krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by krithi1990 - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes.the commissioner is the supporter of PK. but still they didn't show pk instructing the commissioner to bury him.it could be like he did it without pk's knowledge.so still there is a chance that pk can be innocent.there can be some twist. otherwise there is no suspense in the story

Originally posted by: krithi1990

The reporter accused PK. Commissioner is a supporter of PK. So he decided to bury the reporter to make the evidences useless. 

I think, there was no  murder in Tamil version. Jaanvi misunderstood that the business loss of her father was because of PK. Her father led her to believe like this. So she decided to fetch all the property from PK. Most of the competition in between the bahus were to get the business contract. PK was shown as a strict person not a bad person. 

Originally posted by: sammy17

Can't find myself disagreeing with any of your points. I'm annoyed to see zain playing a fancy piece of furniture in this show after seeing him play neil khanna. Kavya deserves sympathy for the situation she has unknowingly landed in and the unnecessary hate she is receiving by the family, and jhanvi vs kavya is completely uninteresting to me as it happens in every show. 

Yes, I agree that till now Zain was wasted given his popularity, fans are right to be disappointed. The writers can still change the plot anytime and make Kabir more pivotal, but I do not think that this will happen soon.

Also, yes Kavya vs Janvi is going to happen, but it is not interesting because Kavya is not even treated as a family member and out of nowhere she will be the one who will cure Suman and save the mittals from Janvi and may be in the process kabir falls for her. One more thing which is a big loophole in the story is that Kabir was absent in the household for the past 6 years and now suddenly he landed here with kavya and is trying to ask questions like 'aisa kab huya, kisne mujhe bataya kyu nahi' , like dude you should have been in contacts with your parents instead of expecting them to inform you everything.πŸ€”

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Will they make Kabir and Dhruv useless though? I think that era has gone when all the male lead did was suspect the female lead. These days couples have a strong role in any show. Take Yeh Rishra Kya kehlata, Karthik is as important as Naira. and YRKKH has been top show for years now. Even for TRPs they have to involve the male lead.

Beg to differ about YRKKH, the show and its storyline is shambolic, uncle's of dadaji age is molesting the daughter of goenkas and the dadi keeps quiet and also loves her molester brother to no death, sick and utterly sick. On top of that Naira without any degree and experience is a better businesswoman than karthik, this is another way to put the male lead down to a useless thing and only capable of being a lover boy, which is sad because karthik deserved better. I agree karthik is equally important like Naira is, but let us not forget that the show started with both the leads in importance and the plot is also about a couple and their developing love whereas in this case the theme is revenge and the scopes are less but I really hope that not only Kabir but Dhruv also gets to do a lot of interesting stuff. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

yes.the commissioner is the supporter of PK. but still they didn't show pk instructing the commissioner to bury him.it could be like he did it without pk's knowledge.so still there is a chance that pk can be innocent.there can be some twist. otherwise there is no suspense in the story

The boss doesn't order his goons every time what to do. Just a signal is enough to take the actions. The goons attacked the reporter and the commissioner removed him from the spot after PK's signal. An innocent doesn't behave like this.

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Kavya vs Jhanvi - does not sound interesting same outdated bahu drama very disappointing if it happens , it’s too early to suspect 

I will always prefer Kabir Vs Jhanvi ,or dhruv vs jhsnvi  hope we will get that one day 

Jhanvi cannot keep giving wrong medicine to Suman n let Kavya - Kabir take care of her ( it will be a blooper ) , report will come negative for the medicine n Kavya won’t suspect , 

Kavya never manage to suspect her own husband being double agent n traitor  in her last 5 yrs of her marriage n suddenly she enters in Mittals house n start suspecting people πŸ˜†

Kabir n dhruv r the strongest candidate in the house to suspect Jhanvi n find out her motive and this will work 

Kabir vs Janvi is also not very interesting to me given that kabir is the only member who was not here to face the situations created by Janvi, I really want Dhruv to learn about Janvi and face her because irrespective of what happened in the past, Janvi has betrayed Dhruv and he does love his wife, it will be interesting to see if he supports his wife or his criminal dad.

Kavya alread got a backlash from kabir for suspecting Janvi, I assume she will do her jasoosi against Janvi and hide it from Kabir because 'Kabir seh nahi payega' πŸ€ͺ.. I really hope the writers prove me wrong though

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- OMG that's a fab idea. Would love if kavya got to know about both PK and Jhanvi's reality, then without jhanvi's knowledge saves her from exposure and helps her achieve her goal. 

Yeah actually.. Instead of kavya going goody goody and saving the mittals she could help janhvi. 

Then in future it can be janhvi vs dhruv.. And kavya vs kabir. 

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Kabir vs Janvi is also not very interesting to me given that kabir is the only member who was not here to face the situations created by Janvi, I really want Dhruv to learn about Janvi and face her because irrespective of what happened in the past, Janvi has betrayed Dhruv and he does love his wife, it will be interesting to see if he supports his wife or his criminal dad.

Kavya alread got a backlash from kabir for suspecting Janvi, I assume she will do her jasoosi against Janvi and hide it from Kabir because 'Kabir seh nahi payega' πŸ€ͺ.. I really hope the writers prove me wrong though

Poor dhruv he will be the one who will be the most heartbroken πŸ’”πŸ’”

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Jhanvi vs Kavya was expected for me. Kabir will not doubt Jhanvi, but Dhruv has a chance, only if he is not so good as he is showing till now. Otherwise, I don't see any of the two brothers suspecting Jhanvi anytime soon.

Kavya may suspect Jhanvi but I don't think she will get any proof against her anytime soon. Meanwhile, she may try to talk to Kabir regarding her doubts, who will obviously not listen to her. Suspecting Vyom as a double agent is not possible for a woman who is not on that same field. Even Kabir, being a fellow colleague couldn't know that , so I don't think there is anything unusual for Kavya to not suspect Vyom.

About Zain, as someone rightly pointed out the other day, male leads in family shows are generally much less active than the female leads, so I think he knew about this before signing up for this show. Only in shows featuring romance, do we see more active male leads. YRKKH is a combination of Romance and Family drama, so the male lead is equally active there.

The brothers need to go to office and learn about their dad's criminal history too, only then they can suspect someone in the family. Both of them are seeing suman's irrational and violent behavior and still does not try to get her checked up which is so irresponsible because they know that their father is a prick. 

I agree, maybe Zain already knew about his part in the plot and is happy with the show, or maybe makers have promised him a bigger part in future and he is being patient. And YRKKH is a repetition of old tracks, too many times the lead couple gets married and separated so that is in a different zone altogether

Originally posted by: krithi1990

@bold

Do you think it may happen so soon. If PK is aware of it Jaanvi will be buried as like Shail. PK has all the force. But Jaanvi has Amma and Shail only. 

Kavya was involved ok but she wasn't targeted yet.

From the perspective of TRP aunties, I think Kavya vs Janvi might happen sooner than we can expect because the show needs a booster, Janvi is playing in an open field, and who better than the sanskari and agyakari bahu kavya to fight with her? TRP aunties will cry buckets if this happens.🀣