Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramya-22

1st of all...all the best for this ss dear...!!!!its soo beautiful and different...!!!!Loved it..!!!update soon baby...!!!!

tq so much baby . Will try to give update soon😍

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats for starting  your first ss.....Nice character sketch....Ardeep are also there....but why Rosid got separated?.... update soon dear

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Congrats for starting  your first ss.....Nice character sketch....Ardeep are also there....but why Rosid got separated?.... update soon dear

tq so much dr...😍😘

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Who is Ritvi?

Originally posted by: Kavya_rosid

thank you so much di. Haa di will see what happended in rosid life. Roshni is our ritvi only. Will try to give update soon😍

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

our anjali in ssk

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

is she doing double role in ur ff?

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow super interesting concept update soon waiting eagerly to know what happened between rosid

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Wow super interesting concept update soon waiting eagerly to know what happened between rosid

tq so much didi 😘😘

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

is she doing double role in ur ff?

no didi ardeep's kid anjali is sanjana..ohhh its confusing right? so will change name as sanjana from anjali . Now ok na di?

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Thank you so much dears for ur lovely comments and support,, Part1 Divedi house Hall , a middle aged couple talking with a young girl. Not a normal talk, they arguing. "How many times i said pappa i dont want this marriage. Why u both not understanding me . Please paa try to understand im not interested in this marriage and all that u very well know naa but why u both compelling me this much." Shouted that girl to her parents. "No roli we will not leave u like this. Its our responsibility as parents to make our daughter life settle. Who is there for u after our death..."pappa.. ( his words got cutted by roli's shout) till now u dont think about all this. I didnt heared u both talking about marriage in last 3 years why suddenly now??"...jamanlal and meena dont know how to reply for her this question . " i dont wanted to hear anything roli it is my final decision and you should obey this" adjusted jamanlal with somewhat and moved to his room. " roli try to understand us we are doing all for your good only " meena also followed jamanlal. Roli in her room standing near the window cool breez hitting her face her hair dancing in that breez. She dont know what will do next. Till now her parents is there to support her in each and every matter but now they also against her. And she cant disobey their words also because she believing that she is the luckiest person in this world as got them as her parents. That much they loves her. But how she will enter a married life keeping many questions in her heart relating to her own life.*** What happended to her 3 years before***While thinking about that having pain in her head in that time she thinking about death also*** And that kid who coming daily in her dreams from past 3 years***Her parents said to her that she studied in abroad , from there met with an accident. Because of that only she feeling all this. roli is not satisfied with this.but acted as she is okey with their answers. Thinking all this her head started to pain she hold her head with one hand, her vision got blur , she started to sweat . Roli moved towards bed before it get worst and laid down. Because of pain she cant able to sleep also ,she tried much and atlast slept . In jamanlal and meena's room "What we will do meena first time iam shouting with my daughter and till now she dont give us any chance to do that . Why god is testing us this much what a fate is this" said jamanlal controlling his tears. Meena hold his shoulder for a support .." dont get worry ji. She will agree im sure in that because god only testing us but he will surely see our sid and roshni's tears . He will not make them bear morethan this." " haa meena you are right . and our roshni ,we are lucky to be her grandparents how mature she behaving in this age itself. She missing her mom but not showing that to others. So we need to do something atleast for our roshni. " replied jamanlal. "Haa ji this 3 years we all waited according to doctor's opinion but now doctor itself lost hope so its not good to wait heareafter".. "Rajender said that they going to meet doctor, will call him and ask what doctor said " said jamanlal take his phone from pocket.. "ji ,u call bhai i will come seeing what roli is doing she is much upset with our this decision" said meena and moved to roli's room. Meena opened roli's room door and found she is sleeping like a innocent kid. A smile crept on her face seeing her daughter but the next second it fade away thinking about her fate. She moved towards bed and sit beside roli. She adjusted roli's hair which is moving in her face and kissed on her forehead. " baby try to understand us baby for u only we are doing all this..this 3 years we waited but now cant wait more . We cant see our daughter like this "... a fresh tear droped from meena's eyes. She put blanket properly on roli and moved out side the room slightly closed the door. Roli opened her eyes slowly.. "so it means something happend in 3years before and that is related to this proposal anyway i wanted to know . Only one way for that is agree for this marriage" said roli to herself and moved to washroom.... Precape : "pappa, mom agreed for the proposal.." said roshni in exitment and jumped on sid's arms...Edited by Kavya_rosid - 5 years ago