Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahelalover thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

Seriously elimination needs to happen. I like all the kids that are in the show right now but there should be constant elimination to keep the show going. I also think it's unfair to give Ridesh not one but two chances whereas others are working hard each week. No offence to Ridesh, he is pretty good.

Pritam is the weakest when it comes to dancing but as long as Pratik has innovative ideas he will remain in the show. 

The selections are always based on choreographers. They selected kids that dance the same style as the choreographers they have. Remember the kid who wore a hat and did house style, for me he was the best in auditions, still he didn't get selected. I forgot his name but hope he comes back.

There's also sth fishy about the hip-hop girl Shubhpriya. She was selected for top 12 but was not shown in the grand premiere. Instead they brought Nikhil who is not even good. It would not be fair to bring Satyam because he was a runner up of DID Lil champs but again Tejas was also a runner up of High Fever so.

The boy in the hat, isn't he satyam . I didn't know he was on DID though. In that case it is ok to not have him.

Hip hop girl was selected? Then what happened to her? Maybe she was one of the stand by contestants or something. 
There was this other boy who did something like popping, electric shock dance kinda thing . He was so damn good too. And the Kathak boy. I don't know how they selected these other boys over the talented ones. And honestly there were 2 contemporary boys who were better that Jay too . I mean I loveee Jay and Sanam so much but I did see that "handsome contemporary kid Omm or someone and another tall boy who were veryyy clean and precise  and better in their dancing.

And I think Gourav is being wasted by his guru. He is way better than that. Still his audition performances were the best so far.

Yeah and the point no Riddesh is fair too.
mahelalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Jay, Gourav & Avastha deserve to be in the final but all depends on judges when they have their favourites.

Saturday 9.3.19 episode - in my opinion all lights should have flashed for Jay/Sanam perdormance.  

Sometimes judge Shilpa goes OTT with her "super..." and climbing ladder.  

Another one who goes OTT by whistling is the mother of one of the contest.  Sorry but whose mum is she??

Yesss. Jay Gourav Avastha and I like Jayshree too. I think Jay will be in the finals for sure. Sanam/Jay are a judge favorite too. So no need to worry there. 

And I wish there were more duets among the kids like last time instead of always dancing with the choreographer. You can pick the good kids from that and avoid the unfair advantage some are getting because of purely the talent in their choreographers.

Edited by mahelalover - 5 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm glad most of you have the same view as I do. I feel this year, they'll not make Tejas win, but akshit. If we look at last season, that's what happened. Vivek and his student was the judges fav all through, but Vaibhav won because of his student's sob story.
History repeats now. 

As much as I would love to see Jay and Sanam win, I don't want to get my hopes high. He is never given enough screen space like the others. Fingers crossed there is no partiality and Jay reaches the final at least 😊
Edited by sweetzzz - 5 years ago
-Emmery- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg if jay Sanam are not in finals
I'm gonna quit watching
Their are the only reason I watch lool
But all their performances have been outstanding
I'm sure they'll make it
Also yes true the duet performances was where I actually watched the whole episode without skipping.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahelalover

The boy in the hat, isn't he satyam . I didn't know he was on DID though. In that case it is ok to not have him.

Hip hop girl was selected? Then what happened to her? Maybe she was one of the stand by contestants or something. 
There was this other boy who did something like popping, electric shock dance kinda thing . He was so damn good too. And the Kathak boy. I don't know how they selected these other boys over the talented ones. And honestly there were 2 contemporary boys who were better that Jay too . I mean I loveee Jay and Sanam so much but I did see that "handsome contemporary kid Omm or someone and another tall boy who were veryyy clean and precise  and better in their dancing.

And I think Gourav is being wasted by his guru. He is way better than that. Still his audition performances were the best so far.

Yeah and the point no Riddesh is fair too.

the guy that performed on rakht charit song right
he was robbed 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
oh btw abigail also visited the set this weekend 
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahelalover

Yesss. Jay Gourav Avastha and I like Jayshree too. I think Jay will be in the finals for sure. Sanam/Jay are a judge favorite too. So no need to worry there. 

And I wish there were more duets among the kids like last time instead of always dancing with the choreographer. You can pick the good kids from that and avoid the unfair advantage some are getting because of purely the talent in their choreographers.

Absolutely agreed. Kids need to perform with themselves more. Whenever there are an even number of contestants left in the show, they should perform duet. Last year the kids performed in pairs pretty often. 
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I'm glad most of you have the same view as I do. I feel this year, they'll not make Tejas win, but akshit. If we look at last season, that's what happened. Vivek and his student was the judges fav all through, but Vaibhav won because of his student's sob story.

History repeats now. 

As much as I would love to see Jay and Sanam win, I don't want to get my hopes high. He is never given enough screen space like the others. Fingers crossed there is no partiality and Jay reaches the final at least 😊

You never know what's going to happen. It's still too early. Wildcard hasn't even happened yet. I remember last year Muskan and Mishti seemed like confirmed finalists after auditions. They were also favored by the judges a lot. Paul was often praised a lot as well. Still she didn't make it to finale. Akash, Vaishnavi took their places for having 'cute' factor. Channel can throw anyone out anytime.

Also to mention, Vivek seems so confident that he will win this season ðŸ˜•. Ofc he is an outstanding choreographer but whenever I watch his live videos he seems too cocky about winning. 
Edited by Arcjoi29 - 5 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

oh btw abigail also visited the set this weekend 

Yes, she did! How I wish they showed us a few mins of Sanam and abi together
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

You never know what's going to happen. It's still too early. Wildcard hasn't even happened yet. I remember last year Muskan and Mishti seemed like confirmed finalists after auditions. They were also favored by the judges a lot. Paul was often praised a lot as well. Still she didn't make it to finale. Akash, Vaishnavi took their places for having 'cute' factor. Channel can throw anyone out anytime.

Also to mention, Vivek seems so confident that he will win this season  😕. Ofc he is an outstanding choreographer but whenever I watch his live videos he seems too cocky about winning. 

Yes, Vivek is very confident of his win this season. In fact he was, last year too! But thanks to the sob story Vaibhav's student won