Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Koel100

I did force people to accept Jody but on contrary I see people Ranting why shrenu-zain aren't Paired up.probes enough whose forcing whose opinion on whose.

Secondly I would definitely put my point forward in whatever thread I want.this is a trp thread not shrenus at that you expect ppl to only praise her & also I really don't have intention to put down others that I go making seperate thread just to get actors bashed.

& Lastly thankyou for accepting popularity matters & your fav. Failed at it given she got all promos for herself & show was riding on her for initial week which she failed given a repeat telecast of kaira had same trps.Popularity hi matter Karti hai toh accept gracefully your fav. Failed

@bold

I am surprised how can you compare this one week show  with the long running show which is in no 1 position among the starplus channel shows . Why don't you compare this show with Yhm which got 1.2 only. The most popular actors are acting in that show. This show was not riding on Jaanvi's character. It was shown Jaanvi character can harm the innocent souls too to  achieve her goal. I tell again , shrenu was not shown as a lovable character in all the promos. She was shown as like a full time villain. Even in the show her evil expressions only highlighted more than her dialogues. The popularity comes by the characters which the actors has done. Aastha character from IPKKNDEBP made her a popular actress. If this show will give her the needed opportunity Jaanvi character will also get the popularity.  I think this show get at least the full integer because of her popularity. Otherwise it got the fractions only as like the previous show at this time slot. This is my opinion only. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Firstly, I don't think anyone is forcing anyone to accept anything against their own will ( atleast I didn't). But I felt it is unfair to judge Tanvi without her getting proper chance to perform properly. Even I don't like her acting till now. But I am willing to give her a chance. But again, that 's me, it is to each individual whether they want to give her sometime or not.

Secondly, For me chemistry is something which I feel seeing 2 people together and it comes immediately.  For me, it is not something to grow gradually. Atm, Kabeer Kavya lacks this. But, I believe it doesn't matter whether they have it or not because this show is not a love story, and I have seen many family shows having leads who do not have any chemistry between them but still rule the trp charts.

Thirdly, as I said earlier, in most tv shows, especially the ones featuring family dramas, the cast is chosen based on who suits for which role more than the popularity of the actors. I believe,Zain, Shrenu and Tanvi were chosen because the makers believed that they fit their respective characters, and not because of their popularity. Because popularity doesn't come in one day. Every actor comes as a newbie and gradually gets popularity based on their talent and hard work. If directors and producers start to take only popular ones in their shows, then no new popular face will ever emerge. Even Zain and Shrenu were not given Naamkaran and EBP respectively out of their popularity.

( All of which I have written above, are my own POVs).

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Firstly, I don't think anyone is forcing anyone to accept anything against their own will ( atleast I didn't). But I felt it is unfair to judge Tanvi without her getting proper chance to perform properly. Even I don't like her acting till now. But I am willing to give her a chance. But again, that 's me, it is to each individual whether they want to give her sometime or not.

Secondly, For me chemistry is something which I feel seeing 2 people together and it comes immediately.  For me, it is not something to grow gradually. Atm, Kabeer Kavya lacks this. But, I believe it doesn't matter whether they have it or not because this show is not a love story, and I have seen many family shows having leads who do not have any chemistry between them but still rule the trp charts.

Thirdly, as I said earlier, in most tv shows, especially the ones featuring family dramas, the cast is chosen based on who suits for which role more than the popularity of the actors. I believe,Zain, Shrenu and Tanvi were chosen because the makers believed that they fit their respective characters, and not because of their popularity. Because popularity doesn't come in one day. Every actor comes as a newbie and gradually gets popularity based on their talent and hard work. If directors and producers start to take only popular ones in their shows, then no new popular face will ever emerge. Even Zain and Shrenu were not given Naamkaran and EBP respectively out of their popularity.

( All of which I have written above, are my own POVs).

I agree all your points except one thing.  I can't accept that Tanvi didn't get proper chance to perform. So many emotional scenes were  given for her. The first night scene, the railway station scene,  the cheque scene etc.  She behaved just like a wooden statue in all above scenes. Even her dialogue delivery is with nil voice modulation.

I think she can smile, she can cry , she can scold others , she can do all the things but these all things will be done just like a robot. In an article she has done a show as a lead in star Bharat channel. So she is also an experienced actress I can't believe that she will give her best in this show in future. I will be very glad if her acting admires me in the upcoming days. Because I like her innocent face and eyes.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I agree all your points except one thing.  I can't accept that Tanvi didn't get proper chance to perform. So many emotional scenes were  given for her. The first night scene, the railway station scene,  the cheque scene etc.  She behaved just like a wooden statue in all above scenes. Even her dialogue delivery is with nil voice modulation.

