Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

There wasno performance of aryan why or i missed it

They announced that avastha is unwell so not performing this week
mahelalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

Finally someone said it. You know how they do battle nowadays, why is Saksham always chosen to do the battle? They could've paired Ridesh with Rupsa. Every kid should get a fair chance. 

They could also show bonding among the kids and not only focus on Tejas-Saksham

Totally!!! Saksham doing 2 battles. And geeta ma wanting another duet from saksham and Rupsa. God!!! I'll smash my tv if they get saksham to do that again. If they do it then everyone else should do duets too. 
mahelalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

This is so frustrating. Same story of Tejas - saksham every week, and too much attention to rupsa. I mean, she dances well for her age but then what's the point in bringing in age  for every act? They should be judges based on the competition and not individually based on their age, I feel.

Too much praise for Vaibhav is irritating now. No promos of ridesh, avastha and Jay. All three of them are too good. But no, the promos should be about Tejas only every week!!  😑

True. As if there are only 3 contestants. Ridesh Avastha Jay - I feel for them πŸ˜­
I want all three in the finals but highly unlikely
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not only on saturday, but even in last nights episode, once again saksham and tejas given too much screen space.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Not only on saturday, but even in last nights episode, once again saksham and tejas given too much screen space.

vaibhav has backing inside siper dancer crew i guess
 n tejas too has backing of ppunit n remo behind the scenes
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahelalover

Totally!!! Saksham doing 2 battles. And geeta ma wanting another duet from saksham and Rupsa. God!!! I'll smash my tv if they get saksham to do that again. If they do it then everyone else should do duets too. 

Rightt!! They can just perform duet whenever there are even number of contestants. I'd love to see Jay and Jayshree perform together.
sweetzzz thumbnail
Coming weekend, looks like vaibhav-saksham got performance of the week. Vaibhav posted a story saying he is blessed, proud, happy, himself. Don't know what it means, but if they really got, ye dekhna baaki thaπŸ˜•
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Coming weekend, looks like vaibhav-saksham got performance of the week. Vaibhav posted a story saying he is blessed, proud, happy, himself. Don't know what it means, but if they really got, ye dekhna baaki tha πŸ˜•

I was wondering the same after seeing his story. But that can be for sth else too? πŸ˜• Their costume looks the same as usual tho nothing special.
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

I was wondering the same after seeing his story. But that can be for sth else too?  πŸ˜• Their costume looks the same as usual tho nothing special.

Ya, it looks similar to tejas-tushar too with a slight change in the color.

As always waiting for Jay-Sanam and Jayshree promo😳