Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Achha chill๐Ÿ˜† All the best for ur exam๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..We will wait for ur update๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And I will update the next chapter soon.
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dmegha

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And I will update the next chapter soon.

Waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pranurosid thumbnail

Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
Updating it now!
This chapter is dedicated to Nandy141 and pranurosid. Thank you, you two ๐Ÿค— for everything!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

|04| - The Touch That Makes You Feel

Mishti was in her cabin looking at some reports when Ria, her secretary, came knocking at her door. "Ma'am, can I have a word with you?" she asked politely.

Mishti placed the report aside and gestured Ria to come in, "What is it?" asked Mishti. Ria had this huge smile on her face that Mishti couldn't help but be curious about it.

Her tone reflecting her excitement, Ria began, "Ma'am, we got a call from Saiyaara fashion house." now that had Mishti perking up in attention. Saiyaara was the topmost fashion house in the country and ranked 4th when compared with the fashion houses worldwide.

It was natural for Mishti to be interested in why they have been contacted by Saiyaara. It isn't that Mishti was degrading her own magazine, no. The thing is that Saiyaara is already tied up with a magazine publication which is also a part of the huge Oberoi conglomerate. Since Saiyaara was launched all its projects, photo shoots and other related stuff has been featured in Kaya, the fashion magazine published under the Oberoi publications.

So it was surprising indeed to receive a call from Saiyaara. "What do they want?" Mishti asked.

"Actually Ma'am, they didn't specify anything in particular. It was Miss Tarini Bose's, one of Saiyaara's head designer's P.A. who called to inform that they want to organize a meeting between you, Miss Bose and Mr. Oberoi, Mr. Ruhaan Singh Oberoi. I was told that it's urgent and they would like to have a meeting with you as soon as possible." informed Ria.

'Ruhaan Singh Oberoi? Why does he want to meet me?' Mishti thought to herself. She was aware of the fact that the Oberoi business empire was held by the Oberoi brothers, Ruhaan Singh Oberoi & Abeer Singh Oberoi. She knows who Abeer is, even met him a few times at some social events but she had never once seen or met Ruhaan. It was said that Ruhaan is a very private person who likes to stay away from the media. Just like her.

Mishti leaned back on her chair, "Arrange a meeting for tomorrow at the possible earliest hour. Shift some appointments and meetings if necessary, this particular meeting is our topmost priority right now."

Ria nodded in positive and left Mishti's cabin to arrange the meeting with Saiyaara.

"What is it that you want?" Mishti whispered to herself as she thought about the reasons Saiyaara's head designer and the owner, that one M.r Oberoi wants to meet her.

She was thinking of all the possibilities that fell in the professional category, totally unaware of what destiny was to bring her way. Though the reason behind this meeting was mostly professional, but it was also just another attempt of fate to being those who are destined, together.

"Sir, the meeting has been arranged at 11:30 tomorrow morning." Ruhaan just hummed in response to the information that was provided to him. He placed the phone receiver back and smirked.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Mishti Khanna." he muttered to himself, emphasizing on the word 'pleasure' as remembered all those pleasurable moments that he had spent with Mishti that night.

While Veer was busy in preparing the studio as per the requirements of the photo shoot that Mishti had assigned him, Mishti, on the other hand, was sitting in her cabin, on her rocking chair with eyes closed as she concentrated on the sound of the wall clock ticking. She was equal parts excited and nervous about this meeting with Saiyaara but she was Mishti and Mishti never let her emotions show.

"Ma'am. They are here." 

Mishti opened her eyes slowly and stood up from her chair to walk out and greet the representatives of Saiyaara. She waited at the entrance with a few staff members, a business meaning smile on her face and her posture exuding confidence and power. 

Ruhaan didn't know why, he just couldn't point at it but he did recognize this nagging proud feeling that he was experiencing as he stood in front of Fashion & City, staring at the magnificent building. He was proud of the success that Mishti had achieved and why he was proud, he had no answer for that.

Ruhaan started walking, Tarini and his personal secretary, Aman Khanna*, walking by his side and Ruhaan's bodyguards following him. Though he didn't show it Ruhaan was impressed with the interiors and the decor of Fashion & City, white, sleek and classy just as he likes. 

He could see her through the glass door and he knew she saw him too. As Ruhaan pushed open the door and walked inside he could clearly feel her heated gaze on him. It was as if his body was reacting to her presence. He felt goosebumps rising, his heartbeat increased slightly and something fluttered inside his stomach. 

