Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

I'm bored out of my mind by this show. I'm trying so hard to love the show and feel hooked but this petty mittal family bore me and I almost feel its laugh-worthy that jhanvi is wasting her time playing games with these children when she could simply be looking for evidence against PK and be done with it. How on earth Jhanvi puts up with that family is beyond me. Jhanvi's manipulations are also now boring me (compare it to the sakshi goenka- durga games at trickery and manipulation) it is boring me. Sakshi-durga were almost on a even playing field, but here it just feels like kitchen politics and nothing else and that jhanvi is wasting her time going after this family when she could simply go after just PK. Jhanvi is simply playing with herself here. The tone of the show almost reminds me of EHT, but the story, twists and tricks just don't match up. If this whole family were dodgy like the goenka's and jhanvi was targeting all the bad guys under their nose and the bad guys doing something or the other to get to know who is playing with them then it would be fun, but it really just feels like another family drama. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Indian TeleVision  Serial hai πŸ˜† What do you expect  ..some over Drama Drama Drama ..??? 

Jhanvi is torturing them Dheere Dheere ..Ek din main sab kar degi to Serial waise bhi end ho jayega πŸ€£

I can understand about ur situation related to the show ( its not everyone cup of tea )  but show is all about planning and plotting and torturing mittals softly then bang ..... πŸ˜† 

Some will like .. Some wont .....let see how it does in Rating in 3 months time ...

PS:- On serious note..I would like kabir to move on from Kavya n Arush now  to his family and start suspecting the changes happening around him .. start with his mother ...his own army career ,,his FB with Vyom etc ..

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with this. Last week it was pretty good. But this week it feels a bit boring. 

But in a daily soap, showing thriller is not easy , creating suspense and all to keep people hooked is a difficult thing. 

Saw yesterday's episode Kavya is not improving, her attire and makeup is still the same. Kabeer's small scene yesterday looked forced. 

Overall the story is not looking much appealing right now, the only good thing is Shrenu's performance. But other than that, right now it's pretty boring.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree with one thing yea she should go after pk and collect evidence of him. But she already started doing it na . By releasing the video of pk. For me the is not that much slow also when compared to other shows in that show everyone in the family are evil. But here it’s not like that. It’s better. Iam really liking jhanvi n she is doing good in the show. Even i also watched EHT but this show is different from that. I think they will slowly reveal abt jhanvi to someone it might be kabir or kavya. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mental torture is a terrible one rather than physical torture. I think Jaanvi's motivation is like this. 

I agree with you. Can't identify what type of story is in the writer's mind. According to me Shrenu's part only make me watch this show. I expect that Jaanvi should be exposed soon and the real battle between PK and Jaanvi should be started immediately. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think EBSS can be compared to EHT.. EHT had begun with Durga stepping in the Goenka's life but here Janhvi had already entered that zone.. In EHT Sakshi was pretty much curious about Durga, she couldn't trust her.. But here Janhvi had already won PK's trust.. Infact PK trusts her blindly... And even Durga couldn't gathered evidence in one day n exposed Shaurya n Sakshi.. She needed time, strategy n she took down Sakshi's supporters one by one.. Janhvi is doing the same if you see.. 

We still don't know why exactly PK had killed J's father.. What had he done which made PK go after him to the extent of having him killed.. Who was the man that had shot him??  Was it PK himself or was it Manohar??  Who else supported PK.. 

And most of all Janhvi is not Durga here.. She is partly Durga n partly Sakshi.. Durga never caused any harm to Dev n his mother but Janhvi is even ready to kill Dhruv, Kabir if necessary.. She turned Suman into a patient to get hold of the house.. Durga would never do such thing that Janhvi is doing.. Durga's motive was to expose the Goenkas but it's not the same with J .. Jhanvi doesn't only want to expose PK n prove her father innocent.. Her motive is even more deep..  She seeks revenge, she wants to torture PK n his family too like he did to her father n them - J n I .. She's indeed playing games before she destroys them completely n she's getting a pleasure in this revenge game..  

Hope it made sense 😊😊

I thought Kavya knowing something about Jhanvi, will be good. But with the fact that she is not improving much, I doubt  she can be a worthy opponent of Jhanvi. She looks so flustered always.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with u partially.

They are promoting Zain as the ML but his story doesnt seem to impress at all.

I thought of giving Kavya a chance but she doesn't fit in the character.

How much ever Zain tries to strike chemistry with her it's not working due to her flat expressions.

One thing which I liked is it doesn't drag like other shows and the story is moving quickly.

Its turning out to be a breath of fresh air amidst horror shows and supernatural thrillers.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I thought Kavya knowing something about Jhanvi, will be good. But with the fact that she is not improving much, I doubt  she can be a worthy opponent of Jhanvi. She looks so flustered always.

How will she know ? She just entered in the house as Kabir wife 

As I said i prefer Jhanvi vs Kabir ...this will work for me as an audience ..

[QUOTE=kala16]

I agree with u partially.

They are promoting Zain as the ML but his story doesnt seem to impress at all.

I thought of giving Kavya a chance but she doesn't fit in the character.

How much ever Zain tries to strike chemistry with her it's not working due to her flat expressions.

Agree with these  3 points. Other characters are not appealing at all. They have got no proper story.  Even the little scenes they are getting there is something missing. Only Jhanvi's scenes are good, performance wise.