and devotional and not just worldly love. Again my assumption. I could be very well wrong. I think the interesting thing will be to see whether he retains the whole govardhan leela memory in his people's mind or just Radha's again. And will Radha really understand this time and to who he is. 

AND if they intend to show the divine marriage by brahma ji then she must know who he is and who she is first. 

I am not sure if she will realize just yet. But you could be totally right not sure. It is just that from from the govardhan leela promo they didn’t hint at much for Radha for once it was a promo that focused on Krishn.

But if she does realize who she is then that would be great. Let’s see but I think you could be right as what you explained did make sense.

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also one more thing what is with this...Shiv ji and Indradev coming down to meet Kans so easily.

Literally for Kans the very modern translation of what he said is “Yo Indradev come down here and meet me...” 🤪is it that easy to call down a Devi or Devtha. He just called down Indradev for a coffee and to chit chat (Also I know it was not actually for a coffee but it was just so casual that is what I am using to explain how I felt)....Like what even?!? It seemed very casual as if they were best friends...🤣

I am sorry but I just laughed at how casual and easy it all seemed. But that could have just been me thinking like that.😊

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

Also one more thing what is with this...Shiv ji and Indradev coming down to meet Kans so easily.

Literally for Kans the very modern translation of what he said is “Yo Indradev come down here and meet me...” smiley39is it that easy to call down a Devi or Devtha. He just called down Indradev for a coffee and to chit chat (Also I know it was not actually for a coffee but it was just so casual that is what I am using to explain how I felt)....Like what even?!? It seemed very casual as if they were best friends...smiley37

I am sorry but I just laughed at how casual and easy it all seemed. But that could have just been me thinking like that.smiley1

rk kans is damn influential

he can summon gods in one chutki and talk like buddies 🤪

Edited by BARBlE - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

I am not sure if she will realize just yet. But you could be totally right not sure. It is just that from from the govardhan leela promo they didn’t hint at much for Radha for once it was a promo that focused on Krishn.

But if she does realize who she is then that would be great. Let’s see but I think you could be right as what you explained did make sense.

I am.just going by two things ... one is his saying that no one can separate them (this cannot be only marriage) and second is that divya marriage word. I feel without her knowing who they are brahma ji marrying them is not logical at all as then she might not take that marriage as a serious thing. I am thinking logically yaar but as we all know we cannot be sure. These CVs can twist and plot anything for drama. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Literally for Kans the very modern translation of what he said is “Yo Indradev come down here and meet me...” 🤪is it that easy to call down a Devi or Devtha. He just called down Indradev for a coffee and to chit chat (Also I know it was not actually for a coffee but it was just so casual that is what I am using to explain how I felt)....Like what even?!? It seemed very casual as if they were best friends...🤣

I am sorry but I just laughed at how casual and easy it all seemed. But that could have just been me thinking like that.😊

Ha ha well said Janu and tusu is right on:)