Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandy141

Pls do post the link yaar..I love Maya so do I love Megha's writing ( ya,you) 

Lol why did you choose the mysterious and khadoos Sahir instead of Sassy Aditya ???

For the mystery and intensity ??? 

Because Sahir is perfect for Maya. They define Junoon, don't you think?
It was after I watched a VM on them, that instead of AdiYa I began loving SaYa more⭐️
They are so much alike and so much perfect for each other!

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

What an update..u nailed it dear...

Thank you.
I am glad that you liked it.
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

Because Sahir is perfect for Maya. They define Junoon, don't you think?
It was after I watched a VM on them, that instead of AdiYa I began loving SaYa more ⭐️
They are so much alike and so much perfect for each other!

I was actually getting possessive now lol😆 Yea Sahir and Maya  are the reflection of each other .👏 
But Adiya are my first love ⭐️

Originally posted by: Nandy141

I was actually getting possessive now lol😆 Yea Sahir and Maya  are the reflection of each other .👏 
But Adiya are my first love ⭐️

Hehe..it's okay if you love AdiYa more😃
I love both the couples and even the actors who portrayed them but SaYa...oh my my! They are intense and hot! 

There was a post of them where it was showed that AdiYa are the reflection of SaYa; that SaYa was the couple who couldn't be together in one timeline so they came again as AdiYa and then got together.

SaYa - aka Saya, as in shadow, SaYa is called AdiYa's shadow😳
I may post another chapter today 😆
Next chapter will come at pg 7
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Next chapter will come at pg 7

❤️
|03| - The Subject Of His Interest

There was something different about the hustle bustle of Saiyaara fashion house today. It was because of fear. Fear of a certain Ruhaan Singh Oberoi who was coming today for it was one of his 3 days in a week visit to the fashion house.

Ruhaan Singh Oberoi, the richest man in the country, the one who has businesses worldwide and is very diversified, still spares 3 days every week to visit this particular fashion house that is a tiny part of his huge conglomerate for the only reason that this fashion house, Saiyaara, was started by his late sister, Priyanka Singh Oberoi.

Even though she belonged to the richest family in the country, Priyanka, at the age of 12 had already decided that she wanted to become a fashion designer and start her own fashion house. By 17 she had already set up a small boutique owing to the investment made by her elder brothers Ruhaan and Abeer. It was her talent and determination that brought Saiyaara in the ranks of the leading fashion houses after 5 years of hard work. Saiyaara was her baby.

Priyanka had bigger plans for Saiyaara but all of them faced a major setback when Priyanka died in an accident. It took one drunk driver to destroy numerous dreams of a 25-year-old girl.

Since after her death, the ownership fell into the hands of Ruhaan and Abeer. Though Priyanka died, both the brothers wanted to keep her vestige alive. Saiyaara is close to both of them because of it being the closest thing to their sister. So they take turns in visiting Saiyaara, Abeer is the boss for the first 3 days of the week and the last 3 days are for Ruhaan. Sunday being the holiday.

Now, Abeer is a fun kind of boss, the one with whom everyone gets along well but Ruhaan is the one who gets the nicknames like Rakshas, Sadiyal, Khoonkhar, Gabbar etc, that is, the one boss that is too strict and can't be made happy with just trying; you have to be the best, do the best to get his approval. The employees fear him.

Ruhaan was in the conference room looking at the photographs of models who made it to the final list of candidates for the selection of one who can portray the theme that they have been given for their latest project. Saiyaara was contacted by famous director Rajdeep Kundra to design costumes for his new project which was a passionate love story between a girl with a bad past and a carefree and fun loving guy.

Out of the whole collection, only a few outfits will be used for the movie while the rest of it will be later showcased in a separate fashion show.

They had the costumes ready but they were in search of someone who could exhibit the emotions they wanted to portray through their designs. This particular meeting was held for that purpose only. So right now Ruhaan was looking at the pictures of the models so selected; they were given one outfit out of the whole collection and were asked to portray the theme, the emotion called passion.

"Junoon." Ruhaan muttered, "Is this what you call passion? Yeh hai junoon?" he threw the photographs away and slammed a hand on the desk hard, making the employees fear for their lives.

"None of these models have portrayed the emotion of theme correctly. It clearly looks as if they are faking it! Did you seriously choose these not capable models? Is this the quality of Saiyaara?" Ruhaan's voice boomed in the conference room. He was really angry as they had only a few days time left for the final submission but they still didn't have a model to do the job!

"Ahem, excuse me, sir?!" everybody stared at Tarini, the head designer working on the project.

"What?" spat Ruhaan.

Tarini picked up her tablet and went towards Ruhaan, "I do have someone in mind, someone who can portray 'Junoon' perfectly. But I ain't sure that she will agree." Tarini unlocked her tablet and gave it to Ruhaan so he could look at the photographs of the woman whom she thought could portray the emotion.

