Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Yes even I see there is lock sign in envelope but still I can post there. It is magic look like taala  kamjor  hai. Strong taala ki jaroorat hai

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please  bring our old emoji back on lap  top. I don't use phone. Your change should be better and convenient in any system.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Comment shift to another page  and I am wondering where is comment gone and when I check it is shifted to previous page

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Yes..in old format, it was such a fun to see the members who have liked the post to be visible along side the post also, it will be so very colorful to see Likes from new bees to the senior most member....but here, it shows the number of members who have liked the post and we need to click to see it..please follow the old format.

Yess plzz.that was colorful and so nice.and if a post got so many likes,we have to ridiculously scroll down to see all the likes -_-
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yes even I see there is lock sign in envelope but still I can post there. It is magic look like taala  kamjor  hai. Strong taala ki jaroorat hai

The lock sign on posts if u dont mind my asking why is it there. Does this apply to old FF'S
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

The lock sign on posts if u dont mind my asking why is it there. Does this apply to old FF'S

Locked sign means Locked threads.
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay so why are they locked ?

If wanted to update/ edit an old FF does that mean i'll never be able to unlock it

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Okay so why are they locked ?

If wanted to update/ edit an old FF does that mean i'll never be able to unlock it

If a thread is not commented over a certain period of time it gets locked..Also when a thread crosses 150 pages it might get locked over time.Or the mod can choose to lock it a per their wish...If you want to open your locked threads then you have to either pm your forum moderator or the global mod.
WaveTeal thumbnail
Maybe you should give it a try for some more times?? Are you doing everything properly? Because the image adding process has not been changed much.So if you could add image prior to the migration now post migration would work the same!☺

Originally posted by: mysterious17

Thanks but still nt working for me 😣😢1 more requestPlease let the like thing remain as it was in the previous version instead can we get notification fr whoever quotes our post ? That wuld be much better

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

-Post numbers r stuck(hope it also  considers all the posts we have posted when post number frooze)

-Signature banner and Avatar r missing

-Space bar isnt working to make paragraph space.

-Pm messages aren't intact in one single thread as before .and I can't block ppl spaming my pms.

-Pages numbers are missing n page arrow jump doesn't work it always gets u to the first page.

-Why we can't Change font style and font colors only shows up in message box but never when it's being posted?

-Seeing all my posts in a direct link without going thru pages was a great feature.

- Would appreciate if old emoticons were brought back

-Pms,buddy,search aren't shown in bottom of Everyones post.Remove that reply button next to the like button.it's useless

-Would love if u guys brought back the usernames which were shown when post got likes.usee to look a colorful n neat

-Hall of frames and Search member list got removed?