Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Yeah that could be it.

The way PK was staring at Janhvi , waiting for a reaction when he showed her that portrait , I thought he might have some idea about Janhvi's intentions. But in today's episode we didn't see any such thing. But it will be kinda interesting if this is the case.

@ bold

Yeah even  i thought like that. Don’t why he was giving such expression.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I have a doubt. It is unnecessary the driver called Jaanvi to clarify her identity. He should    inform his boss  what he knows. I guess the driver will go to play a double game or he will go to blackmail Jaanvi for the money. 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ek khoon ki bhi saza phaansi or 7 khoon ki bhi saza phansi. Phir Jhanvi ek khoon kare yaa saat kya farak padhta hai😁

If PK is the culprit then Jhanvi's goal to destroy him is understandable but her path of targeting innocent people to reach her goal is definitely wrong. So when she has already taken the wrong path, her sparing someone's life is not going to redeem her past sins. 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Few weeks ago I saw a film (Tamil) named "citizen". The climax scene of that cinema attracted me. In which the judgement was all the culprits and all their relatives citizenship should be expropriated and they all should be deported in their own country. This judgement was asked by the affected person. 

Just like that Jaanvi's judgement is all the people related with PK should face her punishment. She has already told her Amma that so many innocent people may lose their lives in a war.

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Few weeks ago I saw a film (Tamil) named "citizen". The climax scene of that cinema attracted me. In which the judgement was all the culprits and all their relatives citizenship should be expropriated and they all should be deported in their own country. This judgement was asked by the affected person. 

Just like that Jaanvi's judgement is all the people related with PK should face her punishment. She has already told her Amma that so many innocent people may lose their lives in a war.

Yeah ajith’s movie.

But still she should stop using innocent people to complete her revenge.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

But that is not right, is it? That is why people try to avoid war because innocents get killed.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Yeah ajith’s movie.

But still she should stop using innocent people to complete her revenge.

She is not perfect 

Her father reputation was ruined by PK Mittal , he planted wrong allegations against him n then killed him , her childhood suffered , amma said the same think that her focus should be to collect evidence clear all the allegation towards her father n show pk culprit 

But she suffered , her sister suffered so she is making them suffering too  , that’s her POV at the moment 

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

She is not perfect 

Her father reputation was ruined by PK Mittal , he planted wrong allegations against him n then killed him , her childhood suffered , amma said the same think that her focus should be to collect evidence clear all the allegation towards her father n show pk culprit 

But she suffered , her sister suffered so she is making them suffering too  , that’s her POV at the moment 

Yeah i know that but still that’s my opinion or pov.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

This scene reminds of the film Raazi , Sehmat had to run over the servant to hide her identity. 

Janhvi is going to straight out kill Manohar , there's no doubt. 

I have another question , did Kavya and Janhvi attend the same college ? Manohar was on search of Kavya's past right ? He must have went to Kavya's college. Let's see where they go with this.

@Bold..  Yep I've the same question.. Manohar was after Kavya but instead he found out about Janhvi..  🤔 It means definitely J n K attended the same college but they didn't knew each other..  That's not unnatural.. But Pooja Sharma was in the merit list.. So Kavya might remember maybe later that Janhvi resemblance Pooja Sharma 🤔

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

@Bold..  Yep I've the same question.. Manohar was after Kavya but instead he found out about Janhvi..  🤔 It means definitely J n K attended the same college but they didn't knew each other..  That's not unnatural.. But Pooja Sharma was in the merit list.. So Kavya might remember maybe later that Janhvi resemblance Pooja Sharma 🤔

Kavya is the mother of 5year old boy. Maybe she is 5 or 6 years senior of Jaanvi. That college is science and technology college. Jaanvi might join that college after Kavya's course completion.