Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi246

from 2nd week it's all about Shaadi Shaadi Shaadi nothing else

Exactly! Jiski shaadi hai wo log toh sidetracked hai.. it's turned in Big Ben versus Abeer..
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Exactly! Jiski shaadi hai wo log toh sidetracked hai.. it's turned in Big Ben versus Abeer..

Oh God don't talk about it ๐Ÿ˜† Abir and Meenakshi dono stubborn characters bechare Kunal ko pig-pog ball banake khel raha thee. I was so so annoyed with all this like Kunal koyi insaan nahi inke jaang ke trophy ho๐Ÿ˜† i guess TRP aunties was also annoyed like me๐Ÿ˜† frankly today i Skipped the episode. It doesn't interest me at all  Edited by mahi246 - 5 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Actually my feel is the casting is not right, not a fan of Shaheer my all time fav is someone else.  The characters aren't falling into place,  kunal is bottled up. He has practically given up in life even the others have gloom on their faces.
The balloon romance looks a little out of place, it is very sweet but the dots aren't connecting.  

i can see only Shaheer putting in a lot of emotions on his face, the rest are doing their bit.

I know people are talking about certain shows, even if the story line is pathetic, the artists make up for the loss. Here it is short circuit.

If we forget the parent show this one replaced IB and this was a major hit with all ingredients and the key was the chemistry between leads, the supporting actors were also very good.

Also to say broken and rejected characters are not well accepted by itv viewers.

Not that this show is not good it is much better than many who ruling the charts but something is missing.

mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Actually my feel is the casting is not right, not a fan of Shaheer my all time fav is someone else.  The characters aren't falling into place,  kunal is bottled up. He has practically given up in life even the others have gloom on their faces.

The balloon romance looks a little out of place, it is very sweet but the dots aren't connecting.  

i can see only Shaheer putting in a lot of emotions on his face, the rest are doing their bit.

I know people are talking about certain shows, even if the story line is pathetic, the artists make up for the loss. Here it is short circuit.

If we forget the parent show this one replaced IB and this was a major hit with all ingredients and the key was the chemistry between leads, the supporting actors were also very good.

Also to say broken and rejected characters are not well accepted by itv viewers.

Not that this show is not good it is much better than many who ruling the charts but something is missing.

i Disagree... Casting is wonderful but the problem is makers doesn't justice with all characters equally.. doesn't give them equal chances and screen space to other actors ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ if writer and makers don't give equal scope nd strong scenes to other actors then how can they show their proper emotions on screen?.. only one actor or leads can't make a show successful no matter how  much talented they are. It's always strong and convincing sript and characters which make a show successful.. Edited by mahi246 - 5 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like the casting but I always had and will have a problem with Kuhu's casting and considering she takes up atleast 30-40% of the screenspace every episode , her hashtag OTT dialogues and expressions aren't helping either ( for me atleast since I am skipping almost all her scenes ) 
1st week trp was good enough because in the promo except shaheer and rhea , no other actor were shown plus this show being a spin off obviously gained the audience of its parent show.
But as the story progressed it became all about shadi , and I made a thread previously on how I am disliking the way Kunal's character is being used to carry out their Abeer VS Big Ben agenda and later on I am certain they'll go on using Kunal for carrying out their Mishti Vs Kuhu agenda.

I would really prefer a proper characterization and well written plot where it wouldn''t feel like Kunal is getting "used" 

Also I am talking about what I didn't like in the past week and throwing it out as a possibility of being the reason of the trp fall.

But I am ppositive about  IPL being one of the major reasons , trp's are fluctuating so maybe we'll be at No 1 again next week..

Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I feel the show needs to move onto the "kyun jhapat shaadi" concept now... the second week bored me for the reasons that many of you have said above and I'm sure the other audiences felt equally bored too. I didnt start this for the melodrama.
Still am staying hopeful that trp will increase in coming weeks if the show sticks to its USP.

Sorry if any were offemded by my comment.
Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This week top serials rating are 2.2 which is low as it used to be 3.5+. It started  down side with implemention of TRI rules and also IPL and election  time. it seems, No serial is doing well. However, this is drastic down from 1st to10th position.It needs to improve next 2 to 3 weeks otherwise it will difficult to get back. As per one of famous producer, serial needs to 1.6 trps to be in air. Hopefully, it will improve next time.
Well, I stopped watching after 1st week. Will watch again if it becomes intersting.
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first week got good ratings because of the hype!
The story is all over the place & I am not able to connect with the characters. Why is Kunals marriage so important? Also some scenes especially Abir mishti seem contrived!
Hopefully we can see the motivations of characters this week. Only then we can connect to them.
mahi246 thumbnail
Before starting the show I read one of Ritvik article where he said, his and shaheer bromance will come naturally on screen so, thought we'll get many emotional and heart-touching brotherly scenes, their strong bond and immense love for each other and so many fun moments where both bros enjoying and forgeting their all pain etc. such type scenes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but here we got nothing only Abir putting pressure on Kunal for marriage and doing ego battles with mother by targeting Kunal. No real talk, No pain sharing momemts nothing. It's only about marriage๐ŸคขEdited by mahi246 - 5 years ago
ToMo_423 thumbnail
Well, it was expected that the trps would fall second week, almost every new show faces this nothing surprising in it 
I think the show already did a wonder by topping the trp chart in its first week and imo it's still doing good despite of ipl and not to forget 10pm is not even a trp friendly slot, and it's still slot king btw
What do you expect from a newborn baby give it a time ๐Ÿ˜† this show has potential and the main story hasnt even started yet, it's too early to judge

Regarding the cast i think it's perfect and everyone doing good job