Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thanks for sharing dr. Iam both sad n happy. Happy that EBSS trp is more than the rival shows. But it has low trp among the sp shows na😞

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I expected it to be 1.8, given all the hypes and promotions. Also , this show is a family show so it was likely to grab elderly peoples' attention. But it's not that bad either. I guess now they should concentrate on Kabeer Kavya relationship , and along with this they should make Kabeer/ Kavya suspect Jhanvi. Too much negativity may spoil the mood of the audience, so they should balance it with the positive forces. A subtle conflict between the antagonist and the protagonist will make the narrative more interesting. In the first week, it was all about how Jhanvi is tricking others, so it was an one sided action. Now onwards they should concentrate on creating conflict between the negative character and the positive ones. Although from this week itself they have started developing Kabeer and Kavyas' characters so I feel they are getting there soon. So next week the TRP may improve. Also, developing Kabeer and Kavya's relation would give a flavour of romance in the story. Hoping for a better TRP next week😊. Anyway, congratulations for the very first TRP of this show!

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Trp rate should be in increasing order. The first week Trp is not bad at 7 pm slot. 7 pm is not a prime time.  I hope it will get good rate in the upcoming weeks. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I expected it to be above 1.5 but for a 7pm slot this isn't bad either. The show is expected to climb up the spot.  And it's still the slot leader.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The show before EBSS, Karnsagini I think, got 0.7-0.9 and ran for about 100 episodes.

So, if EBSS maintains at 1 it will still run for 5-6 months.

Lets hope it climbs.

Frankly, with all the promotion and hype, I expected it to be 1.5.

The plotline is different, the episodes of first week are tight and there is no dragging. But it still didn't work for audience. 

I guess, the audience these days is all about romance + OTT villain. Thats what I'm seeing in every other show. 

Last year there was a show, RKC, which was really good. But it didn't get good trps. So they went for the romance angle (forced in my opinion). But by that time it was too late, show went off air in 7 months I think. 

So, lets not keep our hopes very high. If EBSS runs for 8 months good. Be prepared for 6 months. And if it climbs in trps, then a year. *fingers crossed*

I guess they would soon increase focus on Kabir-Kavya love story. The only problem I see there, is that Kavya/Tanvi needs to improve her acting. If they click, the show would do well. Romance + vamp, the usual formula in every show. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think Kabir and kavya's romance scenes will not get the needed appreciation. First thing, now they are parents for a grown child. And kavya is not a new girl for kabir. So the eye lock scenes and the fall and catch scenes won't work for the romance category. Second thing, these two actors concentrate mostly to present their dialogues speedy with nill expressions. So I can't believe that the people wait for their romance. Maybe the flashback scenes can improve the rate. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing ..

Show is getting apprecited a lot so i am sure TRP will improve..

Yes I was expecting  more but does not matter.. it is a SLOT leader for 7 PM ..It will climb up with time 

Many shows started with BANG and going down the hill ...Its good to start slow and climb up on TRP chart slowly slowly ..

Not to forget ..concept is totally different ...it will take little bit time for audience to accept it ..I am loving it ..

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I thought it will cross 2. 

Again show need a pair . Itv depends on Main Couple. And Kavya and Kabir lacks sparks. And they already married scope for a big fat wedding is closed .Main lead is already married who is not interested in her marriage. May b these all back fired.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

I thought it will cross 2.

Again show need a pair . Itv depends on Main Couple. And Kavya and Kabir lacks sparks. And they already married scope for a big fat wedding is closed .Main lead is already married who is not interested in her marriage. May b these all back fired.

Hahah Anju .>So ghum fir kr big fat wedding ...hehehe ..

Kabir Kavya No comment ...I find it very dragging ..

This is new concept and it will take some time for audience to accept new characters..  Most of TV bahus are sanskari.. Jhanvi is not ...But as story will progress.. rating will improve too ..