Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
It is highly unlikely that any of the movies under SLB's banner would have been offered to Ranbir and Zoya is very vocal that Ranveer was the only choice for GB.
Ranveer was ousted from BV and Ranbir got it. Karma hit both the maker and the movie. Ranbir rejected BBB and Ranveer got it, and rest is the history.

Vidhu Vinod Chopra wanted Ranveer instead of Ranbir for Sanju but had to relent because of Hirani. He later went on to admit that ..."In retrospect, let's say I'm foolish. Yes, I was foolish..., But what this guy has done, I don't think anybody could have."

So one person's loss is another person's gain, it applies to both Ranveer and Ranbir.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Ranbir was offered RamLeela, Bajirao & Padmavaat??? 😕😕 WHAT?? Where did that come from?

For Ram Leela, Kareena was the first choice for Leela. I remember how that was huge news how Kareena rejected Ram-Leela and Deepika got the role. Everyone was saying Kareena was giving roles on a platter and what not. I don't think SLB would try to cast Ranbir (Kareena's cousin) for Rams role if Kareena was in his mind initially.

For Bajirao, I KNOW for a fact that this film was originally made for Salman and Aishwariya but it didn't happen so it got shelved. Never heard Ranbir being the choice for any of these.

And I know Padmavat was initially offered to SRK, Salman and Aishwariya but things didn't turn out.

What are they talking about?LOL😆

I know the Bombey Velvet and DDD thing is true though.

So skj thinks slb wanted Ranbir and Kareena to do all those steamy scenes including that hot kiss 🤢

This guy really doesn't use his brain even a bit...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serendipity_10

Kuch bhi. Ranbir was offered Padmavat first? Pfft.

Ranbir as Khijli?

🤣 🤣
1106373 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

If ranbir was with deepika in ram leela or bajirao I would not be able to stand it

People should see the way he looked in award show in which , he was making Parady of Ram from Ramleela. He has beard on and he looked ugly. Ramleela would has been flop, if Ranbir had done it.
Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

So skj thinks slb wanted Ranbir and Kareena to do all those steamy scenes including that hot kiss 🤢

This guy really doesn't use his brain even a bit...

Idiiot SKJ forgot that the first heroine was Kareena not Deepika.

He should do his homework before writing more nonesense articles.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ranbir was the first choice if I remember correctly but he didn't want to work with SLB again. Then there SSR and Ranveer in the running for the role and that's when Kareena's name popped up but she didn't want to work with Ranveer because of some comments he made (saying he used to masturbate on her pic).
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Ranbir was the first choice if I remember correctly but he didn't want to work with SLB again. Then there SSR and Ranveer in the running for the role and that's when Kareena's name popped up but she didn't want to work with Ranveer because of some comments he made (saying he used to masturbate on her pic).

Kareen did sign the movie opposite Ranveer and was giving interviews on how much she was looking forward to working with Ranveer even. She walked out when she had a fallout with SLB regarding her fees. The info is easily available if you google.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It wasn't Ranbir it was a pakistani model/actor who was SLB's first choice there were even rumors of that guy being with SLB. Then Sanjay moved on to Ranveer n that guy was salty for quite sometime. Kareena n Ranveer did costume trials and workshops but Sanjay wanted Kareena to postpone her wedding which she refused and there were rumors of him asking for extra dates without negotiating money (expected more dates for free) which made her walk out days before filming. Ranveer said what?! I have never seen him saying anything of sorts. He said she ushered him into manhood on kwk which Anushka elaborated as them (ranveer n friends) being at swimming sessions of kareena. He never said it.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

It wasn't Ranbir it was a pakistani model/actor who was SLB's first choice there were even rumors of that guy being with SLB. Then Sanjay moved on to Ranveer n that guy was salty for quite sometime. Kareena n Ranveer did costume trials and workshops but Sanjay wanted Kareena to postpone her wedding which she refused and there were rumors of him asking for extra dates without negotiating money (expected more dates for free) which made her walk out days before filming. Ranveer said what?! I have never seen him saying anything of sorts. He said she ushered him into manhood on kwk which Anushka elaborated as them (ranveer n friends) being at swimming sessions of kareena. He never said it.

Hadd Hoti hai yaar accusations ki .. 🤢
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Umm.. No.

If anything, Imran Abbas was offered Ram Leela opposite Kareena and Aashiqui 2 and he rejected both for some reason and did Creatures with Bipasha Basu instead.

I remember Ranveers KWK episode with Anushka. He was a bit abnoxious at that time but I think the most he said was he stepped into manhood after seeing Kareena.

Other than that, as someone said before, even if someone is offered a project, it means nothing if they don't do it. Ultimately, the success or failure of a film only affects the actor who does it. We don't put failures of other actors on the initial actors who were offered. Ranveer owns his success. Ranbir shouldn't even get an iota of credit for Ranveers work and vice versa. They own their own successes and failure. This 'who was offered first' thing is extremely dumb because it doesn't matter unless you do the peoject.