I think she can smile, she can cry , she can scold others , she can do all the things but these all things will be done just like a robot. In an article she has done a show as a lead in star Bharat channel. So she is also an experienced actress I can't believe that she will give her best in this show in future. I will be very glad if her acting admires me in the upcoming days. Because I like her innocent face and eyes.

I know, even I don't like her acting as I have already said. But I guess she is taking some time to get used to her character. So I guess she deserves some more time. Also her heavy makeup and styling makes her look uncomfortable in the show. 

Moreover, her character is also very weak at the moment. Zain was looking stiff and robotic to me last week, but this week he is better, next week Tanvi may perform well too.  Crying all the time doesn't make her likeable. So , other aspects of her character needs to be explored as well.

Her chemistry with zain, is something that I am not expecting ,because as I said for me its either there or not, there is no in between space there. But her lack of chemistry with zain won't affect the show, I believe.

Finally, We all hope her to perform better ofcourse.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A good actor is someone who can emote well even if you don't have any dialogues to verbally express yourself. TILL NOW tanvi is not able to do that doesn't mean she won't be able to improvise in future. If now some fans are not liking her.. Thats ok. Its their opinion.. maybe they might like her acting abilities in future and might even praise her for the same. 

About Jodis.. No one here is obsessed that we want shrenu zain together.. So cone lets vash Tanvi. I don't think anyone is that immature here from what I have noticed. Almost every fan here was aware from the beginning that they are not paired together. Its just a silly WISH to see both of them because they look good together even without doing any romantic scenes. If we were soo obsessed even we could have msged dipti on insta begging her to pair both of them together. But we did not do that because we are accepting the show as it is and watching it patiently. 

Everyone has their own opinion about characters. Doesn't mean they hate the actor. 

So atleast we should stop fighting and watch the show. Be it to see Shrenu as Janhvi, zain as kabir, kabir vs PK, kabir vs Janhvi or Kabir Kavya or to because you were interested in this storyline ..whatever be the reason. 

Phew.. Thank You 😊✌️

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

@bold

I am surprised how can you compare this one week show  with the long running show which is in no 1 position among the starplus channel shows . Why don't you compare this show with Yhm which got 1.2 only. The most popular actors are acting in that show. This show was not riding on Jaanvi's character. It was shown Jaanvi character can harm the innocent souls too to  achieve her goal. I tell again , shrenu was not shown as a lovable character in all the promos. She was shown as like a full time villain. Even in the show her evil expressions only highlighted more than her dialogues. The popularity comes by the characters which the actors has done. Aastha character from IPKKNDEBP made her a popular actress. If this show will give her the needed opportunity Jaanvi character will also get the popularity.  I think this show get at least the full integer because of her popularity. Otherwise it got the fractions only as like the previous show at this time slot. This is my opinion only. 

Well if you are taking an example, at least take a correct one. Do you know when was the last time the leads of YHM shot together? It was in Feb 19. No kidding. Both the leads, Divyanka and Karan have been giving solo shots for almost all of their scenes since November 2018. The show is a joke now. Story is a big zero. Leads, DivAn, are neither shooting together nor are they shooting with the other actors. Who’d want to spoil their mood by watching pathetic new gen actors who should rightfully be in acting schools? With the leads DivAn giving solo shots, distant from everybody else, audience would’ve lost connect with them. Such an iconic Jodi, IshRa, being destroyed like this. 😭 

About EBSS, I did watch the first episode on Hotstar purely out of curiosity. I have never followed any of Zain or Shrenu’s show. Nor do I have any particular fondness for them. I watched the first episode purely out of curiosity created by the promos aired by StarPlus around Jhanvi. The show was too much saas-bahu type for my liking. Some scenes were cliched. So did not watch after that. 

On the positive side, the setup was grand. The BG was also decent. The acting was okay. Lets see if the show manages to catch my attention again! Bye folks! 

P.S. If you are wondering how YHM is still running despite the crap story and terrible acting by new gen of YHM: First, YHM is a blockbuster show for StarPlus which got destroyed because of the channel’s foolishness of shifting the show from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm when the show was the second most watched on the channel and the most watched at 7:30 pm. Second, it is Ekta’s show. So the show will end when Ekta wants. Third, even though YHM has been doing badly in India ever since it shifted to 10:30 pm last May, the show is the slot leader at 10:30 pm and is the No. 1 show across all channels in the UK. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I mentioned in my earlier post that why are ppl mentioning other shows? First Sufiyana Ishq, then YHM.

Its a request. Please refrain from mentioning other current showings airing on Star Plus, Star Bharat, etc. That will only bring negativity. 🙏