Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cidfan68 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

If that story is correct, then results as predicted by viewers ages ago!!!

(how many guesses Saksham will be 2nd runner up???? Jayshree and Gourav will be 4th & 5th????)

Next time instead of Super Dancer 4, it should be named "Fixed show"

but its not fixed.Saksham tejas have far more fans than gaurav and jayshree.And honestly rupsa deserved to win.

She has done over 20 styles and has nailed every one of them

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

If that story is correct, then results as predicted by viewers ages ago!!!

(how many guesses Saksham will be 2nd runner up???? Jayshree and Gourav will be 4th & 5th????)

Next time instead of Super Dancer 4, it should be named "Fixed show"

How does being able to predict result make a show fixed? I don't think the show was fixed in any way. But yes they did try to highlight certain contestants and ignored others to gain trp. As a result Gourav and Jayshree despite being amazing dancers couldn't make it

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations to Rupsa πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Though I would have been happier with gourav winning, I am ok with rupsa winning. She has genuinely up her game and got a lot of support from the viewers. 

PS: Thank God saksham didn't win

Cidfan68 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Congratulations to Rupsa πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Though I would have been happier with gourav winning, I am ok with rupsa winning. She has genuinely up her game and got a lot of support from the viewers. 

PS: Thank God saksham didn't win

Yeah me too. I'm super happy

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Good that saksham dnt won 

Show is biased n so is winner

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I m missing Sanam and Jai today. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

Yep it's confirmed now. Saw pic of Rupsa with the trophy. Tejas is 1st runner up

Did not follow the show from the start.  But don't like her. 

Gaurav was my favourite. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Rupsa. πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ€—

I was silently reading this thread until now.

Rupsa is certainly one of the deserving candidates to win, apart from Gaurav and Jayashree.

Rupsa is the only one who tried different dance forms and was successful in presenting them too!

For that we need to congratulate Nishant. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

PS: The topic title is a bit misleading.  This is the only thread which gave us regular news on Super Dancer Chapter 3. I will leave the rest to the topic maker.

Cheers.........

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What happened to gourav and Tejas during the shoot? Both unwell πŸ˜” this season has been bad in terms of contestants health. 

Ok, my take - 

Anuradha is so beautiful and she danced like a star! Can't agree more with raghav. She was so pretty and her dancing was too good in the finale.

Sad to see gourav not performing, but happy that he got to perform with raghav. What pop man!! 

Saksham and vaibhav, and Tushar and Tejas as always got the most amount of screenspace. But Tejas's spirit to dance even when he was unwell has to be applauded. Tushar looked so pheeka infront of raghav and dharmesh. They are way ahead of him.

Rupsa's performance was brilliant as always. My only complaint with Nishant through out has been that he shouldn't make her do those sensual dance forms, else she is a brilliant dancer and a well deserving winner.

Cidfan68 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

What happened to gourav and Tejas during the shoot? Both unwell πŸ˜” this season has been bad in terms of contestants health. 

Ok, my take - 

Anuradha is so beautiful and she danced like a star! Can't agree more with raghav. She was so pretty and her dancing was too good in the finale.

Sad to see gourav not performing, but happy that he got to perform with raghav. What pop man!! 

Saksham and vaibhav, and Tushar and Tejas as always got the most amount of screenspace. But Tejas's spirit to dance even when he was unwell has to be applauded. Tushar looked so pheeka infront of raghav and dharmesh. They are way ahead of him.

Rupsa's performance was brilliant as always. My only complaint with Nishant through out has been that he shouldn't make her do those sensual dance forms, else she is a brilliant dancer and a well deserving winner.

Omg yes the winner got the least screen time lol. But I loved tushar and tejas today. It was so sad to see tushar crying. 

Everyone's performance was amazing. I think gaurav and tejas were sick so they delayed it or something cause they performed last in shoot