Posted: 5 years ago

From yesterday's episode, it was somewhat obvious that Kavya will soon learn that Janvi is giving wrong medications to the saasu maa and then may be we can see a huge drama, confrontation between the two ladies and then one challenging the other one. Both Dhruv and Kabir comes off as useless male leads who can talk, frown and also claim tall but they have practically done nothing in the show yet. It should have been Dhruv or Kabir who should have brought Suman out of the locked room instead of Kavya who stepped in the house only a few days ago. Also, both Kabir and Dhruv probably are jobless, because they are always at home and their job is to either listen to Janvi or Kavya or PK.

I really enjoy watching PK and Janvi scenes though, both Shrenu and the actor playing PK is doing a fabulous job and it is great to see a saasur-bahu dynamic instead of a saas-bahu one. Also, unlike many i have zlich sympathy for for Suman, the way she treated the kid pooja, one sequence was enough for me to not sympathize with her. I sympathize with Kavya though, became a widow at this age and landed up in an almost assylem and got a chauvinistic saasur and shrewd sis-in-law for free. She was not even in the history or geography of pooja and her revenge but sadly she was involved and targeted just because she married kabir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

From yesterday's episode, it was somewhat obvious that Kavya will soon learn that Janvi is giving wrong medications to the saasu maa and then may be we can see a huge drama, confrontation between the two ladies and then one challenging the other one. Both Dhruv and Kabir comes off as useless male leads who can talk, frown and also claim tall but they have practically done nothing in the show yet. It should have been Dhruv or Kabir who should have brought Suman out of the locked room instead of Kavya who stepped in the house only a few days ago. Also, both Kabir and Dhruv probably are jobless, because they are always at home and their job is to either listen to Janvi or Kavya or PK.

I really enjoy watching PK and Janvi scenes though, both Shrenu and the actor playing PK is doing a fabulous job and it is great to see a saasur-bahu dynamic instead of a saas-bahu one. Also, unlike many i have zlich sympathy for for Suman, the way she treated the kid pooja, one sequence was enough for me to not sympathize with her. I sympathize with Kavya though, became a widow at this age and landed up in an almost assylem and got a chauvinistic saasur and shrewd sis-in-law for free. She was not even in the history or geography of pooja and her revenge but sadly she was involved and targeted just because she married kabir.

Can't find myself disagreeing with any of your points. I'm annoyed to see zain playing a fancy piece of furniture in this show after seeing him play neil khanna. Kavya deserves sympathy for the situation she has unknowingly landed in and the unnecessary hate she is receiving by the family, and jhanvi vs kavya is completely uninteresting to me as it happens in every show. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought there wud be some scope for Zains character. But looks like he only plays a good Samaritan for Kavya. 

Will definitely be disappointed if he doesn't hv any part to play apart from being a good father,devar and husband.

I think to gain Trps they are making this move.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will they make Kabir and Dhruv useless though? I think that era has gone when all the male lead did was suspect the female lead. These days couples have a strong role in any show. Take Yeh Rishra Kya kehlata, Karthik is as important as Naira. and YRKKH has been top show for years now. Even for TRPs they have to involve the male lead.
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kavya vs Jhanvi - does not sound interesting same outdated bahu drama very disappointing if it happens , it’s too early to suspect 

I will always prefer Kabir Vs Jhanvi ,or dhruv vs jhsnvi  hope we will get that one day 

Jhanvi cannot keep giving wrong medicine to Suman n let Kavya - Kabir take care of her ( it will be a blooper ) , report will come negative for the medicine n Kavya won’t suspect , 

Kavya never manage to suspect her own husband being double agent n traitor  in her last 5 yrs of her marriage n suddenly she enters in Mittals house n start suspecting people 😆

Kabir n dhruv r the strongest candidate in the house to suspect Jhanvi n find out her motive and this will work 

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Kavya vs Jhanvi - does not sound interesting same outdated bahu drama very disappointing if it happens , it’s too early to suspect 

I will always prefer Kabir Vs Jhanvi ,or dhruv vs jhsnvi  hope we will get that one day 

Jhanvi cannot keep giving wrong medicine to Suman n let Kavya - Kabir take care of her ( it will be a blooper ) , report will come negative for the medicine n Kavya won’t suspect , 

Kavya never manage to suspect her own husband being double agent n traitor  in her last 5 yrs of her marriage n suddenly she enters in Mittals house n start suspecting people 😆

Kabir n dhruv r the strongest candidate in the house to suspect Jhanvi n find out her motive and this will work 

Totally agree with you. . . And also if kavya could suspect janhvi within few days why didn't other family members couldnt do it in past one year and here i find dhruv having most strong reason for suspecting her

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Totally agree with you. . . And also if kavya could suspect janhvi within few days why didn't other family members couldnt do it in past one year and here i find dhruv having most strong reason for suspecting her

Agree the point abt Dhruv. He doesn't seem innocent , he is definitely v sharp. I don't think Kavya will figure out. If she does then I will only blame the lame script.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail

Jhanvi vs Kavya was expected for me. Kabir will not doubt Jhanvi, but Dhruv has a chance, only if he is not so good as he is showing till now. Otherwise, I don't see any of the two brothers suspecting Jhanvi anytime soon.

Kavya may suspect Jhanvi but I don't think she will get any proof against her anytime soon. Meanwhile, she may try to talk to Kabir regarding her doubts, who will obviously not listen to her. Suspecting Vyom as a double agent is not possible for a woman who is not on that same field. Even Kabir, being a fellow colleague couldn't know that , so I don't think there is anything unusual for Kavya to not suspect Vyom.

About Zain, as someone rightly pointed out the other day, male leads in family shows are generally much less active than the female leads, so I think he knew about this before signing up for this show. Only in shows featuring romance, do we see more active male leads. YRKKH is a combination of Romance and Family drama, so the male lead is equally active there.

shruzzy thumbnail

I dont think being negative would be the reason for dhruv suspect.  For me he would doubt on her that why she is just aloof to him or why after year also she (janhvi) not able reciprocate his love. . . . According to me if he is negative towards family or janhvi he has no reasonable reason to doubt her

And about kavya yes she might doubt janhvi but janhvi being manipulative and calculative she can outward kavya. . . . By being in good books to the family  

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Suman said to kavya," I am ok and I need not the tablets". She didn't tell that she felt uneasy after taking the medicine. Why did Kavya try to check the medicine.?

What the things made her to suspect the sisters suddenly. ( suspects the medicine means suspects the sisters too). Does she know the past of Jaanvi and her revenge thought. 

Kavya and Kabir are friends since her marriage with Vyom . She may know all the details of Kabir family. What made Kavya to marry Kabir immediately after her husband's death. Was she waiting for this opportunity?. So many things are there to know.

Kavya is an educated girl. She can understand PK's reality. She has also experienced it. Will she fight against Jaanvi to save PK?. If it will be happened she might become a beloved one and a good bahu of Mr and Mrs Mittal. Can the audience accept her as a good DIL. 

Kabir and Dhruv are the own blood of PK. So the audience can accept their actions if they will try to protect PK from Jaanvi's revenge. But they never accept Kavya to save PK against Jaanvi's mission.

In Tamil version the PK character was innocent and it was mistakenly understood. So the character Kavya was against Jaanvi. Here PK is a criminal. Shail matter confirmed it.

I want one thing. All the ladies and the brothers will be united to take an action against PK and his goons . They will also protect Jaanvi from PK when the truth comes out.