Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: alphabase

Not gonna lie - I like Ranbir (as an actor), but if his PR people don't stop, chances are he will soon become the new "I was approached first for the role" Aishwarya. 😆

Aishwarya and Sanjay atleast had some equation 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Goes to show that Bollywood is a game of dice.
SonuKiNagin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣

Word Count: 0

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alphabase

Not gonna lie - I like Ranbir (as an actor), but if his PR people don't stop, chances are he will soon become the new "I was approached first for the role" Aishwarya.😆

SKJ kabse Ranbir ka PR huwa??
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

So you think Ranbir can embody a rapper as good as Ranveer did..(seeing as Ranveer has been known for rapping since 2011)?🤣
Better than Ranveer in this role?🤣
What fun !

Ontopic: This writer is so misinformed ( on purpose?) it's beyond funny.
Only role offrred and refused by RK is BBB- Ranveer's debut movie.
ALL the others- RS got because directors wanted him specifically. They know what a great actor RS is better than some amateurs like us.
( Thank God for small mercies !-that RK refused that BBB role)

arre i was doing time pass...

GULLY BOY is totally RANVEER...no one can act like him ...
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the reason people give to take away ranveer's success, has become hilarious now 😆

933142 thumbnail
I thought they would talk about him leaving Dil Dhadakne Do or Deepika. This is even stupider 😆
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ranbir was offered RamLeela, Bajirao & Padmavaat???😕😕 WHAT?? Where did that come from?
For Ram Leela, Kareena was the first choice for Leela. I remember how that was huge news how Kareena rejected Ram-Leela and Deepika got the role. Everyone was saying Kareena was giving roles on a platter and what not. I don't think SLB would try to cast Ranbir (Kareena's cousin) for Rams role if Kareena was in his mind initially.

For Bajirao, I KNOW for a fact that this film was originally made for Salman and Aishwariya but it didn't happen so it got shelved. Never heard Ranbir being the choice for any of these.

And I know Padmavat was initially offered to SRK, Salman and Aishwariya but things didn't turn out.

What are they talking about?LOL😆

I know the Bombey Velvet and DDD thing is true though.
Edited by Cookies.. - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really like Ranbir as an actor but nah.. Ranveer is the best choice for this role. And RK in Bajirao or Ramleela? 😆 Thankgod its Ranveer who did those films . Both of them have their own strengths .. I can't imagine anyone else in their respective best roles 👍🏼

Btw SKJ and his articles are such bullshits.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't get what is there to give or take from anyone's success. This is how the industry works. People take roles others rejected and it becomes a tremendous success. People get tailor-made roles and they fail miserably. Success is a mixture of talent and luck. As they say, your choices will always define you/