Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

New bug :

If we are trying to reply pms with same string of conversations then it gets a 500 error. Meaning if the subject has "RE" more than twice and it's getting a 500 error code.And the subject of Pm is not editable. We have to start a new conversation.

I'm getting the same problem. Is it because of the subject of the PM? Wow. So stupid.
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Vijay sir

What about the text color and text styles , our animated IF emojis and how to check who is online and also our siggy problem. Please do something for these alsoπŸ™

And one more imp thing please provide page numbers on the down of the topic subject. Because it is inconvinient to first go to page 1 and then type page numbers and all.

Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And yes we are also not able to update our profile. They r showing error

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

1. not being able to make long post like written update, ff chapters or episode analysis.

2. whenever I try to edit, anything written inBolddisappears  from the entire text.

3. Need more range of usable color for fronts like before as its too boring to read black & white posts + its difficult to point out certain things with the available limited options ofBold, normal &italics.

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Login issue

For some users,(those who didn't verify their accounts earlier) I-F is demanding email verification. If you are unable to access your email then there's no way to retract your id. There should be some way like google and other websites to replace the mail option and put a new one. As when any user is logging in to reach that certain verification stage they have already given their username and password. So that itself is one step verification.

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

1. not being able to make long post like written update, ff chapters or episode analysis.

2. whenever I try to edit, anything written indisappears  from the entire text.

3. Need more range of usable color for fronts like before as its too boring to read black & white posts + its difficult to point out certain things with the available limited options of, normal &italics.

I have tried editing the above reply twice to correct the spacing but nothing happened but instead the word "Bold" written inBolddisappeared once.
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

2. whenever I try to edit, anything written indisappears  from the entire text.

3. Need more range of usable color for fronts like before as its too boring to read black & white posts + its difficult to point out certain things with the available limited options of, normal &italics.

The word "Bold" written inBoldisn't appearing in quotes either
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Vijay

Thanks for all your efforts in progressing the new IF site..

Well, many of the problems that I am personally facing are already listed..I do not want to post them again as requested and suggested by you.

1) Well, I have noticed that the search engine here is not atall working..in the previous IF site, I would just type FF name or some query and it will give the apt links but here, its not atall working as on date...hope this resolves soon.

and search options only include these... articles, movies, shows, people, videos, galleries, channels. Please also include forums and if possible, sub title it into various forums

2) Many of the hyperlinks are not redirecting to the new site...it shows the below message while the site is actually still there on IF.

3) I understand others have posted already..but still, its my humble request to recorrect the fonts..when you had posted about the new site for IF, I had high expectations on the font part, especially expected more colour options and font, font sizes...and over and above more advanced version of IF emojis...I post all my updates thro lappy and I am really depending on the IF emojis...also they were so very cute.. please bring it back with many more emoticons.
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5087473See this link

Originally posted by: mysterious17

I am still facing problm in posting images . Please update if any changes has been made to the image posting feature

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Our post number not increasing and forum pages too

Those same from past 4 days

And now same notification showing again and again

Some links not working from 4 days ... like this 404 error showing

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4613593