Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Krishna fulfills the desires of Radha❤️⭐️.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Krishna fulfills the desires of Radha❤️⭐️.

This is the main objective of his life

ReadLo thumbnail

Radha talks about the upcoming track, towards the end of the video. That doesn't really reassure me.  Krishna tells Radha that he is worried and she tells him that since their love is true so nothing will happen....

Krishna is always the one who triggers things. Ugrapat will take him as an enemy, so Ayan-Jatila will enjoy it well... 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I was just surfing through other mythos and saw that in jai shri Krishna shoe they have shown child radha and Krishna marriage. Interesting. Just saw that clip. 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Radha talks about the upcoming track, towards the end of the video. That doesn't really reassure me.  Krishna tells Radha that he is worried and she tells him that since their love is true so nothing will happen....

Krishna is always the one who triggers things. Ugrapat will take him as an enemy, so Ayan-Jatila will enjoy it well... 

I think from now on majorly all stand and changes need to be bought forward by Radha. Kanha will just be the instigator. That is how she will gain that samaan from the world and hence her name will be taken before him. Just guessing again here :) 

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I was just surfing through other mythos and saw that in jai shri Krishna shoe they have shown child radha and Krishna marriage. Interesting. Just saw that clip. 

A wedding in front of their families? Or still hiding from other people's looks?

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I think from now on majorly all stand and changes need to be bought forward by Radha. Kanha will just be the instigator. That is how she will gain that samaan from the world and hence her name will be taken before him. Just guessing again here :) 

Yes, I'm going to believe that... lol... That is what is happening now. Like in the bidaai of Chandravali. Krishna gave her the path, she continued the path.