Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Its true Shabana Azmi and gang do play the divisive game time and again BUT literally nothing is wrong in that tweet. Hinduism even though I would say is still one of the most women friendly religions in the world has a long history of Shakti worship and not really respecting actual women. That tweet is just put how we treat our goddesses vs how we treat an actual girl child. Someone who worships all these goddesses also beat up women,deprive them basic human rights,education,dont even let them come into existence. Its the most known reality. The names used only make the statement more hard-hitting and showing the so called devout the mirror to his misogyny. Nothing wrong in that. Questioning and criticism is how we should tackle all religious based problems. No religion should be untouchable and considered that sacred that it's beyond human analysis and evaluation.
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I see what you did there! Two can play this game.

This Diwali, I'll pray to Lakshmi that no Shazia is forced to marry a cousin brother, no Mehwish is "sold off" to be a 3rd wife and for f*ks sake can Fatima drive already? 😆
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everytime we are asked to introspect tell the world I won't because no one else does. Saare problems hi khatam.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If there was no malice in her heart and nothing wrong in what she said then why did she flat out deny saying it (when in fact she did say it except for the Pray to Allah part)

She tweeted, "I have never said this. It is disgusting what trolls will stoop to polarize and communalise an already charged atmosphere... I work for all women irrespective of their relgion "

Projection? Who is polarizing & communalising an already charged atmosphere?
Edited by BettyA1 - 5 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish she had written during Eid too. She is selective , what was the need to tweet something like this .
Does she have the guts to write something about her religion .Forget that, when the #metoo movement was going on where her own relative Sajid Khan was accused, not a single tweet from her .

Even the movie fire ,nher name was sita or something .I dare her to do something similar where her character is Muslim.

She always targets hindus and gets away with it.

Pathetic supporting Bharat ke tukde gang
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

If there was no malice in her heart and nothing wrong in what she said then why did she flat out deny saying it (when in fact she did say it except for the Pray to Allah part)

She tweeted, "I have never said this. It is disgusting what trolls will stoop to polarize and communalise an already charged atmosphere... I work for all women irrespective of their relgion "

Projection? Who is polarizing & communalising an already charged atmosphere?

May be that's what she is saying ...adding allah and inshallah to communalize something which is a reality .
angrybread thumbnail
Lol...looks like shabana has started this competition and everyone is bringing up one thing after another to target her 😆 All those wishes can also be made along with what she wished for durga, kali, saraswati, laxmi etc
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her whole family is full of hypocrites. When someone points out their hypocrisy, they start crying and playing victim card
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also I wish that my Muslim sisters from some communities don't have to undergo fgm. And while on that I want to know what are the benefits of mgm.
And that some sisters are allowed to use contraception and not used as baby making machines.
And may my brethren prohibit cousin marriage. Once in a while is OK for hindu brethren because they have that gotra system to maintain gene pools but we have just too many genetic problems because of inbreeding.
And as a reborn hindu who's proudly embraced the great vedic way of living of my ancient ancestors instead of the sad accident of being born into a particular family I wish my brethren consider cremation. It's the only environmentally safe and sustainable way. Is there enough land on this earth to make graveyards? And how long does it take for a body to decompose and then the impact on the underground water table is just frightening.
angrybread thumbnail
Finally found it ...This is what shabana tweeted in 2017 , nothing wrong with what she said but FAKE NEWS PEDDLER OPINDIA added allah and inshallah and brought it up again ..wonder why 😉😆
Azmi ShabanaVerified account @AzmiShabana
FollowFollow @AzmiShabana
More