Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
First week trp only shows that maker did a fantastic job in promotion and popularity of parent show also help  but the true test Start from 2nd week and 1.7 is not bad considering it was 2nd week only.

But show should not drop further otherwise channel will start interfering 
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's too early to say story or cast is causing the downfall of trps .We need to give time for the story to build up . Until now I haven't had any complaints from the cast .The story is new and refreshingmuch better than the regressive shows we see today

TRPs don't indicate the quality of the show if that was the case the deserving serials would be topping the chart not ones we see today . I will refrain from commenting on the so called topping shows's quality story line
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly . The worst shows have always topped the charts..kundali, nagin and now kzk...only time will tell whether this serial would work on not . In a week , it could not hold my attention . 10 is too late for me . Its not that intriguing right now that i watch it on hotstar. 

I know comparisons are not allowed but yr truly was a path breaking show with the right mix of everything . Pyar ke rishte is struggling . Thoda sa they need to buck up the heroine mishti, she is very dull..her character is too laidback... This elders vs kids story puts me to sleep . I dont want to watch it as i have seen enuf of it in yr , but here its not even spunky or interesting. Sometimes it disgusts , sometimes ok ..but not as great . 
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love this show. I will say, this is the best show on TV now along with Sony shows. As soon as I come office, I try to catch this show. For me, it is a stress buster show. The well-made show, I am pleased with everything related to this show. Star cast is great. Everything is so perfect in this show. Be it star cast, dialogues, storyline, background music, cinematography, and direction. 

Hoping, TRP will increase next week. 
Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 5 years ago
Wagen thumbnail
I think till meenakshi rejects kuhu it was really good but after that when they showed  kuhu's OTT always blaming mishti .that was a bit repetitive and then everyone was sad and suffering their own pain.I think it was a bit dull this week😒
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm.. Woow detailed analysis for TRP drop!!! Can you also tell reasons why the shows on Number 1 TRP are on Number 1? 1.7 to 2.3 is not far!!! May be the producers can take tips from those shows on No 1 😉 go for it, CVS! 😉
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The list of all the senseless stuff which they are showing ..

Naman blackmailing rajshri. Does it make any sense ? Mishti is a grown up lady now , she is independent 18+ who can take her decisions. Why is it so difficult to handle naman? Also he was involved in a fraud and whatever case..so what ? Why bring in the "deewar" twist n write "mera baap chor hai on baby mishtis hand" ? Who does that these days? 

Kuhu is frustrating and she has no reason to dislike mishti when her family is showering her with love and affection and her mother goes out of the way to provide everything she desires. 

Meenakshi evokes disgust but she is still ok coz they need someone to create drama . They r rushing it here also , show the characters as brainless ..like how can she decide on the allainces without letting the couple talk? And what judgement does she have ? Just by looking at the earrings she decided mishti is a better girl? 

Abeer is the spokesperson for all the adults in the family? Kunal who is looking after the business single handedly cannot tell his mom who he wants to marry ? 

Abeer and mishti ..everytime they meet , therr is some poetry and some drama going on but not the real talk ? No emotional connect ..what does abeer know about mishti and vice versa? Why make a big issue out of their childhood issues ? Its nonsence . Audience want to see their leads as fighters , not losers.  Whatever . Bring on the love story already plz..
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

I love this show. I will say, this is the best show on TV now along with Sony shows. As soon as I come office, I try to catch this show. For me, it is a stress buster show. The well-made show, I am pleased with everything related to this show. Star castis great. Everything is so perfect in this show. Be it star cast, dialogues, storyline, backgroundmusic, cinematography, and direction.

Hoping, TRP will increase next week.

I agree... this is only Star Plus show I watch... with a SMILE on my face! Storyline is simple or repetitive but the execution and narration is brilliant! Rishte and Pyaar complex and take time to understand .. same would be the case of TV shows .. characters need time to develop and grow in us!! More than TRP, I am hoping this show goes into the list of those iconic shows on Sony TV that are ever green and beautiful forever not erotic and illogical TRP topping ones!!
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Somewhere in insta i read that first week TRP is with adding extra episodes. So there was nothing lost in the first place. This is 10pm slot and it is decent for it. It is catered more to young gen. Don't worry guys it def. picks up and gonna rock. This is just second week.  Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I recently came to know that the TRP fell to 1.7 and a lot of people wondering the reason .

However , isn't it normal , the show had an amazing start , but it's bound to fall in the second to forth weeks . After the track is establish and the audience base is set , then the TRP becomes a bit more stable .
Also , the online TRP is a major factor and the show is doing pretty well there as well .

However , if the exact reason for the dip is to be thought of , to be honest , last week was a bit of confusing for a lot of people I guess with the Naman drama .

Also , I think the current track , of Kunal and mishti ka rishta , it's a bit too fast .
The leads haven't had enough scenes yet , though whatever they have are so ❤️ .
So the audience , after the whole Meenu drama , might just start to believe that it's SNS 2.0 rather than YRHPK 😆