Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's trying to be a mega rivalry but both are not that big ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
1098676 thumbnail
So now Ranveer is also a Superstar according to this article, and his fans think that a rival actor's PR is gonna say that.๐Ÿ˜†
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SKJ really hate Ranveer and Ranbir. Ek theer se do nishana. Now both fandoms will blame the others pr. Disgusting man!!

After Saawariya SLB and RK had a fallout. Rk even gave interviews saying how SLB used to beat him on Black sets on NofilterNeha.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/entertainment/bollywood/021116/i-had-to-kneel-down-on-sets-and-he-used-to-beat-me-ranbir-kapoor-on-sanjay-bhansali.html

Zoya already said GB was the first time she got her first choice actors. The rumour was that she offered him the second lead.

Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Skja should get retired and stop writing.
What's the point for the article when Gully boy was never offered to him?
Besides zoya telling how it was always ranveer in her mind.
Everytime ranveer nails it somewhere an article appears how RK refused BBB and working with SLB.
Can already see the articles that will come out when kjo comes with takht.
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gully boy has so strong script that even vicky kaushal will nail it perfectly so nothing unique about ranveer making it wow...
On topic I choose to remain silent
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

Gully boy has so strong script that even vicky kaushal will nail it perfectly so nothing unique about ranveer making it wow...

On topic I choose to remain silent

๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a jealous article.. Ranbir PR should come down ๐Ÿ˜†
Though Zoya clearly said it is Ranveer over Ranbir, the article includes the movie.. next what takht .. KJO openly said it is offered to Ranveer but I am sure they will include that soon without remembering the tweet of KJO.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

What a jealous article.. Ranbir PR should come down ๐Ÿ˜†

Though Zoya clearly said it is Ranveer over Ranbir, the article includes the movie.. next what takht .. KJO openly said it is offered to Ranveer but I am sure they will include that soon without remembering the tweet of KJO.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Rk was offered Vicky's role according to an article that came out last year. ๐Ÿ˜†
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Rk was offered Vicky's role according to an article that came out last year. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes but they will say RS role is offered to RK just by twisting it like how Zoya offer Sid role in gully boy but not RS role is shamelessly twisted ๐Ÿ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

no one, this is SKJ, who needs to be kicked in the balls for being the tool of the highest order.