Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

From yesterday's episode, it was somewhat obvious that Kavya will soon learn that Janvi is giving wrong medications to the saasu maa and then may be we can see a huge drama, confrontation between the two ladies and then one challenging the other one. Both Dhruv and Kabir comes off as useless male leads who can talk, frown and also claim tall but they have practically done nothing in the show yet. It should have been Dhruv or Kabir who should have brought Suman out of the locked room instead of Kavya who stepped in the house only a few days ago. Also, both Kabir and Dhruv probably are jobless, because they are always at home and their job is to either listen to Janvi or Kavya or PK.

I really enjoy watching PK and Janvi scenes though, both Shrenu and the actor playing PK is doing a fabulous job and it is great to see a saasur-bahu dynamic instead of a saas-bahu one. Also, unlike many i have zlich sympathy for for Suman, the way she treated the kid pooja, one sequence was enough for me to not sympathize with her. I sympathize with Kavya though, became a widow at this age and landed up in an almost assylem and got a chauvinistic saasur and shrewd sis-in-law for free. She was not even in the history or geography of pooja and her revenge but sadly she was involved and targeted just because she married kabir.

@bold

Do you think it may happen so soon. If PK is aware of it Jaanvi will be buried as like Shail. PK has all the force. But Jaanvi has Amma and Shail only. 

Kavya was involved ok but she wasn't targeted yet.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dont you think its too early to say anything or come to conclusion? would say lets give some more time. 

I think the main issue is Kavya here.. or say Tanvi. I really dont know why she is getting so much hate here or becoming a problem.

Her character is now opening up and since she interacted with her mom in law, her thoughts are now changing. 

And now that she is getting a little bit of importance here we are all ready to jump on her and complain. The main point we are forgetting here is she is also the female lead here along with Shrenu. 

Coming back to Jhanvi taking her revenge on her Mom in law. I somehow have a different opinion. Agreed Suman was very rude and cruel to little Jhanvi here, but it was not worth taking revenge on.

Again my POV.

As for Kabir and Dhruv, I am sure they do have an important role to play here. I am sure the director will not let go of Zain without tapping into his full potential. 

People need to understand here by giving importance to other characters makes the show more interesting. 

In western shows we dont have this kind of problem, its not always about one character, they show each and every character importance that have a role to play. 

But sadly in indian shows I see it always boils down to male and female lead. Thats the reason why we tend to become insecure the moment we see other characters given importance other then our fav. 

Edited by sumz_d - 5 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, it is too early to speculate because I think even the makers don't know about it. I feel they are confused themselves😆. This is because the Jhanvi we are seeing now is much less grey than how she was a few days earlier. So I think they can go in either of the two ways after Jhanvi's truth comes out.

1. They can show the whole family supporting Jhanvi and punishing PK.

2. They can show the family punishing both Jhanvi and PK for their respective deeds.

( This depends on what exactly Jhanvi does before she gets exposed).

Right now , the only serious wrong she did is giving wrong medicines to Suman. But I think Suman and family can forgive her for that, because I'm sure when the truth will come out , Suman will feel guilty of her deeds. So this will not count. Now if she does something more serious, then I think they will follow the 2nd way, and will show both of them getting punished.

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Her character is now opening up and since she interacted with her mom in law, her thoughts are now changing. 

Coming back to Jhanvi taking her revenge on her Mom in law. I somehow have a different opinion. Agreed Suman was very rude and cruel to little Jhanvi here, but it was not worth taking revenge on.

Again my POV.

As for Kabir and Dhruv, I am sure they do have an important role to play here. I am sure the director will not let go of Zain without tapping into his full potential. 

I agree with this part. Kavya doubting Jhanvi is the most logical move by the writers, because otherwise ,exposing Jhanvi will be easy. Kavya is an outsider in the family, and most of the people don't even like her in the family, so no one will believe her over Jhanvi.

Kabir will have a role in fighting against PK, his romance with Kavya and later I think he will help Kavya to expose Jhanvi. 

About Dhruv , I am not sure. His role will depend on whether he is positive or negative. If he is positive then he can be used for a parallel love story of Jhanvi, if not, then I don't think he will have much to do.

Male lead female lead concept is a bit complicated here. Right now, as a viewer I don't see any male lead. Right now I can see only one lead and that is Jhanvi( both positive and negative). If they show Kavya vs Jhanvi then it will be two female leads.

I am doubtful about Kabir. Though he is male lead, I don't think he has much to do until he finds out the truth. After that, his role will get better.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Yes, it is too early to speculate because I think even the makers don't know about it. I feel they are confused themselves😆. This is because the Jhanvi we are seeing now is much less grey than how she was a few days earlier. So I think they can go in either of the two ways after Jhanvi's truth comes out.

2. They can show the family punishing both Jhanvi and PK for their respective deeds.

Right now , the only serious wrong she did is giving wrong medicines to Suman. But I think Suman and family can forgive her for that, because I'm sure when the truth will come out , Suman will feel guilty of her deeds. So this will not count. Now if she does something more serious, then I think they will follow the 2nd way, and will show both of them getting punished.

Yeah even I think the makers are backtracking on Jahnvi's grey-ness.

Earlier PK was moronic and regressive, but essentially not a criminal.

But with his attempt to kill Shail I think it is totally possible that he killed Jahnvi's father also, and those people who died of the medicine.

Suman.....yeah, turning her mental might seem excessive, but I think for abusing a child, she deserves it. All she has gone through is public humiliation for being crazy. Which is the same as Jahnvi's father.

PK and Suman publicly humiliated Jahnvi's Dad, she is doing the same to them in her own way. Making Suman look crazy, getting PK's face blackened. It all seems fair to me.

