Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Emmery-

I just saw jay and Sanams act. It was really good but no standing ovation, no ladder and all of them did not give give him the green thing. He received good comments though so idk. Guess the wow factor wasn't in their act this week

Ya, it was so full of dancing.. may be their expectations are too high for them. And abi was there during their performance. I wish they showed a little bit of sanam-abi togetheršŸ˜³

And I'm glad Aryan would get his due in tomorrow's episode. Mr. Basu crying.. this is the first time I saw
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was not Jay-Sanam's best for sure but they deserved lever at least. Personally I'm not a fan of parkour dance. Also this was their first act where they didn't get ladder ehh. I know they will come back with a bang next week.
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

This was not Jay-Sanam's best for sure but they deserved lever at least. Personally I'm not a fan of parkour dance. Also this was their first act where they didn't get ladder ehh. I know they will come back with a bang next week.

True, that's what I was saying.. expectations from them are too high. They already set a bar higher for them.

Out of topic, but I also want to say - Pratik is back with his innovative ideas. I love that song. It's sanam's fav toošŸ˜³
mahelalover thumbnail
Aryan's kid is a super star. That grand primier act and the vampire werewolf acts were just mind blowing. I wish they would do something like that again.
Like someone said, they do pure dancing instead of gymnastics. I'd rather watch repetitive dancing on a dance show than gymnastics (pritam). Pritam is the weakest of the lot, he shouldn't have been on the top 12 either. He is riding on the creativity of his choreographer and not of his own talent at all. And Avastha for me is finale material.

Also, why isn't anyone being eliminated at all? I'm waiting for the wildcard to see if that boy Satyam and the hip hop girl can make it. Clearly they were wayyy better than many of the top 12 (saksham, nikhil, pritam, Akihit, even tejas).
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
aryan did a soft act seems like judging by a promo
being a krumper its too hard but he nailed his soft dance too man

he is the best krumper in india as per terrence also n me too 
Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahelalover

Aryan's kid is a super star. That grand primier act and the vampire werewolf acts were just mind blowing. I wish they would do something like that again.

Like someone said, they do pure dancing instead of gymnastics. I'd rather watch repetitive dancing on a dance show than gymnastics (pritam). Pritam is the weakest of the lot, he shouldn't have been on the top 12 either. He is riding on the creativity of his choreographer and not of his own talent at all. And Avastha for me is finale material.

Also, why isn't anyone being eliminated at all? I'm waiting for the wildcard to see if that boy Satyam and the hip hop girl can make it. Clearly they were wayyy better than many of the top 12 (saksham, nikhil, pritam, Akihit, even tejas).

selection was useless this time many dnt deserve to be in top 12
2 ppl elimnated shyam n his studdnet and aishwarya n her stydent
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jay, Gourav & Avastha deserve to be in the final but all depends on judges when they have their favourites.
Saturday 9.3.19 episode - in my opinion all lights should have flashed for Jay/Sanam perdormance.  

Sometimes judge Shilpa goes OTT with her "super..." and climbing ladder.  

Another one who goes OTT by whistling is the mother of one of the contest.  Sorry but whose mum is she??
Arcjoi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

True, that's what I was saying.. expectations from them are too high. They already set a bar higher for them.

Out of topic, but I also want to say - Pratik is back with his innovative ideas. I love that song. It's sanam's fav toošŸ˜³

Rightt!! I love that song. I am so glad that Pratik is back in his element and Pritam may have been the weakest but he works very hard. Excited for Jay-Sanam's act this week as always. 
Arcjoi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahelalover

Seriously elimination needs to happen. I like all the kids that are in the show right now but there should be constant elimination to keep the show going. I also think it's unfair to give Ridesh not one but two chances whereas others are working hard each week. No offence to Ridesh, he is pretty good.

Pritam is the weakest when it comes to dancing but as long as Pratik has innovative ideas he will remain in the show. 

The selections are always based on choreographers. They selected kids that dance the same style as the choreographers they have. Remember the kid who wore a hat and did house style, for me he was the best in auditions, still he didn't get selected. I forgot his name but hope he comes back.

There's also sth fishy about the hip-hop girl Shubhpriya. She was selected for top 12 but was not shown in the grand premiere. Instead they brought Nikhil who is not even good. It would not be fair to bring Satyam because he was a runner up of DID Lil champs but again Tejas was also a runner up of High Fever so.
mahelalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

selection was useless this time many dnt deserve to be in top 12

2 ppl elimnated shyam n his studdnet and aishwarya n her stydent

Yes but now it's been 3 or 4 weeks without any elimination right? At this rate this will take about an year to reach finale.