Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Finally managed to log in using my email ... thank you, Vijay.

Question - does this mean I have to verify my user name again? And in future, should I use my email or my user name to log in? I have only used this one email and username for IF since I joined. 

You have the choice to use either username / email.

Your choice. I prefer using my username.

Regards

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz94

I can’t seem to log in with my account password since this morning it’s says invalid login had clicked on the forgotten passwords put my email ID still haven’t receive email for you guys, have to login form my Facebook page please help me sort this out many thanks 

Try resetting your password in that case.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: PS73

Thanks for replying...that's my UN(Pooja1973) ...sorry...my mistake...typing error..

How do I verify my email...when i try to log in...it asks for password which u said wont work...

Do you remember your password? Try logging in using your password.

PS73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Do you remember your password? Try logging in using your password.

I have tried everything...nothing works..had I known earlier I would have verified my email...before site migration.

Can u link my old UN (Pooja1973)with my  new gmail account...I have tried verifying by all ways n means and it's not happening...

Regards 

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

Just replied to you on PM. You are putting wrong email I guess. (check PM)

finallyy got my account backk...yay..thankyou so much for helping !

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

finallyy got my account backk...yay..thankyou so much for helping !

I am glad I could help. I would recommend that you keep your email updated and verified.

And please do not forget to update you're username is not as per our new updated username guidelines.

New upcoming features like Tagging users on a post/comment will not work.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: PS73

I have tried everything...nothing works..had I known earlier I would have verified my email...before site migration.

Can u link my old UN (Pooja1973)with my  new gmail account...I have tried verifying by all ways n means and it's not happening...

Regards 

I can send a verification email to your registered email account if it gets verified you can try the forget password option. 

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Try resetting your password in that case.

Have tried that but still haven’t received an email for it not sure why this is happening 

PS73 thumbnail

I can send a verification email to your registered email account if it gets verified you can try the forget password option. 

Can reply since 2 days..just trying 

PS73 thumbnail

When i try to reply and send my email  the reply is not posted n it goes to page 1 of the thread...

Otherwise I tried replying and it is posted