Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

Super cute upd..loved.rosid.fb..n.present rosid convo...plz update soon❤️

tq so much dr😘😘😙

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratchuchinu

Osm update dr am so happy to read Ur FF 😊bonding between both family was supper and rosid flashback scene amazing what happened to roli in her past ??? Eagarly waiting for your update make it soon dr............

tq so much dr...will givr next soon😘😘😘

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update just love it update soon

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

Awesome update just love it update soon

tq arisha😘😘

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Part 8 

Rosid reached hall holding each others hands. All felt much happy seeing them like this... its all their wish to see them like this and its usual for rosid , roli will always hold sid's hand while walking. Its protection for her....sujatha's eyes filled with tears of happiness seeing the cute smile of her kids . She prayed to god to keep this smile always in her kids face. Actually rosid also not cared that they holding each others hand

"Wow sid then come we will go home now itself and i think roli also ready to come with us" said deep giving some consiouse to rosid then only they realised and released hands then moved little. 

"Woh...actually..."sid started to search for words but its went incompleted as rajender interfeared " no need of adjustment my son we are so happy that this much easily u both understand each other naa . Is it jamanlal?"

"Haa rajender u r right im feeling so happy on my kids " jamanlal also supported rajender

Rosid looked at each other and smiled . "im so lucky siddhanth ji, after knowing all my problems also u accepted me naa. Thank you so much god for giving me this guy" prayed roli in his mind. Sid winked at roli as he understand what roli thought in her mind. Roli blushed and down her face 

Seeing their  parents roshni moved to roli and hugged her . Roli take roshni in her arms and kissed in her forhead " mumma ka princes " roshni wrapped her small hand around roli's neck and hugged her tightly. 

" then can we fixed the date , sid we called pandit ji now he said that this month last is good for marriage. So can we fix that" sujatha asked to sid

Sid looked at roli and expressed that he will manage and turned to sujatha " haa maa that day is okey we can fix that day itself but no need of much crowed and all maa we both family is enough" 

" but siddhanth..." deep started to talk but arohi interfead in that " haa maa me also thinking sid is right why the need of much crowed and all and it is much tension for us"

" then ok we can fix like so " all elders accepted that

Deep moved near arohi and said in low voice "why u ssupported sid...marriage wanted to be in grand manner naa" 

" marriage wanted to be grand me also accepting that but we should think about roli also while roshni call her as mumma itself felt a big stress for roli and she take this time to accept her. So if any guest make roli to think about past what will be her reaction" arohi cleared to deep about her worry 

" wow arohi this much intelligent you are " appreciated deep to arohi as manner of teasing

" no need of ur appreciation now stay silent" replied arohi as she dont want his good certificate . Deep pouted his lips arohi smiled seeing her crazy hubby. She turned and looked at sid and found he expressing his happiness that arohi understand him clearly. Arohi smiled to him as she is confirmed she know his son well ( as arohi considering sid as his son than a brother)

All had food together and started to talk generally. Roshni not allowed her mom to move a second also away from her. Roli also started to mingle with all soon. She felt much relaxation in her mind as she get something preciouse that shr got never br back. She forgot all her sarrow .

" so can we move " said rajender as giving weight to all others heart. Roli much felt that weight. She looked at roshni who is sitting her lap hugging her tightly. 

" u can go after sometime naa rajender" said jamanlal as he is not interested to let them go.

"Its already going too late see time its 6.00 pm now. Anyway will meet again soon naa"

" then okey " jamanlal and meena agreed half heartly

roshni looked roli " mumma ka princess going leaving mumma " said roli both their eyes filled with tears. All felt sad seeing this mother and daughted who met after a long and again going to seperate . 

" let roshni stay here with roli? " meena asked to them as she also not satisfied pampering her grand daughter

" then how im without my baby " arohi's eyes also filled. 

" arohi its not much naa until marriage after that roshni with roli going to stay in baradwaj house only naa" deep tried to convince arohi. 

Rajender and sujatha kept silent as both their daughters are each side so they dont know with whom they wanted to support. As roli getting her daughter after years, but Arohi she didnt show any difference between roshni and sanjana 

Arohi think a second to convince her self . Anyway she want her daughter happiness. Aslo her roli she wanted to thonk about her also. So she make her mind strong " okey ma roshni will stay here with roli " arohi smiled and said .

She moved near roshni and kissed roshni's forehead" take care of urself baby also dont give struggle to mumma" roshni wiped arohi's tears with  her small palm and kissed her cheeks " dont worry mumma roshni will keep as good girl" they both hugged each other . Arohi gave roshni back to roli and runned near car as she cant stay there much. Roli also felt sad but she controlled because she wanted roshni with her.

Roli looked at sid who is much sad about leaving both of them . Deep came near sid and hugged him . He moved towards sid's ears and wispered its a good chance bro u can come to meet roshni also ur roli. Sid's face changed little as he think about this angle. They brocked the hug and smiled to each other. 

Sid went to roshni " pappa going to miss you baby" he looked roli also and expressed his feelings to her. Roli as understand felt happy as well as sad. 

"Miss you too pappa " said roshni and hugged sid . But roshni is stil in roli's arm. Sid also wrapped hand around them and completed the family hug. They stayed sometimes like that .

All bid bye to divedi family. Also felt much sad as this is first time they going to stay without their lil butterfly roshni. But as a mom its roli's right to stay with her daughter na so all adjusted with that reason.  Roshni also felt sad as she going to miss her grandparents, deep , sid , her mumma and her didi who loving her much...

Roli and roshni came outside bid bye to all. They botg looked as the car going much diastance away from them and its view went blurr now no trace of that view. 

Roli looked at roshni and smiled brightly she felt much happy with that she kissed her whole face roshni also did the same. Meena and jamanlal came out abd see that beautiful view which make them forgot all their bad days that they faced.

" roli beta came inside with roshni , its going to dark"

Roli and roshni turned and found meena and jamanlal who looking them with big smile in their face. " haa maa " said roli and moved near them .....

I know this part is not upto mark. Sorry guys but bear me in this time , i will try to give next soon....take care all

Priyapiu thumbnail

Nice update Gsty but it's small wanted a big one but it's ok u give next time ok💕.. eagerly waiting update soon 😘 😘

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww cute update loved it waiting for next eagerly update soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

though short Rosid scene was sweet.roli roshni scene was also nice.surprising that roshni will stay with roli.family hug was nice

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update love it update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update . Love rosid scene . Beautiful bonding between roli and roshni .💕💕💕 Update soon dear 💝💝💝