Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dmegha

Thanks for commenting, I am glad that you liked it.
Have you read the chapter 1 on page 2? Please lemme know did you like it or not.

Will update the next chapter soon.

I'm waiting😉😆

I am gonna update it at page 4😉😆
bumping a bump for the next chapter!Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago
|02| - Imprinted In His Memory

Veer rushed inside his cabin and slammed a hand at his desk. He was mad at Mishti for treating him the way she did. Is he just a puppet for her? First, she tried to separate him from his family and was so possessive about him that it was a borderline obsession. It was so difficult for him to break things with her.

And now this kind of attitude! He won't ever be able to understand her, to know what she wants! That mad woman was messing up with him.

Ruhaan chose to not go to the office that day. A night with that woman brought back some painful memories. Memories that he had locked away in some corner of his heart. And with those memories came back all those feelings that he never wanted to feel again.

He could clearly remember that he had not been soft on her. He didn't 'make love' to her, he f**ked her. It wasn't so vanilla ass shit, it was pure unadulterated hunger. He couldn't even stop when the realization dawned upon him that she was a virgin. The fact that this was her first time did nothing to slow him down. Instead, he was filled with some kind of primal satisfaction that he was her first.

That satisfaction had washed away the moment memories of Arzoo pulling away from him because he was too harsh on her flooded his mind. She had been hesitant for days after their first night and avoided being close to him. She didn't like many things about him.

Ruhaan stabbed himself with the nib of his ink pen drawing out blood. 'Will she also think that I am monster for treating her the way I did?' he thought about how harsh he was on her, the woman whose bracelet was hanging from his pen stand. 

He knew that he might have left bruises on her body. Not one, but many. He wanted to know how she reacted after seeing her body bruised like that and covered in bite marks.

Ruhaan dipped the pen in his blood using it as ink as he wrote in his diary;

'for I have sinned'

The first thing that Mauli noticed when Mishti arrived back home was the latter's bandaged hand. 'Did she hurt herself for Veer?' was the first thing, the first question that came in her mind.

"Mishti, yeh.." Mauli was a bit scared of asking the question.

Mishti gave her a small smile, "It's nothing serious Maa. Bas chota sa accident." Mishti kissed her mother's forehead, "Don't worry, hhmm."

"Maa what have you made for dinner? I am starving!" Mishti walked inside the kitchen followed by Mauli. She started looking for something to eat but stopped when she heard Mauli's next question, "Accident ya Veer?"

The little smile that Mishti had on her face vanished the moment she heard Veer's name. Here she had been trying her best to move on but people and situations just won't let her. Whenever she thinks that she had taken a step forward, something or someone pulls her back, taunting her of her failed first love.

Mishti turned to look at her mother, her expressions stoic, "Didn't I tell you that I have broken up with him?"

"Lekin Mishti.."

"Veer has no place in my life. He chose not to stay and I am not the one who'll beg him to love me. I am not you Maa." Mishti had that taunting smile on her face that Mauli couldn't meet her gaze. She was aware as to how much Mishti had suffered just because Mauli couldn't part away from her husband, from Mishti's sperm donor and tormentor.

"Aapko yakin nahi hai?" there was something about her tone that had Mauli scared.

"Mishti.." but before Mauli could say anything further, Mishti went inside her room and shut the door close.

She came out after 30 minutes, the most dreadful 30 minutes for Mauli. She noticed that Mishti came out carrying two cardboard boxes full of some stuff. Mishti carried those boxes to the garden area. Mauli followed her out, "Mishti..? Mishti, what are you upto?"

"Mishti?" Mauli called out again and came to stand beside Mishti, "What are you doing bachha?"

"I am giving you the proof that I have moved on, that Veer doesn't matter to me now." completing her sentence, Mishti emptied the contents of the two boxes. 

Mauli was surprised to see greeting cards, letters, photographs, some chocolate wrappers, some dried up flowers and all the other things that Mishti had been storing, those things that she had received from Veer.

Before her initial surprise could wear off, Mishti gave her just another surprise. She poured the petrol over those items and set them on fire, "Mishti?!" Mauli shouted.

"What's wrong with you Mishti?"

"Maa, these are the constant reminders that I had been I a relationship with that Veer Sharma. The guy who can't love me for who am I and what I am isn't the one for me." she said repeating what that stranger had told her.

"Veer Sharma ki aukaat nahi ki Mishti Khanna usse pyaar kare."

Ruhaan was trying. He was trying very hard to fall asleep but nothing was working. Because every time he closed his eyes, the memories of his one-night stand would start flashing in front of his eyes. Those scratch marks that she left on his body; the stinging pain from them was also a constant reminder as to just how much wild the night had been.

And if that wasn't just enough; her bracelet that was now resting atop his dressing table felt as if it was glaring at him, for he had stolen it from its owner.

"Why am I not able to forget you?" he questioned to himself.

He groaned as if in pain when the memory of him taking her from behind made itself evident in his mind. Ruhaan hopped out of the bed, took off his clothes and jumped into the swimming pool. Just a cold shower won't do anything.

As he had said, he had f**ked her. Not once, not twice but just some countless times. One night, too many memories and now, it felt as if she had imprinted on him.

Soo...how was this chapter? Did you enjoy reading it? Please let me know about it in your comments.

Thank you😳
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for commenting, I am glad that you liked it.
Have you read the chapter 1 on page 2? Please lemme know did you like it or not.

Will update the next chapter soon.

Damn !!

Megha 👏👏

Thank you for letting me know about the chapter 1...I could feel the heat and blood flowing when I was reading it...

How did u.. How do you imagine such amazing stuff ..That intensity in love and making love , the reminiscing sequence and giving it back to Veer ..👏

Take my heart ..Just take my heart..

Keep writing Amazing Stuff yaar...⭐️

Originally posted by: Nandy141

Damn !!

Megha 👏👏

Thank you for letting me know about the chapter 1...I could feel the heat and blood flowing when I was reading it...

How did u.. How do you imagine such amazing stuff ..That intensity in love and making love , the reminiscing sequence and giving it back to Veer ..👏

Take my heart ..Just take my heart..

Keep writing Amazing Stuff yaar...⭐️

I am glad that you liked the 1st chapter😳 thank you for appreciating my work.
I am updating the next chapter now. Hope that you will like it as well.
Nandy141 thumbnail

I am glad that you liked the 1st chapter 😳 thank you for appreciating my work.
I am updating the next chapter now. Hope that you will like it as well.

You should believe in me..Hereafter I ll hit the like button and then start reading it..I m sure you would nail every single chapter to perfection ⭐️
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You should believe in me..Hereafter I ll hit the like button and then start reading it..I m sure you would nail every single chapter to perfection  ⭐️

I second you👍🏼 Actually I'm already doing that😉
Nandy141 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I second you 👍🏼 Actually I'm already doing that😉

Haahaa .. we are addicted to her creativity ⭐️

You should believe in me..Hereafter I ll hit the like button and then start reading it..I m sure you would nail every single chapter to perfection ⭐️

Aaawww...thank you so much 🤗
I have updated the chapter😳 Please read and comment.

Thank you for being so appreciative😳