Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

448368 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Deepveer and SLB's mouthpiece skjha doing reverse psychology.. arre salo film chal gai phir bhi RK pe bill phadna band nahi hua
1098676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

What a jealous article.. Ranbir PR should come down 😆

Though Zoya clearly said it is Ranveer over Ranbir, the article includes the movie.. next what takht .. KJO openly said it is offered to Ranveer but I am sure they will include that soon without remembering the tweet of KJO.. 😆

Yep, Ranbir PR will call Ranveer Superstar, and not him.😆 If anything, this article passes the narrative of Ranveer being a bechara outsider who made a career out of rejected roles from star kids, kinda like SRK did in 90s.😆 And we know who loves to compare himself with SRK.😆
1134270 thumbnail
None believes me when i say Ranveer doesn't get enough credit for his success. It's always someone else.
448368 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

Yep, Ranbir PR will call Ranveer Superstar, and not him. 😆 If anything, this article passes the narrative of Ranveer being a bechara outsider who made a career out of rejected roles from star kids, kinda like SRK did in 90s.😆 And we know who loves to compare himself with SRK.😆

Sahi pakde hain ... the fake outsider😆 lekin isme mujhe biwi ka hath lagta hai, jabse shadi hui hai tabse PR thoda jyada badh gaya hai 😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I like how they assume Padmaavat wouldve surely gone to Ranbir if he had been on good terms with SLB, kyu bhai?
SLB is on good terms with a lotta actors, why couldnt it have gone to them. Saawariya was a decade back. Soo stupid! Jha is one mad guy!

A lotta films are offered to a lotta ppl.
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Deepveer and SLB's mouthpiece skjha doing reverse psychology.. arre salo film chal gai phir bhi RK pe bill phadna band nahi hua

Jha is not dp and rs's mouthpiece, jha has written horrible articles about both of them, and this article is trying to say that rs is having success coz rk rejected those roles, but this is completely false, rs was the first choice for Ramleela and gullyboy, rk was never offered those films, and rk was not offered bm and padmavat, it's like jha is trying to give credit to rk for rs's success, which is so rediculous!

There are so many lies in this article

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
Tanv_27 thumbnail
Ranveer is better than Ranbir
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Padmavati did not succeed because it was offered to Ranbir first ( which I very much doubt) it became successful because of the hard work of the people who worked for it and the audiance who loved it
Ranbir had no role to play

And no one knows the outcome of the movie if Ranbir was in the movie

Also it was offered to Ranbir seems like a blatant lie
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 5 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
SKJha is getting clicks on all his articles.He will continue to get published on many sites.

Good for him👍🏼
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I mean what about those movies that Ranbir has been doing all these years? Flop after flop. What about that lol