There was a few feet distance between them and Ruhaan couldn't help but admire the beauty in front of him. She was wearing white again just like all other times. Today she was wearing a formal suit that hugged her curves at all the right places. Her high heels making her legs look longer and sexy. He imagined how those legs felt when wrapped around him.

She had styled her hair in loose curls and all that Ruhaan wanted was to wrap her hair around his hand, tilt her head a little so that he can kiss her better. She had minimal make-up on and all that he could focus on was her lip gloss that he had this urge to lick it off.

Mishti was burning. The way he was looking at her it made her burn, she felt conscious as Ruhaan's gaze raked over her body. She could see it in his eyes, the same lust, desire and hunger that she had seen that night when they first met, when they had sex with each other.

He was dressed in a completely white suit except for the tie, a black tie. He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. Every step that he took forward, Mishti could feel the power, the confidence, the passion in his eyes that threatened to consume her.

He came to stand in front of her and Mishti was reminded of the marks that he had left on her body. The marks that still hadn't faded and were hidden under layers of make-up. Though she still had those marks on her body all she wanted was to feel his touch again, to feel him inside her again. Just one more time, if possible.

"Hello, Miss Mishti Khanna." her name from his lips felt something akin to a melody. Ruhaan forwarded a hand towards Mishti for a handshake.

"Welcome to Fashion & City Mr. Ruhaan Singh Oberoi." Mishti placed her hand in his not expecting the electricity that shot through their veins at that touch. The attraction was crackling between them.

Ruhaan squeezed her hand slightly as she rubbed his thumb over it in slow and sensuous moments making Mishti's heart race.

*Arnav's 'Aman' & Shivaay's 'Khanna' made Ruhaan's 'Aman Khanna' ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

I hope you liked Ruhaan & Mishti's second meeting! Please like and comment to let me know just how much you liked the chapter. I will post the next chapter soon.

Precap - The One He Couldn't Resist

Thank you.

Glad to see you excited for it๐Ÿ˜ณ
I have updated the chapter, hope that you'll like it.

Makes me happy that there are readers of this story of mine๐Ÿ˜ณ
Updated the chapter number four๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope you'll like it.
pranurosid thumbnail
U r back with a bang megha๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you've rocked the exam..Okay back to the update..As usual u just killed it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..I'm loving to imagine our MisHaan in a classy business world..The emotions they feel around each other making me feel excited too๐Ÿ˜‰ And u dedicated the update to me and Nandy,
Emotional kar diya ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...it is as if am watching a movie..such a depth to all the scenes...awesome my dear...
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

This chapter is dedicated to Nandy141 and pranurosid. Thank you, you two ๐Ÿค— for everything!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

|04| - The Touch That Makes You Feel

Mishti was in her cabin looking at some reports when Ria, her secretary, came knocking at her door. "Ma'am, can I have a word with you?" she asked politely.

Mishti placed the report aside and gestured Ria to come in, "What is it?" asked Mishti. Ria had this huge smile on her face that Mishti couldn't help but be curious about it.

Her tone reflecting her excitement, Ria began, "Ma'am, we got a call from Saiyaara fashion house." now that had Mishti perking up in attention. Saiyaara was the topmost fashion house in the country and ranked 4th when compared with the fashion houses worldwide.

It was natural for Mishti to be interested in why they have been contacted by Saiyaara. It isn't that Mishti was degrading her own magazine, no. The thing is that Saiyaara is already tied up with a magazine publication which is also a part of the huge Oberoi conglomerate. Since Saiyaara was launched all its projects, photo shoots and other related stuff has been featured in Kaya, the fashion magazine published under the Oberoi publications.

So it was surprising indeed to receive a call from Saiyaara. "What do they want?" Mishti asked.

"Actually Ma'am, they didn't specify anything in particular. It was Miss Tarini Bose's, one of Saiyaara's head designer's P.A. who called to inform that they want to organize a meeting between you, Miss Bose and Mr. Oberoi, Mr. Ruhaan Singh Oberoi. I was told that it's urgent and they would like to have a meeting with you as soon as possible." informed Ria.

'Ruhaan Singh Oberoi? Why does he want to meet me?' Mishti thought to herself. She was aware of the fact that the Oberoi business empire was held by the Oberoi brothers, Ruhaan Singh Oberoi & Abeer Singh Oberoi. She knows who Abeer is, even met him a few times at some social events but she had never once seen or met Ruhaan. It was said that Ruhaan is a very private person who likes to stay away from the media. Just like her.

