Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Hopefully I'll see you guys in dd2 forum if you are there too. 

ya I will be there and DID too

Arcjoi29 thumbnail

Who do you guys think have the highest chances of winning? I feel it's going to be Tejas. The way he was supported by iamhiphop and Remo, but SM mein Vaibhav is full on asking votes, videos from ppl like punit and raghav! I am glad Shakti is supporting jayshree though ðŸ˜Š

I think it'd be Tejas as well. Tho Rupsa has more neutral fans and if I recall last year Bishal was highest voted almost every week except semi finale week it was Akash and same thing happened with Tejas and Rupsa. I am good with anyone except Saksham 😳. I guess there is no first and second runner up in this show so we will never know lol

Arcjoi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cidfan68

She posted a story where she was in the car with kids.and dhairya posted story of them practicing for finale. Prerna was there too. Anwesha is invited to I think. I don't think naitik is. 

I don't know about jay. I really want to see him

Last time they only invited top 9 kids along with gurus. But if Devika is here, Jay should be too ðŸ˜µ

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

ya I will be there and DID too

Oh yes, DID is starting this weekend na. I'll be there too.  I wonder why they brought Kareena and Raaftar as judges ðŸ˜• Though i like Paul, Marshal and Bhawna a lot, I dont like Sneha that much. She only does good Salsa.

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail

I think it'd be Tejas as well. Tho Rupsa has more neutral fans and if I recall last year Bishal was highest voted almost every week except semi finale week it was Akash and same thing happened with Tejas and Rupsa. I am good with anyone except Saksham 😳. I guess there is no first and second runner up in this show so we will never know lol

If the same trend follows, Rupsa would win I guess. 

Vaibhav is so desperate. Look at the number of videos and stories he is re-posting. He also had to mention about him winning Nach with Rithvik-Asha and Divyanka-Vivek. Quote both popular jodi's, to garner more votes 😡.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Oh yes, DID is starting this weekend na. I'll be there too.  I wonder why they brought Kareena and Raaftar as judges ðŸ˜• Though i like Paul, Marshal and Bhawna a lot, I dont like Sneha that much. She only does good Salsa.

raftaar was did doubles Contestant thats why use bulaya plus he is popular 

Zee all shows are failing isiliye kareena ko le aaye to boost trps.

She is charging a bomb for every epi

Cidfan68 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Last time they only invited top 9 kids along with gurus. But if Devika is here, Jay should be too ðŸ˜µ

When I asked bharat in his live if jay will be there for finale. He sort of said no let's see. Dhairya posted new story where he anwesha and prerna are doing an interview. 

It's nice that they called most of them at least

Arcjoi29 thumbnail

Ikr!! Don't like the choice of judges at all except Bosco. Also looks like the teams are already decided ðŸ¤”. Their format is like D+ this year so idk how that will work out.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Ikr!! Don't like the choice of judges at all except Bosco. Also looks like the teams are already decided ðŸ¤”. Their format is like D+ this year so idk how that will work out.

Teams are decided already? I thought each one goes in a different direction in India and choose contestants from there. Isnt that the case?

Arcjoi29 thumbnail

Teams are decided already? I thought each one goes in a different direction in India and choose contestants from there. Isnt that the case?

Ya but ZeeTv already posted final 4 from each team. I think show will start with grand premiere