Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Kavya is the mother of 5year old boy. Maybe she is 5 or 6 years senior of Jaanvi. That college is science and technology college. Jaanvi might join that college after Kavya's course completion. 

Having a 5-6 years old kid doesn't mean a woman is senior to another who doesn't have kids .. A girl needs to be 18 to get married.. She could have married early, had a child n then completed her education..  Many girls does that.. Whereas Janhvi have completed her education n got a job n then married.. In that case both Janhvi n Kavya are about 25-26 🤔

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

But Janhvi calls Kabir "kabir baiyya" which means she is younger than Kabir.. While on the otherhand Kavya never called kabir baiyya even though its usual of woman to call their husbands friends as baiyyaa if he is elder to her.. So by that logic janhvi should be the younger one. 

Bhaiya, can be used to call younger brothers too who are not our blood relatives out of respect. Moreover, many people use names for husband's friends also if they are of similar age.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Knowing name can be possible, but knowing and remembering topper's face, just by seeing a picture after 5 yrs is not possible unless you know the person personally. Here, jhanvi even changed het name, so she might not recognise her.

Yes I agree with you. 

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Not always some call out of respect in relation like jhanvi is elder in relation but on some families even husband brother is considered to be higher in relation amd called bhaiyaa even when younger .That is case in my family actually my tai calls dad bahiyaa though older than my dad

Oh okay.I didnt knew that... I am from kerala and here we use "chettan" (equivalent to baiyya) only for men older than us by age...

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Yes I agree with you. 

Thank you. Also, please do post your reviews like you generally do. I really like your reviews.😳

Minionite thumbnail

There's actually an easier way to deal with this rather than killing him. All Jhanvi needs to do is get her picture removed from the wall and get someone else's placed there. Or maybe hire an actress who will put on a show that the wrong photo was put over the name Pooja Sharma. Manohar gets discredited and PK loses an important man. Then Manohar can yell from the top of the roofs that Jhanvi is Pooja and no one will believe him. After all, the college has lost all the documents.

On age, my guess is that Kavya is maybe a year or two older than Jhanvi. She had to have finished college before Jhanvi because else she would have recognized Jhanvi, given that Jhanvi was a topper in college. It could be that Kavya is older than Kabir as well or, possibly, the same age.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sidenote: I just finished college a little over a year ago, and I don't remember the faces of all 80 batchmates now. Seniors/Juniors dur ki baat hain. ðŸ¤£

But thats just me, I liked my hostel and friends better. ðŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Sidenote: I just finished college a little over a year ago, and I don't remember the faces of all 80 batchmates now. Seniors/Juniors dur ki baat hain. ðŸ¤£

I think that's different for each. I finished my MBA 2 years ago and I can still recognize at least 120 out of the 150 students, not to mention a few from previous years and current years. But then I've always been good with faces. Names...that's a different matter. ðŸ˜†

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

The same in my case 😂😂 Even I don't remember my other batchmates except 6 who are my friends n we were a group ðŸ˜†

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But how did Jhanvi and Kavya study in the same college? She married vyom who was in military.It doesn't sound logical.