A gasp escaped Ruhaan's lips as he recognized the woman and the emotion in the photographs that Tarini had just shown him.

It was her.

The woman with whom one night just wasn't enough, the woman of whom he had been continuously dreaming about. That woman who invoked his dormant desires, provoked them to a limit that his desires knew no limit and he had to act upon them.

The one who seems to have imprinted on his mind, his memory. The one whom he can't seem to forget. Maybe just one more night, just one more time and his addiction, his infatuation with her will vanish.

"Who is she?" Ruhaan couldn't deny the fact that this beautiful stranger had perfectly portrayed the emotion that he was looking for, passion, junoon. You can see it her eyes, her postures, her style, everything about her tells a passionate story. And Ruhaan was very well aware of how passionate she was.

"Mishti, Mishti Khanna." Tarini said with a smile on her face. She knew that Ruhaan would surely like this. Only a blind person wouldn't be able to see the junoon that Mishti's personality reflected.

"Give her a call. She is going to model for this project." Ruhaan said with finality in his tone.

"Now that's the problem." Tarini had an impish smile on her face.

"What's the problem? Is she committed to some other project? Tell her that she is being offered by Saiyaara, no model would refuse Saiyaara." Ruhaan asked. 

"That is exactly the problem. She isn't actually a model, sir." Tarini took her tablet from Ruhaan and said, "Mishti Khanna is the owner of Fashion & City, the top fashion magazine of the country."

That piece of information had no effect on Ruhaan's decision, "Arrange a meeting with Miss Khanna." he said, "Mishti Khanna will model for this project. Only Mishti."

Though he didn't show but Ruhaan was surprised when he got to know that Mishti was actually the owner of Fashion & City. He knew about her, though he had never seen considering the fact that Mishti is a very private person and stays away from media, but he had read about her.

There had been numerous articles about her but to be honest, he had read only a few. One of those few was an article about India's leading businesswoman and had featured Priyanka as well so it was obvious for him to read it. 

Ruhaan leaned back on the chair while everybody else walked out of the conference room. He took out the bracelet, Mishti's bracelet and raised it up to his eye-level, "It's time to take you to where you belong."

Veer was really tensed as he couldn't forget the late night conversation that he had with his family. After he had told them about Mishti's weird behavior with him, they had begun with their 'Mishti is mad' mantra. They warned him that from now on Mishti will stop giving him any work, make him feel as if he is useless because Mishti had only given him the job of the chief photographer just to keep him close to herself.

They had warned him before that Mishti was only being good to him because she wanted to have him close to her as she had started liking him but he never paid attention to their warnings.

And they were adamant that now that he had broken up with Mishti, she will try to lure him back again by showing just how insignificant he is without her. And now Veer was really worried thinking about it.

"Mr. Sharma?" he was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Mishti yell his name, well, not exactly his name.

"Huh?" Veer stood up from his chair with a surprised look on his face, "Mishti...Ma'am, aap yahan?" it was still a bit difficult for him to start calling her Ma'am again.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone?! What's the thing that you were so busy doing it that you didn't answer the damn phone?!" Mishti muttered angrily.

"I am sorry." Veer apologized knowing well that reasoning with Mishti won't work, "What's the matter?"

Mishti huffed angrily and said, "We have got a new project. Mrinalini Desai wants us to feature her latest collection in our magazine. I am assigning you on the project. Here are the details." Mishti threw the file on his desk and was about to leave but stopped on hearing Veer ask, "You are actually giving me work?"

Veer was astonished that Mishti actually gave him something to do, something to work on.

"Am I supposed to pay you for doing nothing?" Mishti let out a mocking chuckle. 

Veer fumbled with his words, "No, I was just.."

"Whatever Mr. Sharma. I do not care. Just don't mess up with the project, else you will really not have any work to do."  Veer knew that Mishti's words held a warning. 

Veer was an intelligent man.

So here's the third chapter! Ruhaan and Mishti will be meeting again in the next chapter! I hope you are excited!!

Precap - The Touch That Makes You Feel

Thank you
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar loving Mishti's attitude😎 ..She is so tough,hot headed yet there are many desires and emotions underlying beneath that rough nature..Loved Ruhaan's story too..❤️ Eagerly waiting for the next chapter 
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hehe..it's okay if you love AdiYa more 😃
I love both the couples and even the actors who portrayed them but SaYa...oh my my! They are intense and hot! 

There was a post of them where it was showed that AdiYa are the reflection of SaYa; that SaYa was the couple who couldn't be together in one timeline so they came again as AdiYa and then got together.

SaYa - aka Saya, as in shadow, SaYa is called AdiYa's shadow😳

Great connect Megha 😆