Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think no one is really that interested in wicked saas drama and last week gave the vibes that it's all that only
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think those who r not liking r Kunal's fans. His story not yet came up. Right now they r focusing on leads. They need to na. They'll go to him once they set the pace for mishti abeer. His turn is coming up. But just bcos less kunal doesn't mean show is bad, may be for u, but not for others!
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks Mahi for sharing.

Well first week was balanced and fresh.
They need to maintain the balance, show and develop the characters well instead of typical drama..
Hoping they improvise

Yes . Last week made it seem it was going to be a regular saas drama , which wasn't something that the current audience is keen at , if the TRP records are anything to go by , but let's see what the makers have in store .
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I think those who r not liking r Kunal's fans. His story not yet came up. Right now they r focusing on leads. They need to na. They'll go to him once they set the pace for mishti abeer. His turn is coming up. But just bcos less kunal doesn't mean show is bad, may be for u, but not for others!

To be very honest , I'm an abir fan , then an abir and mishti fan and my only complain is that abir and mishti haven't been given enough time .
I think the supporting actors like Kunal and Kuhu are given more time .
The backstory of Kunal and Kuhu is out there and I understand their characters already , but mishti and Abeer have this whole secrecy which is good , but after a point it starts becoming confusing .

The leads of the show haven't had any progress and there is a talk about a relationship between Kunal and mishti , so 😆
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

I feel the show needs to move onto the "kyun jhapat shaadi" concept now... the second week bored me for the reasons that many of you have said above and I'm sure the other audiences felt equally bored too. I didnt start this for the melodrama.

Still am staying hopeful that trp will increase in coming weeks if the show sticks to its USP.

Sorry if any were offemded by my comment.

I do agree. It is not direct and very metaphorical in the second week.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

The list of all the senseless stuff which they are showing ..

Naman blackmailing rajshri. Does it make any sense ? Mishti is a grown up lady now , she is independent 18+ who can take her decisions. Why is it so difficult to handle naman? Also he was involved in a fraud and whatever case..so what ? Why bring in the "deewar" twist n write "mera baap chor hai on baby mishtis hand" ? Who does that these days? 

Kuhu is frustrating and she has no reason to dislike mishti when her family is showering her with love and affection and her mother goes out of the way to provide everything she desires. 

Meenakshi evokes disgust but she is still ok coz they need someone to create drama . They r rushing it here also , show the characters as brainless ..like how can she decide on the allainces without letting the couple talk? And what judgement does she have ? Just by looking at the earrings she decided mishti is a better girl? 

Abeer is the spokesperson for all the adults in the family? Kunal who is looking after the business single handedly cannot tell his mom who he wants to marry ? 

Abeer and mishti ..everytime they meet , therr is some poetry and some drama going on but not the real talk ? No emotional connect ..what does abeer know about mishti and vice versa? Why make a big issue out of their childhood issues ? Its nonsence . Audience want to see their leads as fighters , not losers.  Whatever . Bring on the love story already plz..

Iam sorry to say this but i think this show is not for u. This show is very philosophical and metaphorical esp. relater to Abeer which is not direct. Personally iam loving it to be that way as it is refreshing.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
So much negativity for nothing! The first week TRP is of combined episodes with YRKKH.
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I like the casting but I always had and will have a problem with Kuhu's casting and considering she takes up atleast 30-40% of the screenspace every episode , her hashtag OTT dialogues and expressions aren't helping either ( for me atleast since I am skipping almost all her scenes ) 

1st week trp was good enough because in the promo except shaheer and rhea , no other actor were shown plus this show being a spin off obviously gained the audience of its parent show.
But as the story progressed it became all about shadi , and I made a thread previously on how I am disliking the way Kunal's character is being used to carry out their Abeer VS Big Ben agenda and later on I am certain they'll go on using Kunal for carrying out their Mishti Vs Kuhu agenda.

I would really prefer a proper characterization and well written plot where it wouldn''t feel like Kunal is getting "used"

Also I am talking about what I didn't like in the past week and throwing it out as a possibility of being the reason of the trp fall.

But I am ppositive about  IPL being one of the major reasons , trp's are fluctuating so maybe we'll be at No 1 again next week..

Yes, i was damn annoyed with all this ego battle and the way Kunal was targeted, i guess netrual viewers also annoyed with this same thing and last week was too much

Bold : i also wish the same but the way writer handling the characters and their stories i've very very least  hope from them !!!
Edited by mahi246 - 5 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think the fall in TRP matters at this stage..it is too early to even form an opinion on the show.The story didn't start yet..and it is always about Shaadi as per the promos. So without showing shaadi related scenes how could the story reach the point of Riya asking time to know her man? 

With IPL around at 10 pm this show did a good job by fetching good TRP. The show is different,music is wonderful and the ambience? Just perfect.

I am enjoying the show and I don't have a problem with casting of any charecter..including Kuhu.

Shaheer..Riya pairing is interesting ..They have good chemistry also...

I am loving the show...and I feel it is not over the top and melodramatic like so called TRP topping shows.

Even Meenu Abeer scenes are precise and to the point..not overdone.

For Shaheer this role is a contrast from his other shows and he is too good as always. 
Shayiris in his voice...magical.
Edited by ltelidevara - 5 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyy

It's too early to say story or cast is causing the downfall of trps .We need to give time for the story to build up . Until now I haven't had any complaints from the cast .The story is new and refreshingmuch better than the regressive shows we see today

TRPs don't indicate the quality of the show if that was the case the deserving serials would be topping the chart not ones we see today . I will refrain from commenting on the so called topping shows's quality story line

Very rightly said...

Just 2 weeks we cannot judge the story and the characters ...

The shows which are on top did not reach there over night... they too had their dowfall and their story line...I refrain to comment on it 😆 ...it questions my sanity ..

This story is refreshing...

People who can take illogical things which happen other top shows...why cant they oversee minor issues here? 🤔 ...

Yes Every love story does not require complete physical intimacy...jusy keep celebrating first nights 😆 ...repeat the sad 🥱 bla bla bla...
I am sorry to say but I think our indian audience has been over fed with such nonsense that they can never take a simple and normal story...

What is wrong in Abhir's poetry?? I love them
The LOVE STORY or even the friendship of Abhir Mishti has not even began...IT has just started...can we give it time
Why Meenu does such crapy things will be shown later...she is like a closed closet which I guess Mishti will help in opening...
Kuhu and Kunal..well their story will also start...lets wait and watch

I like the show and when CRAP shows can run on dumb tracks why cant this show get some breather and get some time to create it's own Fan base

😊