Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Good start! Nice update! So roli will be agreeing to get married to know her past.. let's see what is gonna happen next... Update soon. 

riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing start dear. Roli is ready for the marriage . So waiting to know what all happened in her past and waiting for rosid meet. Update soon dear..

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome it's very interesting update soon

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

Awesome it's very interesting update soon

tq so much baby

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: riswanarichu

Amazing start dear. Roli is ready for the marriage . So waiting to know what all happened in her past and waiting for rosid meet. Update soon dear..

tq so much dr

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa5124

Good start! Nice update! So roli will be agreeing to get married to know her past.. let's see what is gonna happen next... Update soon. 

tq so much manasa baby

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Thank you so much dears for ur lovely comments. Here is the next part,,, Part2 A banglow named as 'BARADWAJ MANSION'. In front of banglow a beautiful garden with lots of flowers and different types of plants... butterflies are compiting to kiss the flowers with them 2 cute little angels running behind them to catch. "Didi catch that flowers see all flowers flying . Will again fix them on plant " roshni said in btwn her try...sanju burst into laugh hearing her lil sisters innocent words ... "what u said baby "..sanju asked in btwn her laugh " why u laughing di i said about those flying flowers dont u heared" roshni pouted lips in cute way... "ohh my doll get angry, that is not flowers baby they are butterflies" said sanjana ...roshni smiled idiotically seeing her didi "i know di i just tested u that u know or not" adjusted roshni somewhat " but di why butterflies disturbing flowers "... "that is not disturbance cutie " (roshni and sanjana looked back hearing the sound and found ardeep is standing behind them hearing their innocent talk) deep came near them and take roshni in his arms " then tell pappa what they doing" (roshni also calling arohi and deep as mom and pappa) asked roshni again . "They kissing baby"... " kissing but why" she again came with another doubt " because they both loving each other so" deep said winking eyes on arohi . Arohi beated him in his shoulders hearing his stupidity that also to kids..." haa now understand like how pappa kissed mom yesterday in kitchen right" ardeep opened their mouth widely hearing her talk "tell pappa like that?" Roshni again asked "is it pappa " this time sanjana also joined to roshni..."haa pappa... coming " where u going deep..." asked arohi in his sudden act.. "not u heared arohi, pappa calling take roshni will go and ask.. mamma will hive answer baby" said deep in one go and give roshni to arohi " all the best" said deep and runned from there " u idiot i will take u later" said arohi seeing her hubbies great escape..." ha mamma u tell " both roshni and sanjana turned towards arohi " nothing like that babies ur pappa is lil mad u both know naa so come will have lunch sid pappa is waiting for u both" adjusted arohi " pappa waked up maa".... " haa he waked and also readied now waiting for u both to have lunch"..." then come will go" roshni said and they 3 moved. In dining table : All are sit to have lunch. " pappa where are you going" ..asked roshni to sid. " office baby have an important meeting".."ohhh again You are too boring pa see sunday also office"..said roshni in pakka roli style ..... ***" sid where are u going ?" Asked roli " office honey have an important meeting"..." ur too boring sid" said roli in a fake anger "boring me will show u tonight who is that said sid holding her hip and pulled her close to his chest.. roli's cheeks turn to cherry red. He moved towards her face****..." pappa where u lost " sid came back from her memories heraing his cuties voice and found roshni standing keeping her hands in both side of hip ... a smile appeared on his face..." ooiii my sid lost in his roli " blinked deep to sid as correctly read his mind..sid blushed "Ohh is it pappa, u thought about maa?.then tell what it is" roshni asked innocently..."wohh beta...wo..."sid searching for words, seeing this deep smiled innocently and joined to roshni " haa sid tell what u thought" sid opened her mouth seeing his naughty bro. He looked at deep in fire on his eyes.. 'you gone deep beta 'thought deep to himself.... "deep pappa only said naa baby so ask to him pappa wanted to go now before mom reach back pappa wanted to complete all work and will enjoy with mom naa" said sid to roshni and went bid bye to all " take care bro" sid smiled to deep.. "pappa tell what sid pappa....( arohi seened deep and smiled and winked as now ur turn) roshni's words cut by deep and said " roshni baby will call jamanlal paa u dont wanted to know about mom?..." ha pappa soon"...roshni said in exitement (deep saw arohi and raised his collar as what u will do...u go idiot i will not mind arohi expressed as its not big..) " haa beta call jamanlal may be he is worried for what doctor said in buzy me too forgot that..." rajender said to deep... not only that we wanted to know about roli's decision also naa"...said sujatha her tension " she will maa bcz we are waiting for our roli so she will definitely accept that im sure on that " arohi keep her hand on sujatha's shoulder as support... Deep took rajender's phone but before unlock it he recieved a call ' JAMANLAL' name displayed..." pappa jamanlal uncle is calling" he forward phone to rajender.. rajender attend and put phone in loudspeaker Rajender : hello jamanlal ,deep take phone to call u but before you called so tell how are you and meena...what roli said?(all wait for know his response) Jamanlal : haa rajender we are fine but roli not yet said anything i think she need some more time (all face turn to upset) "Pappa...."(all heared that sound ) "mamma".."roli"..."roli beta"..all baradwajidians recognised that voice because its her roli how they will forgot....all kept silent to know what she is going to tell... "Haa tell beta "...jamanlal respond to her call..." im okey for this marriage pappa" said roli giving a jerk to all their body..." what...what u said beta tell once more" asked jamanlal cant able to believe his own ears " haa pappa im okey to marry sidhanth" all their eyes filled with tears...meena hugged roli out of happiness... rajender cut the call because he cant able to control his emotions arohi take roshni in her arms and hugged her tightly "arohi maa , mamma agreed for marriage her little eyes also filled ... " " haa beta haa our roli will soon going to join with us"...she said hugging roshni tightly..." call sid and inform beta " sujatha said to deep " no ma will give him a surprise after he reach so will see our sid's joy directly naa.." all agreed for that.." so after sid came we can talk to jamanlal about further arrangements "......
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update! Ardeep's scene with kids was funny and cute! Eagerly waiting for rosid's scenes... Update soon.

Priyapiu thumbnail

Lovely and cute update.. love sid reaction when thought about roli..

Eagerly waiting gsty update soon😘😘😘

riswanarichu thumbnail

So cute update dear. Really enjoyed. Roshni is so cute .Loved roshni and sanjana bonding.Streep scn is beautiful. So roli accepted for marriage waiting to know sid reaction.update soon dear..