WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Testing 8500+ words - Just for experiment purpose

Edit : It was successfully posted

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Good thread. I am aware of everything though but i am pretty sure it'il help a lot of people. Still, if someone is having a tough time understanding anything, just feel free to ask here. WaveTeal has a very good explaination skill. 

Apart from FAQs, i want to report a bug. I am unable to see any thread regarding it, Am i missing something? 

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for this thread. Would you be able to tell me how to make a post members only and to make it a no copy post as well?

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Good thread. I am aware of everything though but i am pretty sure it'il help a lot of people. Still, if someone is having a tough time understanding anything, just feel free to ask here. WaveTeal has a very good explaination skill. 

Apart from FAQs, i want to report a bug. I am unable to see any thread regarding it, Am i missing something? 

Bold - I am flattered but thanks🤣 You do make it sound good however, in real I feel abhi adhe logo ka login nahin ho paa raha so mere se hi kaam chalana padega jaisa bhi hain!! 😜

Bugs- New Thread is going to be opened today as the previous one exceeded page limit which is 150!

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Thank you for this thread. Would you be able to tell me how to make a post members only and to make it a no copy post as well?

Posted by Vijay

Hi Friends,

This topic has reached its limit so I will have to close this. 

I will copy paste your issues in one post and will update you on a newer thread tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will try to close the following:

1. My Posts and User Posts ordering issue 
  2. MEMBERSONLY
  3. NOCOPY
  4. YouTube embedding (and if things works out well we will also have Facebook / Twitter / Instagram embedding enabled also).
  5. Send new PM with checkbox selection of members in your Buddy List.
  6. Date Issues where we have identified the issue.

Cheers,

So when the membersonly & Copy protect option is enabled you will be able to do it dear..For now we'll just have to wait.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank u for u for information. U explain all existing features of forum so well

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I can see the old post on "my post", not arranged by current or most latest post.

Watched topics are showing the post from three years old at the beginning

Forums buttons are only for Indian channels, not for forums like Pakistani forum

'My Posts" is not working on the chronological list yet. We all are eagerly waiting for this as well...

Watchlist - This is working fine as I see...And rather watchlist is working on chronological order,,,You are seeing 3 years old post at the beginning because you have not added recent topics on your watchlist...Try adding recent topics and you will see it's getting updated in real time.

Forum buttons for international & regional shows are going to be implemented very soon. It has not been enabled yet. 

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Thank you so much..this is really very helpful..

Ab bas pm ki problem solve ho Jaye..

Yes sweets, Same wish...This is what am looking forward to as well, the PM matter!! 🤞

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Bold - I am flattered but thanks🤣 You do make it sound good however, in real I feel abhi adhe logo ka login nahin ho paa raha so mere se hi kaam chalana padega jaisa bhi hain!! 😜

Bugs- New Thread is going to be opened today as the previous one exceeded page limit which is 150!

I like how enthusiastically you explain things and help others in real sense. It's good initiative by you. Never seen it since long.  If i were admin, i would have hired you as members service executive. 😁 kidding. I really appreciate amount of efforts you have been doing in helping others since the day one. it is so commendable. 👍

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Posted by Vijay

Hi Friends,

This topic has reached its limit so I will have to close this. 

I will copy paste your issues in one post and will update you on a newer thread tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will try to close the following:

1. My Posts and User Posts ordering issue 
  2. MEMBERSONLY
  3. NOCOPY
  4. YouTube embedding (and if things works out well we will also have Facebook / Twitter / Instagram embedding enabled also).
  5. Send new PM with checkbox selection of members in your Buddy List.
  6. Date Issues where we have identified the issue.

Cheers,

So when the membersonly & Copy protect option is enabled you will be able to do it dear..For now we'll just have to wait.

Thank you so much for letting me know! 🤗