Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Emmery-

The promo of jAy and Sanam looks awesome like this is gonna be worth watching

worth our wait too ðŸ˜³
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
jay sanam was awesome  wat intensity 
dancing wise purely aryan is so good tbh but judges ar not so much appreciatve to him

n vaibhav that crap act again 
Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
mahelalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

the guy that performed on rakht charit song right

he was robbed 

Yesss. I don't see a single reason for him to not be selected. At least I hope the wild card will bring these real talents in.

Also these days I feel like saksham is given sooo much attention and screen time. What for? Kids like riddesh are totally ignored. And even jaysgree doesn't get enough time. Poor kids.
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahelalover

Yesss. I don't see a single reason for him to not be selected. At least I hope the wild card will bring these real talents in.

Also these days I feel like saksham is given sooo much attention and screen time. What for? Kids like riddesh are totally ignored. And even jaysgree doesn't get enough time. Poor kids.

Finally someone said it. You know how they do battle nowadays, why is Saksham always chosen to do the battle? They could've paired Ridesh with Rupsa. Every kid should get a fair chance. 

They could also show bonding among the kids and not only focus on Tejas-Saksham
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

Finally someone said it. You know how they do battle nowadays, why is Saksham always chosen to do the battle? They could've paired Ridesh with Rupsa. Every kid should get a fair chance. 

They could also show bonding among the kids and not only focus on Tejas-Saksham

because vaibhav is his guru ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±
sweetzzz thumbnail

because vaibhav is his guru  🥱🥱🥱

This is so frustrating. Same story of Tejas - saksham every week, and too much attention to rupsa. I mean, she dances well for her age but then what's the point in bringing in age  for every act? They should be judges based on the competition and not individually based on their age, I feel.

Too much praise for Vaibhav is irritating now. No promos of ridesh, avastha and Jay. All three of them are too good. But no, the promos should be about Tejas only every week!! ðŸ˜¡
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Now cutting Tejas ponytail 

I hate Sony for make me hating a kiddo lpl
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

This is so frustrating. Same story of Tejas - saksham every week, and too much attention to rupsa. I mean, she dances well for her age but then what's the point in bringing in age  for every act? They should be judges based on the competition and not individually based on their age, I feel.

Too much praise for Vaibhav is irritating now. No promos of ridesh, avastha and Jay. All three of them are too good. But no, the promos should be about Tejas only every week!!  😡

I've noticed they only post short promos of good performances. Like they didn't post Akshit's promo cuz they did bad this week. But why not Jay? He got ladder this week as well so why not promote him. ðŸ˜¡
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

I've noticed they only post short promos of good performances. Like they didn't post Akshit's promo cuz they did bad this week. But why not Jay? He got ladder this week as well so why not promote him.  😡

By now, they must have understood that neutral viewers love Jay-sanam, jayshree-anuradha, avastha-aryan. So they are making sure they get the least screen space which is covered by their favs. 

I don't understand their love for Tejas and vaibhav😕
sweetzzz thumbnail

Now cutting Tejas ponytail 

I hate Sony for make me hating a kiddo lpl

😆yaa new drama, and next week it's going to be how cool/cute he is without the ponytail too