Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Maybe, anything can happen. But I still think that Kavya vs Jhanvi will happen first then Kavir vs Jhanvi. It will be easier to expose Jhanvi if Kavir finds out first. He may doubt but may be for a few moments before brushing it off. But lets see what happens.

Could be. I just think Kavya is too straightforward to fight Jhanvi. Protecting herself and her son is different than discovering Jhanvi's truth and taking on Jhanvi for a family that doesn't even treat her as their own.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I get pm’s point. I can understand why this show might not be likable to most audience.

Thing is, EBSS can’t be slotted. It’s not a thriller like EHT or Beyhadh. It’s not a family cum political drama like RKC or Dahleez.

Basically EBSS is a daily soap from the vamps POV. Like what original KZK would be if Komonika was telling the story.

Difference is that Jahnvi is a more layered character. And the episodes are not slow like EK shows, but fast paced. 

I am liking it but I totally get why audience may not. They don’t know what they are watching. 

I just wish they make PK smarter. If one month down the line we come to know that PK knew about Jahnvi and he is playing against her then it will be interesting. Plus, with Kabir caught in the middle, knowing that his dad is also wrong and regressive. That would make for an interesting conflict. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Did TV audience liked EHT n Beyhad ?? 

I meant rating wise ??

I know Beyhad was more popular online than Barc rating  , no idea about Ek Hasina thee 

But I did like EHT initially due to good actors 

Minionite thumbnail

@ SRKisLove: Thing is none of the shows you mentioned did too well in terms of TRPs. EHT they had to change the story drastically for TRPs. Beyadh same thing. RKC got pulled off early. And same with Dahleez. And it's not that audience doesn't watch such shows, it's that the audience that does watch such shows, watches it later or online.

This show has its audience as well, but most of it is watching the show either online or recording it and watching it later. TRPs are going to be low. It remains to be seen how the PH reacts to that. Will they end the show early, change the plot, or stay on track?

I love your idea of PK playing a game with Jhanvi. That would make for an interesting watch. What would be an even bigger shocker would be if Suman had been playing along the whole time to throw Jhanvi off her game or if Dhruv is actually involved in the whole revenge game. Kabir vs. PK vs. Jhanvi has the potential of being a good conflict if it isn't relegated to kitchen politics, stupid kidnapping dramas, and hits and misses.

@ Sumita18: EHT and Beyadh did really well online and in TRPs. I think, if I'm not mistaken, EHT is still loved so much that occasionally Durga-Shaurya shippers ask for a second season whenever Vatsal and Sanjeeda meet.