Spoiler alert at ur own risk

AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello all I just watched the promo on sm and immediately I knew what this show is about so couldn't hold back to share what this is all about 
I'm neither a fan of any one nor imma watch this show but didn't want few people who are shipping shrenu with tht zain guy who is her Bro in law in show as nothing romantic ll be shown btw them😛

Read at ur own risk 

So as u all know it was named anandam I guess 
and this show looks like an official remake of aanandam a tamil drama 
basically shrenu character is the perfect dil and everyone love her to death and admire her and need her for the smallest of the smallest thing. 

Her family consists of her younger sis and Bro. All three have an ulterior motive against her in laws family  for which they all r acting goody goody two shows. What is their ulterior motive forms the crux of the story ! 

When it comes to character 
central character were shrenu - abhiraami in tamil 
woh man what a character my boy she literally ran the story and everyone loved her to hate 
If audience give a chance shrenu ll shine through and I wish her all the best 
the story completely revolves around her.

2. Next imp character is shrenu 's devarani who is the positive lead  who gonna marry zain 
a widow with a 5 year old girl who was married to zain military friend but died in a war because of a unintended mistake of zain .during zains friend shraadha the friends mom ask zain to marry her dil and zain promised his friend to take care of his fam and also due to guilt tht his friend died because of him he marries her without informing his family. And comes back home with his now wedded wife and kid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail
Read further
I'm typing with phone 😭 expect a lot of mess

Lot of spoiler don't read if u wanna watch and explore

3. In tamil zain char was a side kick but they might change here 
he was engaged to shrenus sis 
who was madly in love with him 
but shrenu just want her sis to marry him for own reasons . But when zain marries someone else she will go crazy but later move on 
his wife and he doesn't have a normal healthy relation but later falls in love but get separated when shrenu manipulates his wife saying my bil killed ur late husband

4 shrenus fil is strict business man and loves her and depends on her for everything 
and shrenu runs their business along her husband and fil 
fil opposes zain marriage and stop talking to zain fam 

5 shrenus mil is a sweet and loving lady 

6 shrenu husband is good guy and shrenu though want revenge but is in love with her husband 
But shrenu can't conceive 
meanwhile her husband starts having an affair with his ex gf who his father didn't approve for marriage 
tht ex gf is actually shrenus best friend and she delivery a baby boy 
😭
meanwhile zain wife and shrenu husb knws shrenu is evil so support the gf at which shrenu informs her fil about cheating 

After which fil and zain  throws the wife and shrenu husband out 

On the other hand shrenu sis and  brother marries a family friend 
among them sis father in law want revenge from Mittal family 
But later shrenu sis n Bro turn positive and live happily 
AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail
On the other hand shrenu spoil everything for Mittal 
eg elder mittal sis end up marrying younger sis poor cousin fiance 
Inturn younger sis marries elder sis rich greedy cousin fiance 😆
Their life ll be mess initially later resolves 

After 24689 epi😆 shrenu transfer all mittal property to her name n bring mittal to road and reveals 
HER FATHER DIED BECAUSE OF HER FATHER IN LAW Who cheated him in business which is actually a misunderstanding 

Later fil is heartbroken n doesn't want to fight for money n tells shrenu to have everything 

When shrenu thinks she won n happy 
but she doesn't have anyone by her side and she craves for her husband  whom she blackmails but nothing substantial happens 
her siblings doesn't support her anymore
AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail
Later shrenu come's to know she was actually adopted 😛
n her real parents r separated 
her father is a big gangster😆
her mother a big business women 
later story revolve around tht concept 

About zain he n his wide reunite n run business but turns out she can't conceive👏
from no where his ex gf n love child comes to their life😆
now wife wants zain to reunite
and I don't remember what happened later 

So the story ran for years n shrenu char was the best negative char n once a life time opportunity n u ll love her 

Zain character was spineless in tamil 
his wife was the lead 
don't know about hindi 

Many south serial agnisakshi n thirumanam all r of the same plot now n successful so star is trying this 

Let's see how much story they ll  take from this 

All the best for the team n shrenu n happy watching 
ya no romance for shrenu at all😆
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AUTHENTICCHIC

Read further

I'm typing with phone 😭 expect a lot of mess

Lot of spoiler don't read if u wanna watch and explore

3. In tamil zain char was a side kick but they might change here 
he was engaged to shrenus sis 
who was madly in love with him 
but shrenu just want her sis to marry him for own reasons . But when zain marries someone else she will go crazy but later move on 
his wife and he doesn't have a normal healthy relation but later falls in love but get separated when shrenu manipulates his wife saying my bil killed ur late husband

4 shrenus fil is strict business man and loves her and depends on her for everything 
and shrenu runs their business along her husband and fil 
fil opposes zain marriage and stop talking to zain fam 

5 shrenus mil is a sweet and loving lady 

6 shrenu husband is good guy and shrenu though want revenge but is in love with her husband 
But shrenu can't conceive 
meanwhile her husband starts having an affair with his ex gf who his father didn't approve for marriage 
tht ex gf is actually shrenus best friend and she delivery a baby boy 
😭
meanwhile zain wife and shrenu husb knws shrenu is evil so support the gf at which shrenu informs her fil about cheating 

After which fil and zain  throws the wife and shrenu husband out 

On the other hand shrenu sis and  brother marries a family friend 
among them sis father in law want revenge from Mittal family 
But later shrenu sis n Bro turn positive and live happily 

Ewww it doesn't matter if she was evil, but for her husband to cheat on her and conceive a child with another woman is disgusting and I feel bad for that evil vamp irregardless as clearly it was only that she couldn't conceive that he turned back to his ex-gf.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly, if this is how the show will be, just like the tamil original, then I have no interest in watching. 
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Honestly, if this is how the show will be, just like the tamil original, then I have no interest in watching. 

Hmm I don't think it will be.. Because the audience here won't have interest in such story.. Take u and me for example . 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The show's title was Anandam but from the story it seems everyone was unhappy in the show😕
Extra-marital affairs, having child from another women, plotting murder are like cakewalk in serials🥱
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Hmm I don't think it will be.. Because the audience here won't have interest in such story.. Take u and me for example . 

yeah... I don't think they will completely copy paste the original (in case its a remake).. Might change the plot according to TRP and to suit all types of audiences.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
If this show turns out to be a copy of the Original Tamil Show, then I have no interest in watching it..