Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

Ya but ZeeTv already posted final 4 from each team. I think show will start with grand premiere 

Ok cool, we don't have to go through the audition drama in that case. DID auditions are sometimes very under the belt. They used bring few people to auditions just for fun.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

gaurav is lately unbeatable

shud win finale if truely based on merit 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

gaurav is lately unbeatable

shud win finale if truely based on merit 

True, he is doing immensely well since the wildcard entry

sweetzzz thumbnail

Does anyone know when is the shoot for finale? The results must have been ready to declare by now.

Cidfan68 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Does anyone know when is the shoot for finale? The results must have been ready to declare by now.

I think shoot is done already. Because in the videos they were putting makeup on the kids. And I saw one person who works for sd post photos of the recordings in her story

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cidfan68

I think shoot is done already. Because in the videos they were putting makeup on the kids. And I saw one person who works for sd post photos of the recordings in her story

Oh really! Ok. Is the winner announced already, or would they do a live like last year. Though it doesn't make sense anyways now since it's not love voting, but just curious.

Cidfan68 thumbnail

Oh really! Ok. Is the winner announced already, or would they do a live like last year. Though it doesn't make sense anyways now since it's not love voting, but just curious.

i don't really know.maybe they were recording but it was just a preparation so everything would go perfect

Cidfan68 thumbnail

check vaibhav's story.he has reposted a picture where there are dancers and the props and lighting and it has super finale logo and caption said day 2.so it seems they are shooting or have finished

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cidfan68

i don't really know.maybe they were recording but it was just a preparation so everything would go perfect

Ya, i think they are doing it in bits a pieces. In the precap they showed a kind of interview with kids by Rithvik and mama, and then they'll shoot performances separately and the winner announcement will be shot separately. Last year thats what they did.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4