Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

You are right, this is what I said another day and I hoped Kavya can be one, but Kavya's character is too weak right now. She cannot match Jhanvi . If both the characters are equally strong, only then it will be fun. But then again, we should give them some time. It is still a new show. Hopefully they'll improve the other characters.

I think they will definitely improve kavya’s character. For her to give tashan to kavya . But iam ok with both kavya n kabir doing it.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

I think they will definitely improve kavya’s character. For her to give tashan to kavya . But iam ok with both kavya n kabir doing it.

Kavya is really very poor😓, it is very hard to improve. But we can always hope.

Roselada thumbnail

Kavya is really very poor😓, it is very hard to improve. But we can always hope.

🤣🤣.

I don’t like her too. Iam still skipping kavya scenes. Don’t know when i will get used to seeing her in the show. Really what to do accept her. But it’s not happening.😭😭😭

🤣🤣.

I don’t like her too. Iam still skipping kavya scenes. Don’t know when i will get used to seeing her in the show. Really what to do accept her. But it’s not happening.😭😭😭

Yesterday I tried watching her scene because I gave advice to people to give her time, but I couldn't even sit through a 2 mins scene🤣. Then I realise I wasted my time defending her the other day, she terribly lacks screen presence.

Roselada thumbnail

Yesterday I tried watching her scene because I gave advice to people to give her time, but I couldn't even sit through a 2 mins scene🤣. Then I realise I wasted my time defending her the other day, she terribly lacks screen presence.

????😔😔

Yeah even I thought how long i will avoid her scenes tried to watch but it’ Not happening.

I can’t 😭😭

Roselada thumbnail

I think emoji from yhe phone are not working anymore. Or only iam getting this error. Let me check??????.

Its not working.??????

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are right, this is what I said another day and I hoped Kavya can be one, but Kavya's character is too weak right now. She cannot match Jhanvi . If both the characters are equally strong, only then it will be fun. But then again, we should give them some time. It is still a new show. Hopefully they'll improve the other characters.

Kavya I won't place my bets on but what r the other family members doing like why don't they suspect the unusual happening. Not doubting Jhanvi is fine but turning blind eye to changed environment is such bore.

Also I think it's only one character the makers r investing upon another major reason for lack of curiosity among general audience. No doubt Jhanvi was promoted but Cmon you have ensemble of a cast made nothing but unidimensional wallpapers.Jhanvi gets the best be it costumes, make-up, something to do everything but others r just plain bore even to look at.

Read in another thread where ppl said if not for shrenu they wouldn't have watched it. Also majority of forum members r here only for shrenu but trp audience r ruthless they don't care if it's shrenu or other actress if show doesn't appeal to them they wouldn't tune Into. Shrenu is doing fab job but when she is the only one with others getting to do nothing & curiosity factor Missing each episode we can't fault if ppl can't sit through it.

Originally posted by: Koel100

Kavya I won't place my bets on but what r the other family members doing like why don't they suspect the unusual happening. Not doubting Jhanvi is fine but turning blind eye to changed environment is such bore.

Also I think it's only one character the makers r investing upon another major reason for lack of curiosity among general audience. No doubt Jhanvi was promoted but Cmon you have ensemble of a cast made nothing but unidimensional wallpapers.Jhanvi gets the best be it costumes, make-up, something to do everything but others r just plain bore even to look at.

Read in another thread where ppl said if not for shrenu they wouldn't have watched it. Also majority of forum members r here only for shrenu but trp audience r ruthless they don't care if it's shrenu or other actress if show doesn't appeal to them they wouldn't tune Into. Shrenu is doing fab job but when she is the only one with others getting to do nothing & curiosity factor Missing each episode we can't fault if ppl can't sit through it.

I get what you are saying. There is a need for improving other characters, that is something I said in the trp thread as well. A balance is required, one sided action will make people bored. Let's see what happens next.

I think emoji from yhe phone are not working anymore. Or only iam getting this error. Let me check??????.

Its not working.??????

Mine is working, see.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Editing 

My comment was for other post not for this one 

I like all your logical reasonable posts n love to read ur POV 

Sorry