Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Hahah Anju .>So ghum fir kr big fat wedding , couple ...hehehe ..🤣 to

Kabir Kavya No comment ...I find it boring n dragging and i change the channel ..

This is new concept and it will take some time for audience to accept new characters.. Most of TV bahus are sanskari.. Jhanvi is not ...But as story will progress.. rating will improve too ..

Word Count: 0

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even I expected the ratings to be more than 1.5.

Definitely Kabir -kavya track needs attention.

Their chemistry falls flat every time they appear together.

I cudnt sit thru their scenes.

Jhanvi-dhruv-PK cannot carry the show singlehandedly.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Hahah Anju .>So ghum fir kr big fat wedding ...hehehe ..

Kabir Kavya No comment ...I find it very dragging ..

This is new concept and it will take some time for audience to accept new characters.. Most of TV bahus are sanskari.. Jhanvi is not ...But as story will progress.. rating will improve too ..

A big fat wedding always bring highest trp😳 Sumi. Its a fact and it is tested and proved formula. How many marriges shrenu did as Gauri with Om and Kali .It all brought trp.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kala16

Even I expected the ratings to be more than 1.5.

Definitely Kabir -kavya track needs attention.

Their chemistry falls flat every time they appear together.

I cudnt sit thru their scenes.

Jhanvi-dhruv-PK cannot carry the show singlehandedly.

Crying and depressing scenes among family drama is hardly the opportunity to show couple chemistry. Can we not wait for actual romance to judge chemistry instead of saying they lack chemistry when all they really do right now is mope?

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

Crying and depressing scenes among family drama is hardly the opportunity to show couple chemistry. Can we not wait for actual romance to judge chemistry instead of saying they lack chemistry when all they really do right now is mope?

Even without crying ,depressions scenes u can hv chemistry. The chemistry which Zain has with Dhruv,jhanvi is very good but with Kavya it is not impressive.

What I personally feel is Tanvi doesnt souit Zains personality both acting wise and look wise.

Sorry my POV.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Even without crying ,depressions scenes u can hv chemistry. The chemistry which Zain has with Dhruv,jhanvi is very good but with Kavya it is not impressive.

What I personally feel is Tanvi doesnt souit Zains personality both acting wise and look wise.

Sorry my POV.

I feel we should give them some time to explore their relationship at first. At the moment, they really lack that spark. Moreover, they should give Kavya something different to wear and light jewelleries. To me she looks like a young girl who is struggling burdened under the weight of heavy sarees ,jewelleries and makeup. But crying and depression scenes were necessary to develop her character. She has recently lost her husband so we can't expect her to be happy immediately.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

A big fat wedding always bring highest trp😳 Sumi. Its a fact and it is tested and proved formula. How many marriges shrenu did as Gauri with Om and Kali .It all brought trp.

But this show is not about Big Fat Wedding .. its different .. its hatke.. Dipti does not make shows keeping shadi in mind...

She created Jhanvi Mittal via her writing and scritp ..and shrneu is portraying it ...

Oh I remeber about Om-Gauri ..but this is about Mitals vs Jhanvi ..its too early to predict ..Show will climb up slowly......I am watching on TV because i am liking it ..

It woth watching Shhrenu performance again after GKS ...Zain was very good too. .Ayub is doing brilliant job . Shows future cannot be decided by one week rating ...sometime audience takes time to accept new changes ..EBSS is one of them

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hope the TRP increases in future!

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not a bad start but I expected at least 1.3 with all the buzz and promos. It will surely improve and cv's need to tone done a bit the negative aspect so that viewers can get used to it coz durind the 1st week epis it was a bit too much. They need to show more of everyone's story, improvment in Kabir-Kavya-Arush as well. Show have lots of potential and a good cast.

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I explected at least 1.6+ considering promos and hope it will increase in upcoming episodes