Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank u for making this tutorial 

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@WaveTeal

Thanks a lot for your effort and initiative dear...

I have a query..I am not able to "bold" the lines of other's comments while quoting them by applying [B] [/B]....Is any other way to do it??Thanks in advance..

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Ipti🤗

Thank you for starting this...its a very very cool initiative. Well done👏

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

@WaveTeal

Thanks a lot for your effort and initiative dear...

I have a query..I am not able to "bold" the lines of other's comments while quoting them by applying [B] [/B]....Is any other way to do it??Thanks in advance..

Yes my dear...There is..Instead of code simply try CTRL+B as we always do in any text editor. 

If you are on phone then click on the B icon on the text editor after selecting the text you want to bold/highlight.

😊 Let me know if it helps. 

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Yes my dear...There is..Instead of code simply try CTRL+B as we always do in any text editor. 

If you are on phone then click on the B icon on the text editor after selecting the text you want to bold/highlight.

😊 Let me know if it helps. 

Testing 

Edit:

Oh i succeeded...Thank you:)

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou so much for this, do you have any idea if I-F is still working or not on siggy box issue, or we don't have one on new I-F? siggy and avi both? avi for dp too.

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the tutorial 

Do you have one for our siggy box and DP and how long will it take to resolve this issue

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is our siggies are back again or not if yes when how long we wait actually I want to change my siggie or want to know is  it still available here or destroy in new IF 

And avtar too and want my post option according to forum wise selection like before 

And more issue  regarding pm matter buddy  who visit profile feature and many other

जल्द से जल्द  thanx

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Thankyou so much for this, do you have any idea if I-F is still working or not on siggy box issue, or we don't have one on new I-F? siggy and avi both? avi for dp too.

Originally posted by: SadhanaV

Thank you for the tutorial 

Do you have one for our siggy box and DP and how long will it take to resolve this issue

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Is our siggies are back again or not if yes when how long we wait actually I want to change my siggie or want to know is  it still available here or destroy in new IF 

And avtar too and want my post option according to forum wise selection like before 

And more issue  regarding pm matter buddy  who visit profile feature and many other

जल्द से जल्द  thanx

Signature, Display Picture, accent color, linking other sns profiles,  these have not been working correctly hence I have not included them in the main post.

As there's an option for signature available so that means Indiaforums is not going to exclude this feature..They are working on major bugs like posting properly without errors, text editor, private message, forum codes, navigation. As soon as these things get solved Signature issue will be solved too, is my guess... 

When Vijay the admin, creates the 3rd thread regarding bugs issue...Feel free to state about signature and display pic as many are unable to change anything....

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5086704

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5086704

Thanx wave teal for help and for tutorial now it works for me

Type  in text and then url in both and remove http:// in url then it work thanx for ur great help