Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Friends list r not showing alphabetically

Members post link number is missing. Without these it is very hard difficult to remember on which page comments. Suppose if I want to make changes in my comment then I have to remember page number  and not only one comment I have to remember  every time page number I have commented  which is very difficult

So by  members link number  I can easily track on which page I comment so that I can make changes in my comment easily

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Need better/more rich text editor features, which can have all the earlier editor features and more

1) text formatting - font types, font size, headings, bullets, numbered bullets, table, font colors, foreground and background colors

2) support for different font types, font sizes and paragraph or line spacing

3) Spell and Grammar check

4) video and audio embed

5) Emoticons / emojis in the editor itself (for desktop/laptop users) and also old emoticons support

The Dev team would have already done it, but just in case not, then some other rich text editors that could be checked

https://www.tiny.cloud/andhttps://summernote.org/

currently the text editor

1) appears small in width  (horizontally), plz enable full screen or large size mode. that will be helpful in writing long paragraphs or large text or chapters in fan fictions.

2) removes text formatting like spaces between words or newline characters

3) removes words, paragraphs and text formatting while quoting others comments (happens randomly)

4) removes the formatting from old posts (created in the old site)

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Format :

Centering uniformly Image size & text for all 3 mediums Mobile Laptop & Tablet.

I had this problem in the old IF. That if an image is properly centred on phone it goes sharp left on Tablet & on laptop another direction.

Struggle was to find a happy compromise for all 3.

Same goes for  text to align it properly or format it.

Ps : It would also be nice this time around  if i dont have to battle with the text format straight after i have to prove i'm human to the CAPTCHA like i have been doing regularly this past year.

Just saying that if we are moving to a new site. This time something can be done about it.

Why do we still need to see our emails for checking who replied us?

Its better if we get notified here itself.

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Curious question

1. Will we get our old pm system back ( remebering id names impossible )

2. Will we get our old emojis  ( just asking.... I don't mind phone emojis)

3. Will we get last top 10 topics feature after new lay out set completely ?

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks but still nt working for me 😣😢1 more requestPlease let the like thing remain as it was in the previous version instead can we get notification fr whoever quotes our post ? That wuld be much better
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Vijay n Dev team

Thanks for your regular updates and incessant working on our issues.

Bringing an observation to your notice.

When I select a word to have different colour, the space before and after the word gets deleted, something similar to ctrl B words getting deleted, as already reported.

IF : our space to express in world space at pace.

IF : ourspaceto express inworld spaceat pace.The issue is seen clearly if you save draft and then click it again for posting.

Sorry to disturb you on Sunday evening! It feels like a crime, Lol! ??

Thanks n Regards

Neha

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

@Vijay n Dev team

Thanks for your regular updates and incessant working on our issues.

Bringing an observation to your notice.

When I select a word to have different colour, the space before and after the word gets deleted, something similar to ctrl B words getting deleted, as already reported.

IF : our space to express in world space at pace.

IF : ourspaceto express inworld spaceat pace.The issue is seen clearly if you save draft and then click it again for posting.

Sorry to disturb you on Sunday evening! It feels like a crime, Lol! ??

Thanks n Regards

Neha

the colour was seen before posting but disappears after posting which means colours not getting saved.ThanksNeha
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes..in old format, it was such a fun to see the members who have liked the post to be visible along side the post also, it will be so very colorful to see Likes from new bees to the senior most member....but here, it shows the number of members who have liked the post and we need to click to see it..please follow the old format.

@Vijay N Dev team,

You asked for restricting posts to issue posting only; yet using this post to communicate what I liked.

There's a new tab in dashboard as news-feed. Liked it hugely as it shows most of the latest news of my followed celebrity.

Justone requestplease. Let only the news feed of followed celebrity or shows get populated there and not all. With time, the news feed can get overwhelming.

But it's a great pleasure to see news-feed of your idol. Great feature.