Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am not able to login on my phone's chrome browser or on android app of india forums. It shows me a text of 'Error' after I try to login in.

I am able to login only via my laptop. This happened suddenly few days after lockdown. Could not be active these many days due to it. Please help to rectify this bug.

Regards,

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

how to report a moderator ??

My comments in bollywood forum was edited despite there being nothing wrong stated in it..........neither I had cursed or bashed anyone.....nor had I used any swear words.........still moderator @minionite edited my comment......

@Vijay, if the forum is about freedom of expression and freedom of speech, esp when a member is not bashing anyone, then the moderators should be un-biased and not take action based on whom their friends reported. And if they cannot do so, then you have to put a button to report the moderators...... your moderators (some of them not all) are very biased and do the bidding of the members they are friends with.

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Hi,

This is to test the Lazy load for images in forum posts.

Edited by vijay - 3 years ago
Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi,

Members who are having issues in Logging to the site kindly mail us the issue at: 

security [at] indiaforums.com

You can even ask your friends on IF to post it for you on your behalf.

Regards,
Vijay

Hey,

I am unable to login into my India forums acct through firefox and opera on my phone. I've tried deleting cookies and cache but it's not working.

Whenever i try to login it just shows, unable to process your request and then beneath it the request ID.

I have also dropped in a mail regarding this issue. Please help me sort this out.

Regards, 

D

Edited by Dmad - 3 years ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Hi,

Members who are having issues in Logging to the site kindly mail us the issue at: 

security [at] indiaforums.com

You can even ask your friends on IF to post it for you on your behalf.

Regards,
Vijay

Hello,

I am unable to login into my india forums account with username Nephy from my mobile chrome and any other browser.

Whenever I try it shows error saying unable to process your request and below Request id is mentioned.

I have also mailed you regarding this issue.Pls help me regarding it.

Regards,

NG124

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: NG124

Hello,

I am unable to login into my india forums account with username Nephy from my mobile chrome and any other browser.

Whenever I try it shows error saying unable to process your request and below Request id is mentioned.

I have also mailed you regarding this issue.Pls help me regarding it.

Regards,

NG124

Please try again. This issue has been resolved.

Nephy1 thumbnail

Please try again. This issue has been resolved.

Yes..I am able to log in...

Thank you so much.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can log on to my account over the phone but not on my laptop after my browser got updated. When I clicked on forgot password and gave my email address. I have not received the password reset link to my email address.  Please help. 

Edited by kavitha_r - 3 years ago

Logged In After almost 3 years Today.. But i can't see my posts Under the My posts Page.. it says i have 142 posts In the count but nothing shows up in the My posts page for me to Revisit them... 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Logged In After almost 3 years Today.. But i can't see my posts Under the My posts Page.. it says i have 142 posts In the count but nothing shows up in the My posts page for me to Revisit them... 

Hi, Your posts are safe.

Do you see  " Go To My Posts Ordered By Topic Date", as shown in the screen shot below?Image

If you click on  " Go To My Posts Ordered By Topic Date" tab, you will see your posts.

Hope it helps.

Cheers....