However, with Shail's murder attempt, PK becomes a criminal. So, how will Jahnvi get back for that?

Even Jahnvi didn't expect PK to try and murder a reporter. So she is unprepared for this. 

What exactly is Jahnvi's plan? 

Lets see its just one month into the show, producers must have planned something. 

Problem is for TRP they are probably changing the script. :-P

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Yeah even I think the makers are backtracking on Jahnvi's grey-ness.

Earlier PK was moronic and regressive, but essentially not a criminal.

But with his attempt to kill Shail I think it is totally possible that he killed Jahnvi's father also, and those people who died of the medicine.

Suman.....yeah, turning her mental might seem excessive, but I think for abusing a child, she deserves it. All she has gone through is public humiliation for being crazy. Which is the same as Jahnvi's father.

PK and Suman publicly humiliated Jahnvi's Dad, she is doing the same to them in her own way. Making Suman look crazy, getting PK's face blackened. It all seems fair to me.

However, with Shail's murder attempt, PK becomes a criminal. So, how will Jahnvi get back for that?

Even Jahnvi didn't expect PK to try and murder a reporter. So she is unprepared for this. 

What exactly is Jahnvi's plan? 

Lets see its just one month into the show, producers must have planned something. 

Problem is for TRP they are probably changing the script. :-P

Yes, now Jhanvi seems more of a victim than a predator, so the makers are changing the script I believe.

About Suman,what I gathered from the scene is that she is unaware of PK's deeds, so she was a victim as well, but ofcourse what she did to a kid was definitely wrong, but for me, personally, I feel the punishment she is getting is a a bit more than what she did. But as I said, I feel she will be forgiven for this.

Till now she did nothing drastic for her to get punished. That is why I said they can follow any of the two ways dependig on what she does next. If she harms someone innocent or follows an extreme path then they will show her getting punished in the end along with PK.

Otherwise , they will forgive her and support her in her revenge.

Any of the two can happen.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Dont you think its too early to say anything or come to conclusion? would say lets give some more time. 

I think the main issue is Kavya here.. or say Tanvi. I really dont know why she is getting so much hate here or becoming a problem.

And now that she is getting a little bit of importance here we are all ready to jump on her and complain. The main point we are forgetting here is she is also the female lead here along with Shrenu. 

Again my POV.

People need to understand here by giving importance to other characters makes the show more interesting. 

In western shows we dont have this kind of problem, its not always about one character, they show each and every character importance that have a role to play. 

But sadly in indian shows I see it always boils down to male and female lead. Thats the reason why we tend to become insecure the moment we see other characters given importance other then our fav. 

I don't think this post is to target tanvi. Everyone here is in the opinion that if its kavya vs janhvi it will be just like any other random show.. good bahu vs bad bahu... which majority fans are not interested in. There is no harm in criticism about the storyline. 

Then why so negative about the opinions??!! 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

From yesterday's episode, it was somewhat obvious that Kavya will soon learn that Janvi is giving wrong medications to the saasu maa and then may be we can see a huge drama, confrontation between the two ladies and then one challenging the other one. Both Dhruv and Kabir comes off as useless male leads who can talk, frown and also claim tall but they have practically done nothing in the show yet. It should have been Dhruv or Kabir who should have brought Suman out of the locked room instead of Kavya who stepped in the house only a few days ago. Also, both Kabir and Dhruv probably are jobless, because they are always at home and their job is to either listen to Janvi or Kavya or PK.

I really enjoy watching PK and Janvi scenes though, both Shrenu and the actor playing PK is doing a fabulous job and it is great to see a saasur-bahu dynamic instead of a saas-bahu one. Also, unlike many i have zlich sympathy for for Suman, the way she treated the kid pooja, one sequence was enough for me to not sympathize with her. I sympathize with Kavya though, became a widow at this age and landed up in an almost assylem and got a chauvinistic saasur and shrewd sis-in-law for free. She was not even in the history or geography of pooja and her revenge but sadly she was involved and targeted just because she married kabir.

Even janhvi had mentioned this earlier I think in one of her scenes with amma🤔 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I also think the same. At first Jaanvi's face expression and her smirk showed her as a villain. After seeing the Shail matter she is very very lesser than PK. A small stone is trying to fight with a huge mountain. If she has been caught  by PK no one can find a single bone of Jaanvi. 

PK and his group already doubt that there is someone behind the reporter. If the medicine matter will be exposed, definitely Jaanvi will be added in the doubt list. . The direct fight between PK and Jaanvi is impossible now. So the medicine matter won't be exposed now.

I think kavya may come to know the truth and investigate further without telling anybody. After knowing the complete truth she may help her indirectly by covering Jaanvi's actions or try to change her mind.

The pots might not be shown meaninglessly. So the pots should be filled with ash one by one excluding Innocents. I am waiting to see the first luckiest person. . 

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I think kavya may come to know the truth and investigate further without telling anybody. After knowing the complete truth she may help her indirectly by covering Jaanvi's actions or try to change her mind.

The pots might not be shown meaninglessly. So the pots should be filled with ash one by one excluding Innocents. I am waiting to see the first luckiest person. . 

This may also happen.

But for now, what I think will happen is Kavya will doubt Jhanvi but won't find any clue. She will try to make Kabir aware of this, who will refuse to listen to her. Meanwhile, she will try collecting some proof against Jhanvi. There can be a faceoff between them where both of them will challenge each other. 

Or, once Jhanvi realises that Kavya is doubting her, she will try to create problems between the couple to kick out Kavya from the house.

So full fledged fight between the two is what I am expecting now.