Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
They will probably change it to expand Zains character. He said he has a lead role..So we will probably see some minor changes but overall story may remain the same, ..also it's highly unlikely that this show will run for years ...that Happens very rarely on the North Indian shows...apart from a few selective shows..so there may not be time for all that happened in the Tamil show to happen here...but we will see how it pans out..I just hope the storyline is gripping and Zain gets good screenspace and character development ..as I'm just watching for him at the moment,,😊
Moumina thumbnail
i Don't think, it will copy paste of that serial...
If it is then Zain is definitely never signed this show...

Also, producer Dipti k partied with zain and shrenu only ...and  most of the she only tagged only two of them ...

and i think, trp will play very important role ...

so , let's see...
AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ewww it doesn't matter if she was evil, but for her husband to cheat on her and conceive a child with another woman is disgusting and I feel bad for that evil vamp irregardless as clearly it was only that she couldn't conceive that he turned back to his ex-gf.

ikr 
it's disgusting 
he turned back on her not bec of infertility but for love (read lust) 
but what more funny was she was avenging everyone else but this douchbag πŸ˜²
u ll feel for the vamp here😭
what's more funny was his gf ie 2nd wife settle somewhere else bec she got promotion even though douchbag hates it but she comes back running once she knws shrenus real father planning to reunite shrenu with doughbagπŸ‘
AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Hmm I don't think it will be.. Because the audience here won't have interest in such story.. Take u and me for example . 

I don't think they ll copy paste the tail version they have taken basic plot line but ll develop according to pan India and this was some 10yr back story 
time as changed so this show ll pan out differently 
AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

yeah... I don't think they will completely copy paste the original (in case its a remake).. Might change the plot according to TRP and to suit all types of audiences.

Trust me they ll change plot just aft 1st week trpπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Hindi soaps r trp hungry they ll show grand pa grand make romance if it fetches trp πŸ‘πŸ˜²
Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I remember a DD serial Kasam(back in shaktimaan days) with similar story of DIL out for revenge.
AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

They will probably change it to expand Zains character. He said he has a lead role..So we will probably see some minor changes but overall story may remain the same, ..also it's highly unlikely that this show will run for years ...that Happens very rarely on the North Indian shows...apart from a few selective shows..so there may not be time for all that happened in the Tamil show to happen here...but we will see how it pans out..I just hope the storyline is gripping and Zain gets good screenspace and character development ..as I'm just watching for him at the moment,, 😊

Ya ur rgt he wouldn't agreed to be a side kick 
here it ll be a mix of his romance 
vs him n his wife v's shrenus revenge with family drame 
tamil ran for yrs Hindi very unlikely 
AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

I remember a DD serial Kasam(back in shaktimaan days) with similar story of DIL out for revenge.

Is it? 
What was the plot like ?
Let me see Wikipedia πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
I doubt they'll copy the whole story. They'll probably show Shrenu's character on the same lines, but they probably won't show the rest of her family on the same line.

Additionally, nowadays most shows run for a year or so except for a select few. Keeping that in mind, they'll probably show the first bit of the story minus all the EMAs.
AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

I doubt they'll copy the whole story. They'll probably show Shrenu's character on the same lines, but they probably won't show the rest of her family on the same line.

Additionally, nowadays most shows run for a year or so except for a select few. Keeping that in mind, they'll probably show the first bit of the story minus all the EMAs.

ya think so 
how was the first episode?