Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AUTHENTICCHIC

ya think so 
how was the first episode? 

I liked it. Usually any show's first week to month is good and then it starts failing. I hope this one lives up to expectations though.
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I rarely have time to watch anything. I used to watch a lot of hindi shows but gave them up in the last few years. The only one I watched was Bepannah and we all saw how that ended.

However, the only good revenge thriller I see was Ek Hasina Thi, such a great show (wish they do season 2). Anyway, if this goes the Tamil series route which the first episode indicates, yeah, I am going to loose interest.

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@TM...thanks a lot for sharing the original plot...

after the first epi itself I feel ek bhram has no spice that is not the kind of spice Hindi viewers like to see...even if they are deviating from the original plot which they will do for sure, from the character introduction they had neither the love story between a bhabhi who calls her devar as bhaiya and her devar may be liked by trp viewers nor the kabir-kavya pair looks interesting...I think this show will suffer trp wise n then they may bring huge changes n completely change the dimensions to match the viewers taste...atm imo the show will be a flop unless the viewers welcome their future twists...

AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

@TM...thanks a lot for sharing the original plot...

after the first epi itself I feel ek bhram has no spice that is not the kind of spice Hindi viewers like to see...even if they are deviating from the original plot which they will do for sure, from the character introduction they had neither the love story between a bhabhi who calls her devar as bhaiya and her devar may be liked by trp viewers nor the kabir-kavya pair looks interesting...I think this show will suffer trp wise n then they may bring huge changes n completely change the dimensions to match the viewers taste...atm imo the show will be a flop unless the viewers welcome their future twists...

I completely agree with u 
I watched first 10 min 
looks like shrenu made her Mil go crazy😆
fil looks like a dirty politician so wanna bea 
as usual a new sense aunty for a comic relief  (read tourcher) 
shrenu looks eternal and oh man that look to her fil once he says bad omen 😉 her hubby looked good on first shot later blah 
even the serverts doesn't respect the Mil 

Who gives a guy a surprise engagement ie who didn't visit his home for 6yrs 👏

I think they ll all think it's his baby and wife married for 6yrs😲

As of now they r following it to t 

But ll suffer trp and over night plot change unless viewers ready for drama n vamp story
I hope they give it a chance 
trip and catch romance is clich overrated😲
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumihp

I rarely have time to watch anything. I used to watch a lot of hindi shows but gave them up in the last few years. The only one I watched was Bepannah and we all saw how that ended.

However, the only good revenge thriller I see was Ek Hasina Thi, such a great show (wish they do season 2). Anyway, if this goes the Tamil series route which the first episode indicates, yeah, I am going to loose interest.

I mostly watch finite series, comedy, or crime thrillers on Indian TV. The last soap I watched was Rishton Ka Chakravyuh from beginning to end. That was a good one.

Ek Hasina Thi was good, but in the middle it lost its plot, though I did finish watching it. Another was Baazigar on Life OK also starring Vatsal Seth. That was too similar to Ek Hasina Thi, but still a good show, though it bungled the story in the middle and then tried to correct in the end.

But finite series have always been good on Indian TV, especially if they are allowed to run their course and not extended for no reason, like Everest, PI Private Investigator, Gulmohar Grand, Khotey Sikkey, Surya the Super Cop, and Mahakumbh. (Those are just the few I could remember off the top of my head.)
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i was so ready to watch this show till i read her husband will cheat her with his ex. and how her dad was cheated which was not true. 

i do expect indian makers to change this stuff and for her reason to be wicked has to be strong saying this i am gonna give this show a chance and hope we get to see something like MAYA which was one of best negative character.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ewww it doesn't matter if she was evil, but for her husband to cheat on her and conceive a child with another woman is disgusting and I feel bad for that evil vamp irregardless as clearly it was only that she couldn't conceive that he turned back to his ex-gf.

Well it will be harsh to say but Shrenu's character Janvi Got what she DESERVED. She got cheated and can't conceive are the BEST revenge from life and God for punishing people for NO whatsoever solid reasons. 🤣 I hated her when she was scaring that child what a stupid character. 🤣

Thanks topic maker for the overview of the story. Honestly this show is going to be boring because if we go by your version, then Star plus will make it Saas Bahu show with OTT Drama and OTT negative acting of actors 🤣...

Star plus is just copying shows without any creativity or new story. How lame is this story. 😆 

Shrenu may have got a grey character but  why Zain became a part of it knowing his character was spineless.

Edited by *Dev.* - 5 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for adding spoiler alert
This sounds a very convoluted saga which is soap operatic but still Bhram may make some changes and it is still interesting