Mishti leaned back on her chair, "Arrange a meeting for tomorrow at the possible earliest hour. Shift some appointments and meetings if necessary, this particular meeting is our topmost priority right now."

Ria nodded in positive and left Mishti's cabin to arrange the meeting with Saiyaara.

"What is it that you want?" Mishti whispered to herself as she thought about the reasons Saiyaara's head designer and the owner, that one M.r Oberoi wants to meet her.

She was thinking of all the possibilities that fell in the professional category, totally unaware of what destiny was to bring her way. Though the reason behind this meeting was mostly professional, but it was also just another attempt of fate to being those who are destined, together.

"Sir, the meeting has been arranged at 11:30 tomorrow morning." Ruhaan just hummed in response to the information that was provided to him. He placed the phone receiver back and smirked.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Mishti Khanna." he muttered to himself, emphasizing on the word 'pleasure' as remembered all those pleasurable moments that he had spent with Mishti that night.

While Veer was busy in preparing the studio as per the requirements of the photo shoot that Mishti had assigned him, Mishti, on the other hand, was sitting in her cabin, on her rocking chair with eyes closed as she concentrated on the sound of the wall clock ticking. She was equal parts excited and nervous about this meeting with Saiyaara but she was Mishti and Mishti never let her emotions show.

"Ma'am. They are here." 

Mishti opened her eyes slowly and stood up from her chair to walk out and greet the representatives of Saiyaara. She waited at the entrance with a few staff members, a business meaning smile on her face and her posture exuding confidence and power. 

Ruhaan didn't know why, he just couldn't point at it but he did recognize this nagging proud feeling that he was experiencing as he stood in front of Fashion & City, staring at the magnificent building. He was proud of the success that Mishti had achieved and why he was proud, he had no answer for that.

Ruhaan started walking, Tarini and his personal secretary, Aman Khanna*, walking by his side and Ruhaan's bodyguards following him. Though he didn't show it Ruhaan was impressed with the interiors and the decor of Fashion & City, white, sleek and classy just as he likes. 

He could see her through the glass door and he knew she saw him too. As Ruhaan pushed open the door and walked inside he could clearly feel her heated gaze on him. It was as if his body was reacting to her presence. He felt goosebumps rising, his heartbeat increased slightly and something fluttered inside his stomach. 

There was a few feet distance between them and Ruhaan couldn't help but admire the beauty in front of him. She was wearing white again just like all other times. Today she was wearing a formal suit that hugged her curves at all the right places. Her high heels making her legs look longer and sexy. He imagined how those legs felt when wrapped around him.

She had styled her hair in loose curls and all that Ruhaan wanted was to wrap her hair around his hand, tilt her head a little so that he can kiss her better. She had minimal make-up on and all that he could focus on was her lip gloss that he had this urge to lick it off.

Mishti was burning. The way he was looking at her it made her burn, she felt conscious as Ruhaan's gaze raked over her body. She could see it in his eyes, the same lust, desire and hunger that she had seen that night when they first met, when they had sex with each other.

He was dressed in a completely white suit except for the tie, a black tie. He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. Every step that he took forward, Mishti could feel the power, the confidence, the passion in his eyes that threatened to consume her.

He came to stand in front of her and Mishti was reminded of the marks that he had left on her body. The marks that still hadn't faded and were hidden under layers of make-up. Though she still had those marks on her body all she wanted was to feel his touch again, to feel him inside her again. Just one more time, if possible.

"Hello, Miss Mishti Khanna." her name from his lips felt something akin to a melody. Ruhaan forwarded a hand towards Mishti for a handshake.

"Welcome to Fashion & City Mr. Ruhaan Singh Oberoi." Mishti placed her hand in his not expecting the electricity that shot through their veins at that touch. The attraction was crackling between them.

Ruhaan squeezed her hand slightly as she rubbed his thumb over it in slow and sensuous moments making Mishti's heart race.

*Arnav's 'Aman' & Shivaay's 'Khanna' made Ruhaan's 'Aman Khanna' ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

I hope you liked Ruhaan & Mishti's second meeting! Please like and comment to let me know just how much you liked the chapter. I will post the next chapter soon.

Precap - The One He Couldn't Resist

Thank you.

Thank you darling ..I will cherish this and keep it close to my heart . Such beautiful stories and I come back almost every day to see an update ..

Keep writing ..As usual ..I totally loved it ..โญ๏ธ

JW her white formals and the luscious curls .. Ufff .. I keep coming back to rewind the perfect couple travelling together in your story 
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago