Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Part 5 Baradwaj family members entered into divedi hous and occuipaid in seat. "Meena where is roli, call her how many days went without seeing her" sujatha expressed her interest "Haa mom soon see our hero also waiting for his heroins entry" deep said putting his hand on sids shoulder. Sid blushed and and hide his feelings inside his mind. Not only waiting bcz he is craving for his love. (In childhood while roshni crying for roli's milk, while parents day celebration in her school, when she needs to go in park or needs to play with him. He didnt done anything for his daughter. In all time ardeep only completely cared roshni and her needs. Not bcz she hating roshni or not loving her , but he missing his roli that much that even not allowing him to spent time with her. And all her cute lil actions are make him go on roli and her memory and he only know how he hiding this all in front of whole family. And roshni also didnt complaint about her pappa like she know him in this age itself that much maturedly she will behave with in those times. Ardeep and other family members completely studied this pappa and his angel , so they will fill the gap which occured in anyway. Sidhanth will engage in office work only after roli left him for that deep only caring family . That much bond this bros sharing as understanding each others mind. Not only brothers, they are best friends also. As eldee one deep never used his position on sid . He just will enjoy his cute lil bros actions but when he is sad deep will feel as something lost from him. ) Keeping all in mind Sid looked his family in pride, who all only stand beside him in his each situation and his brother he is always thankful to him. All their face revealing a new feeling which he lost to see from past three years. Rajender and sujatha is in much exited mood that their daughter coming back to their family. Arohi , she is always a surprise to whole baradwaj family. Bcz in any family they will not get a bahu like roli and arohi and their bond like own sisters and now she exited that her sister sge going to meet soon. And our lil cutie roshni she is eagerly waitung for her mom. Atleast to see face to face. " meena call roli , dont make our son wait much " jamanlal said removing all clouds that he bearing in past three years. " haa ji..." " maa me also coming to bring roli its too much to wait here rather i will meet her soon naa" arohi said and moved towards meena Meena and Jamanlala overwhelmed seeing the family who finding happiness in their daughter. Yes, roli is much lucky to get them... IN ROLI'S ROOM Roli sitting in bed holding her head, she cant able to bear that pain which following her from 3 years. Since that car reached the compound she feeling some uneasiness . Something she lost is shining in front of her but she cant able to hold that. Something most preciouse... her mind also turned agaist her ratherthan helping her from this all thoughts it also encouraging her to find or go in her memory. She went near the window and found who all came in that car. Somecorner in her mind saying they all are her's . Her own family. And the guy , according to her she meeting him first time in her life , but no her brain took the charge and it searching way to find the guy in her memories. Its mine and he is mine her brain and heart said together...they both started in a war without caring roli's situation . They not minding that they are inside roli. And she should control them but no...she just sit there without able to understand anything. "Roliii...."called meena and entered inside room with arohi Arohi seened her sister abd her eyes filled with tears. She wants to hug her and let her all emotions in rolu's shoulder. But she controlled and said " roli, are you get ready" Roli left her head and seened the source of sound she looked meena without knowing the person..as meena readed her mind replied " roli beta this is arohi his bhabhi" Roli just smiled to arohi but arohi understand something happend to her sister. Arohi moved towards roli and put her hand on her shoulder" what happend dr, ( she just caressed roli's face with her sarees end ,roli just seened arohi as nothing understand first time meeting her but she feeling so comfort in her care) anything which bothering u just leave that and come ur siddhant is waiting for u " said arohi blinking her eyes. Roli blushed hearing her sid from arohi. Her mind says many times she heared that . But she is not interested to bargain with her mind. She just left all her thoughts and moved with arohi and meena. IN HALL " I know arohi only went naa so she will never allow roli to come down today , its better will go and see them in her roli. " all laughed hearing deep's this comment. " pappa are u waiting for chachi or mom" "Hahha sanju ur right deep waiting for bhabhi only not chachi"said sid in btwn his laugh " deep beta this is needed for u😂. Better stay silent and wait" deep confirmed himself and like a innocent kid sit . Roshni continuesly watching stairs seeing is there any trace of her moms arrival. She not minding what all happening in there just wanted to see her mom. Giving an end to her wait roli came descenting stairs with arohi and meena " pappaaa.... mammaa..... " said roshni and runed towards roli " mamma!!!.....roli asked in shock....and all their face freezed in situation in her sudden action.....
Priyapiu thumbnail

Super cute update di gsty.. eager to know what roli's reaction .. update soon baby 😘😘

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ha ha super update loved it sid & his family scenes were cute roli shocked hearing mumma from roshni's mouth what will be her reaction waiting for next eagerly update soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

seeing roli roshni running towards roli n calling her Mumia was so cute.roli is shocked.but guess they will say that roshni called her mumma as she is going to marry her dad

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update . really so cute . elderly waiting for next update . update soon .
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Part 6 Giving an end to her wait roli came descenting stairs with arohi and meena " pappaaa.... mammaa..... " said roshni and runed towards roli " mamma!!!.....roli asked in shock....and all their face freezed in situation in her sudden action..... "mammaa!!!" That word again and again tuned to roli's ears. But inside her mind she felt something new feel . Which she wants to hear from long. That lil kids who always disturb her in dreams. "Did this girl is that kid "she asked to herself . She dont know her , first time she meeting her but why her mind is expecting much from her. Throgh that kid she remembering her child hood. Roli wants to go to her and hug her tightly also wanted to wanted to fill all her face with kisses. Why she thinking all this. She felt so week in her body. Take all her courage she looked others. But all they giving shocked expression for what? " did i asked anything wrong" roli thought.... They all didnt think about this. For them they just want roli get unit with sid . But now its really a shock for all. Now what will answer all they expressed to each other. Seeing all their shock and Expressions roli turned to meena . She also expressing the same. Roli felt much wait on her head ...legs and hands started to shiver...she going so week...she lost her control..... "ROLIIII!!!" Shouted sid seeing roli who almost going to fell. He runed towards her and hold her in his hand. Sid with roli in his arms moved towards her room. " Because of me mamma bearing all this. Im so bad girl" roshni started to cry seeing her moms condition Arohi came to her and take roshni in her arms ang hugged tightly " no bachi, its not because of u mom got sudden headache thats why she fainted. Dont be sad darling...if mamma seened her roshni with tears it will give mych pain to mom" " mom will be sad then, roshni will not cry " said roshni wiping her tears Wow good girl mamma ka roshni. Now come will see mamma" All followed them. . Sid put her in bed and sit beside her. He made her head on his lap..."Roli , open your eyes baby...please open. See our roshni is crying see you like this honey. Roshni moved towards roli and sat beside her. She kept her head on roli's chest " mamma , i will not call u so mamma . Promise. After i called so only naa u got headache so i will not repeat so.. just open ur eyes and see us . All eyes filled with tears seeing roshni. Sid sprayed water in roli's face . roli showed some movements. Seeing this roshni waked up and moved near arohi. Arohi take her in his arms. Roli opened her eyes but her view is not clered full blur, she again closed her eyes and opened. She felt so happy found herself on sids lap. Unknow to her she smiled. Seeing her roli in relax mood also with a smile sid firgot all world and situation she hold her close on his chest and kissed on her fotehead. both seened each orhers eyes and lost on each other. But something strike on her head and she come to the reality. She pushed sid and moved away from him. Sid also waked up from bed and stand beside deep. Deep put his hand on sid's shoulder and expressed him as "all will be OK" through eyes. Sid smiled... Meena and sujatha went near roli. "Roli , beta how u feeling now r u kkk naa? " asked meena with full concern. " haa maa im Ok just felt like my body going week. Now im Ok " " anyway will call and confirm with doctor" said jamanlala almost taking his phone... " no pappa im completely Ok now. If i felt again like this then will call pappa..." said roli as she is not interested to give answers to doctors question as she is itself confused. " maa that kid...(roli searched roshni) who's kid that maa ( she pointed roshni in arohi's arms) "Woh...beta..wo si...." meena's words cutted with some interfearence " she is my second daughter roli. Roshni Baradwaj" filled deep. But roli's doubts not cleared she started to express that but before deeo continued" haa roli, roshni is attached to sid than me and arohi. And she is calling him as dad. If sid is dad then u will be her mom naa thats why she called u so. " adjusted deep with somewhat. All felt sad to lied to roli. But according to her condition its needed so they adjusted somewhat. Sid looked at his lil angel and found roasni also okey with deep's response that she expressed with a cute smile. sid felt proud to be this angels papa. She get down from arohi's arms and moved towards roli " auntie...( roli felt some pain inside her heart hearing so from roshni. But she cant able to analyse that) sorry auntie , because of me u beared this much. I will not repeat this mistake. And i will not call you as mamma( roli's heart smiled unknown to her). "In this age itself how much matured she is " roli thought herself. Her lil eyes are filling with water. Roli cant able to see that she take her on arms and hugged her tightly. She made her sit on her lap and wiped tears. " Its OK baby u didnt do any mistake. As i heared suddenly i cant able to accept that . But u can call me as MAMMA . u should call me so Ok" said roli kissing her forehead. She seened arohi as she have any problem . But her surprise arohi smiled at her as she is ok with her decision. " mamma ,.." roshni called and wiped roli's tears with her lil finger All felt so happy seeing this cute bond of mom and daughter. Without knowing she is own daughter also roli is that much caring her. All turned to emotion.... " so roli accepted roshni as her daughter...then what u decided in our hero' s case roli?" Asked deep changing all their mood Roli looked and sid and found he is already gazing her. She downed her eyes and blushed ( she got confused on her own behaviour why she cant able to bear his gaze and why she blushing ...what happend to me she asked her self. Anyway u should find the reason for all this roli. She memorize herself) "Arrey deep what a buddu you are yaar u forgot few minuits before only they lost in each other and forgot the world also roli proved that accepting roshni.... you are really waste deep " said arohi directly to deep " wow arohi beta atleast u understand that now..." joined rajender with arohi " pappa you too " faked deep a cry.... " Deep will cry from hall.. now allow sid and roli to talk something. Come we can decide about their marriage..." sujatha informed to all and take roshni with them....Edited by Kavya_rosid - 4 years ago
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg this is just osum❤️ I loved a lot each n every upd ..to b Frank without my knowledge I got tears in two situation...when roshni told to Sid roli agreed proposal that is just osum..I can feel Sid n roshini feelings..and when roshni called roli as aunty..wat an emotional moment...loved bhardwaj n diwedi family..loved matured roshini..loved rosid ..and on top..cherry on the cake is ardeep..I love Arjun a lot..he is my fav ..loved his charcter as best bro of sid

Priyapiu thumbnail

Wow super update Gsty loved it... Eagerly waiting update soon.. 😘😘

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

Omg this is just osum❤️ I loved a lot each n every upd ..to b Frank without my knowledge I got tears in two situation...when roshni told to Sid roli agreed proposal that is just osum..I can feel Sid n roshini feelings..and when roshni called roli as aunty..wat an emotional moment...loved bhardwaj n diwedi family..loved matured roshini..loved rosid ..and on top..cherry on the cake is ardeep..I love Arjun a lot..he is my fav ..loved his charcter as best bro of sid

thank you so much dr . Very happy to hear that u also started to read my ss. Haa yes me also love arjun and after rosid i love ardeep couple. 😍😘

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Of course y won't I read...I'm huge rosid fan..die hard rosidian..love to write n read rosid stories....bt..became with personal life n never ending ca studies..Im not getting time to read that's it...now I'm some wat free..will comment on every upd