Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Manohar gonna be Janhvi's 1st target... He already knows Janhvi Mittal is actually Pooja Sharma n he's already after Janhvi... 

I've said it before somewhere that Manohar might be the one who had shot J's father in that flashback scene.. J was a little scared of him since she met him .. I don't think Jhanvi would let Manohar expose her this soon 🤔

He could be Janhvi's 1st kill 🤔😈 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Manohar gonna be Janhvi's 1st target... He already knows Janhvi Mittal is actually Pooja Sharma n he's already after Janhvi... 

I've said it before somewhere that Manohar might be the one who had shot J's father in that flashback scene.. J was a little scared of him since she met him .. I don't think Jhanvi would let Manohar expose her this soon ??

He could be Janhvi's 1st kill ???? 

I really do not want Jhanvi to kill people now , but let see.. precaps can be misleading ....So i will wait for tomorrow ...

I am loving her current technique- Torturing Them Softly and enjoying 

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I also think he will be the first to die.

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I really do not want Jhanvi to kill people now , but let see.. precaps can be misleading ....So i will wait for tomorrow ...

I am loving her current technique- Torturing Them Softly and enjoying 

Yes her basic plan is to torture the Mittals n she gets pleasure watching them suffering.. But Manohar is an Obstacle now.. Precap could be misleading but if it's not n Manohar really does knows the truth then it could be possible..  

You know like Baazigar where SRK had killed that guy who was Shilpa Shetty's friend n who knew about him 🤔

Let's see 😝

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

I also think he will be the first to die.

Let's see 😁

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope there is no killing.. But yes he will be next target for janhvi

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This scene reminds of the film Raazi , Sehmat had to run over the servant to hide her identity. 

Janhvi is going to straight out kill Manohar , there's no doubt. 

I have another question , did Kavya and Janhvi attend the same college ? Manohar was on search of Kavya's past right ? He must have went to Kavya's college. Let's see where they go with this.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

This scene reminds of the film Raazi , Sehmat had to run over the servant to hide her identity. 

Janhvi is going to straight out kill Manohar , there's no doubt. 

I have another question , did Kavya and Janhvi attend the same college ? Manohar was on search of Kavya's past right ? He must have went to Kavya's college. Let's see where they go with this.

This is interesting .>What if PK trying to find about Jhanvi too.. secretly ??

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

This is interesting .>What if PK trying to find about Jhanvi too.. secretly ??

Yeah that could be it.

The way PK was staring at Janhvi , waiting for a reaction when he showed her that portrait , I thought he might have some idea about Janhvi's intentions. But in today's episode we didn't see any such thing. But it will be kinda interesting if this is the case.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Like i said in that thread i cant digest jhanvi killing someone. But still kuch bhi ho saktha hai. But he is going to be her next target for sure.